Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Anyone else finding it difficult to get recipes from Pascal? Got one the first day the update was released, none since :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I've gotten a few pearls from him too but I've had 3 days where he never came by for his scallop at all so got nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I think he doesn't always come for the first scallop. I was confused too but when i kept on swimming he eventually popped up on the second scallop one day and the third another.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,171 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I got a full inventory of sea creatures last week without seeing him. Went back later in the day and the scallop was first picked and he popped up

Apparently he’s supposed to pop up once a day but it’s another one of those ‘I want it now!’ kinda things when you only go out there to see him and he doesn’t pop up

There's a blue rose in my flower bed. I beat the game.

Thank you to all who watered for me :D

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,429 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Redd is on my island again with real Gallant statue. Will be online later if anyone needs it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

There's a blue rose in my flower bed. I beat the game.

Thank you to all who watered for me :D

Yay! Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Is anyone here good at designing clothes?? I'd love to get some new designs hanging at the back of Ables but mine just dont cut it!! Only the designer themselves can hang designs in Ables so if anyone wants to come display at mine I'd love it!!

Redd is here with 4 fakes... Typical. And Celeste. Gates are open if anyone wants to come, I may not be responsive but work away :)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

I have Celeste too if anyone is interested?

• Advertisement

Sorry just noticed the console went to sleep, not sure if anyone was over but let me know and I can reopen.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Just logged on and got a few stars. No sign of celeste though. Cmon celeste

I’ve been on for about 20 minutes in the last 2/3 days as the switch owner was playing with her cousins on it. The absolute cheek!

Even when I did go on, her nemesis Kitt (no idea why) asked to leave so she asked to take over for me just so could say bon voyage. Bear in mind she was in bed and was just told as her mam was going upstairs for something anyway

Only went on to tidy up the island...

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

Logged on for a quick second and had Celeste with a few stars as well as Wisp. Labelle there too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Brilliant! Thanks a million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Question time again...

I downloaded a few Disney inspired dresses etc yesterday to my account. My daughter is also playing on my switch, I've just displayed the dresses for her to pick up but when she did they didn't show up. Is there anyway for her to get them or do I have to go and download them as her character?

Question time again...

I downloaded a few Disney inspired dresses etc yesterday to my account. My daughter is also playing on my switch, I've just displayed the dresses for her to pick up but when she did they didn't show up. Is there anyway for her to get them or do I have to go and download them as her character?

She can go into the custom design bit herself and just select them

If you pick up a "mannequin" with a custom pattern up it just disappears

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Dodge wrote: »
    She can go into the custom design bit herself and just select them

If you pick up a "mannequin" with a custom pattern up it just disappears

I figured that was it.

I'll have to add her account on the switch to my online

I figured that was it.

I'll have to add her account on the switch to my online

Once you’ve downloaded them I don’t think she needs to go online. Try without it

• Advertisement

I appear to have a villager that’s an expert at hiding. Looked everywhere, even in the museum and can’t find them :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Redd has 2 paintings marked as always genuine. Have bought one. Other is the waves painting. Will open shortly for anyone interested

Open now

bluewolf wrote: »
    Redd has 2 paintings marked as always genuine. Have bought one. Other is the waves painting. Will open shortly for anyone interested

Open now

Ooo on my way unless somebody beats me to it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

awec wrote: »
    I appear to have a villager that’s an expert at hiding. Looked everywhere, even in the museum and can’t find them :(

Sometimes they can be in your other villagers' houses!

tbahh wrote: »
    Sometimes they can be in your other villagers' houses!

Yea I checked all those too. Can’t find them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I was asked to deliver a present to the villager I hate (Olaf), so I opened it. It was a lovely flower sign which I’ve put right in front of my house. Can I expect a backlash? :pac:

Fauna is in my campsite and i want her now ahh

Multipass wrote: »
    I was asked to deliver a present to the villager I hate (Olaf), so I opened it. It was a lovely flower sign which I’ve put right in front of my house. Can I expect a backlash? :pac:

Hilarious!! Let me know what happens!!! I love Olaf though, found him on an island recently n fell for him!!

bluewolf wrote: »
    Fauna is in my campsite and i want her now ahh

Any art left? Just on now

• Advertisement

Dodge wrote: »
    Any art left? Just on now

2 fakes left. Logged off but can throw it on there if u want them

Advertisement