Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

My monkeys are chatting

Deli is probably repeating his sea monster line for the millionth time though

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am. :pac:

Think that was my island!!! Celeste is back by the airport if Holly's isle gets full up. Lots of diys n random bits still laid out for whoever needs them! Occasional stars but no shower!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

It is so funny seeing everyone run around lol

Am I OK to keep wishing on stars? Is there a limit for guests before it's taking the pee?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Theres an actual limit how many you get the next day if you're a guest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

awec wrote: »
    Redd is on my island again.

Real famous panting which is gone, fake scenic and quaint.

Real beautiful statue.

Let me know if anyone wants anything.

Sorry for the late reply but is the beautiful statue still available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Ok I’ve rolled back the clock to last night so I have Celeste & shooting stars. Gates are open!

Thanks so much for creating the temporal paradox. :) Sorry I had to rush. Needed to prep stuff for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,235 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

It is so funny seeing everyone run around lol

Am I OK to keep wishing on stars? Is there a limit for guests before it's taking the pee?

You can do it however many times you like but you’ll only ever get 20 the next day

Unless it’s on your island and you have people over. Then you get 5 more (to another max of 20) for each of them

So 20 is she normal max. Then 40 if you have at least 4 people reach their max on your island

Stars are addictive. Just be warned

• Administrators Posts: 53,659 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

RedRochey wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply but is the beautiful statue still available?

Sorry Rochey I had logged off by this time. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Very jealous that I missed the shower last night! I have Hippeux staying on my island today... I don't have a smug character yet so I might invite him to stay.

Everyone's favourite cousin, Redd, has graced us with his presence today. I bought the fake Robust statue but he still has a genuine common, fake serene n fake quaint if anybody would like?
    Toured the islands today to replace Olaf. Third villager I came upon was Olaf!!! Number 13 was Maggie who I went with as didn't want to spend all my nmts in 1 go!! The hunt for a cute cranky goes on....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Everyone's favourite cousin, Redd, has graced us with his presence today. I bought the fake Robust statue but he still has a genuine common, fake serene n fake quaint if anybody would like?
    Toured the islands today to replace Olaf. Third villager I came upon was Olaf!!! Number 13 was Maggie who I went with as didn't want to spend all my nmts in 1 go!! The hunt for a cute cranky goes on....

Could I nab that common painting?

Could I nab that common painting?

Sure! Will open up now. Feel free to take whatever diys you need or any of the bits laid out on the beach. You'll need a ladder to reach Redds boat as I'm yet to do up that area!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

Got starry wall and star pochette DIY's if anyone wants them!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Sure! Will open up now. Feel free to take whatever diys you need or any of the bits laid out on the beach. You'll need a ladder to reach Redds boat as I'm yet to do up that area!

Whoops sorry, had to run an errand! I’m online now if you’re around

Whoops sorry, had to run an errand! I’m online now if you’re around

In the middle of cooking yet another round of pancakes for the troops but my daughter will open up for you now! Expect radio silence though but work away!!

In the middle of cooking yet another round of pancakes for the troops but my daughter will open up for you now! Expect radio silence though but work away!!

Thanks a mill, island is amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

The other half has moved out to her own island and Celeste is there tonight and gates are open on dodo code 0M4RV if anyone wants to visit for a recipe.

Feel free to add her as a friend on 5996-3355-5589 and ignore the lack of everything on the island as it’s a WIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Celeste is getting around, she's on my island too. I'll open the gates if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

My stalking appears to have paid off. Celeste gave me a star bit so I must have all the recipes now although I think tomorrow is the first day of Leo so there should be a new recipe for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Raykay23 wrote: »
    Celeste is getting around, she's on my island too. I'll open the gates if anyone is interested.

Are you still on? Wouldn't mind seeing celeste?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Bells21 wrote: »
    Are you still on? Wouldn't mind seeing celeste?

Sorry for late response, yes still open.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,485 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I have Red here.

Scary (fake)
    Graceful (real - I took this)
    Warrior statue (fake)
    Wistful (real)

Gates are closed for now. Can open again tonight if requested.

Mr E wrote: »
    I have Red here.

Scary (fake)
    Graceful (real - I took this)
    Warrior statue (fake)
    Wistful (real)

Gates are open to friends.
    I won't be playing, but work away. Help yourself to DIYs outside Nooks Cranny too.

I took the Wistful one - after buying so many fakes of it previously, it's nice to have the real deal!

I also bought one of your daily items (podium) to catalogue, I left it for you beside Ables. Also left a DIY for a butter churn I had on me. I like the panels that you have for recipes too! And the basketball court out the back!

Cheers for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,485 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Any time. Glad to be able to return the favours...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

How do you know whether painting is real or fake?

How do you know whether painting is real or fake?

There's loads of guides with pictures online. Just Google Redd art guide. Then on Redds boat click on the 'take closer look' option to zoom on the art n spot forgeries. Some are obvious ef statues wearing watches etc but others very hard to notice!!! Some art is always genuine too.

There's loads of guides with pictures online. Just Google Redd art guide. Then on Redds boat click on the 'take closer look' option to zoom on the art n spot forgeries. Some are obvious ef statues wearing watches etc but others very hard to notice!!! Some art is always genuine too.

I don't know what you're on about, I just presumed everyone here was an expert in Art, like myself, along with fossils, bugs, fish and now sea creatures! :P :D

(I used the one on Polygon to check if it's real or not, most of the time.)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I have Flick on my island today, buying up all the insects.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I actually google a photo of the real art first to see if I can spot it :p Of course I know almost none of the paintings names, but you would be surprised how google knows what I mean when I type large painting with hat men, statue with wings no arms, man made of vegetables etc :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,235 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I have Flick on my island today, buying up all the insects.

You can make a fortune if you play tonight as the bugs that appear on trees, particularly coconut trees, are worth a fair bit.

Flick pays 1.5 times the price the Nooks pay

Advertisement