Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I love fishing but the tournament isn’t nearly as fun as the bug off. Still I’ve got some decent swag! The fish print and rod holder in particular are great

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Not using bait or anything so managed about 6 fish most of the time! Got a few items from cj now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

bluewolf wrote: »
    Not using bait or anything so managed about 6 fish most of the time! Got a few items from cj now

With or without bait I haven’t beaten six

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

Haven't tried with bait yet but got 8 without!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

With bait, my best so far was 11, and at that some of the fish were slow to bite! Could see it being possible to get 13 if they all bit quickly.

• Advertisement

I've opened gates to those wanting to team up for a fishing tourney. Will probably be on for a little while!

Managed to get the gold trophy in the end! :D But I much prefer the Bug Off! And CJ talks way too much, just have to keep mashing the 'A' button!

And it's so annoying he won't let you make any collectibles after the tourney!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'll def pop over later for the shell dresses if you're still about.

Good luck everyone! I suck at fishing tourney!!

Hey I'll leave the gate open now for a bit, if you are around you can come over. I might not be responsive though sorry, gotta get the cleaning done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Was gone all day but managed to get one round in at 9, got the gold trophy after that, I must've been so close to it at the last tourney :D the prizes dont change do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Only found out yesterday that you can add another 2 lines to the amount of stuff you can hold in your pockets.
    Also only found out yesterday that you can run by holding B!!! :o

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Redd on my island with fake scary, wistful and basic if anyone is looking for any of this stuff

Also has real warrior statue.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

awec wrote: »
    Redd on my island with fake scary, wistful and basic if anyone is looking for any of this stuff

Also has real warrior statue.

If you're not buying the warrior could I grab it please??

If you're not buying the warrior could I grab it please??

Sure, my details are in the OP.

Sure, my details are in the OP.

Thanks a mill! Do you need anything brought over?

Thanks a mill! Do you need anything brought over?

I don’t think so, still figuring out what I need to do in this game :D

So long as you're having fun you're doing it right!! Friend request sent there

Accepted, I think my island is open now (never done it before).

Accepted, I think my island is open now (never done it before).

Afraid not!! It cant find you...

Afraid not!! It cant find you...

Hmm, how do I open it?

Edit: try again now!

• Advertisement

Hmm, how do I open it?

Edit: try again now!

Yay! On my way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I really wish that they would add fish bait to the Cranny where you could buy in bulk. Or else at least allow you to input how many you want to craft before you start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Hi guys a question for those of you that have time travelled. I bought turnips today. I would like to travel back to last Friday when Redd finally visited me. Would this rot my turnips?

Hi guys a question for those of you that have time travelled. I bought turnips today. I would like to travel back to last Friday when Redd finally visited me. Would this rot my turnips?

Yup you can only travel forward, (n not past saturday) not backwards....

Yup you can only travel forward, (n not past saturday) not backwards....

Ok so to be clear, if i go back to Friday then my turnips will rot?

Ok so to be clear, if i go back to Friday then my turnips will rot?

Afraid so! Best to get them sold before any time travelling.

I have seen a VERY few stars if you want to come over & take your chances.. Also I have a pure ton of duplicate clothes & recipes that will be sold to the terrible two if nobody wants them. They are in front of the plaza beside the fountain.

Never mind. Stars seem to have been a one off event.

I have seen a VERY few stars if you want to come over & take your chances.. Also I have a pure ton of duplicate clothes & recipes that will be sold to the terrible two if nobody wants them. They are in front of the plaza beside the fountain.

Oo I've been crafting nova lights all weekend n have run out of fragments, I might pop over n make a few wishes!! Do you need anything brought over??

Ha ha o well!!

• Advertisement

Oo I've been crafting nova lights all weekend n have run out of fragments, I might pop over n make a few wishes!! Do you need anything brought over??

Ha ha o well!!

No I don’t need anything & you’re always welcome, even if its just to shop! but I haven’t seen any stars since the first 2 that I missed :)

Advertisement