Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,171 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

No you’re grand. No hassle on the fakes. Thanks though

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

I have a good few spare DIY that are clogging up my island. I'll open up for a while if anyone wants to come take them away.

• Administrators Posts: 53,428 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Is there any purpose to the fake art? Just looks nice on your wall I guess?

awec wrote: »
    Is there any purpose to the fake art? Just looks nice on your wall I guess?
    That's it AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

It can be haunted too. Got a fake Girl with the Pearl earring from Holly Johnson's island last week and she goes to sleep at night :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

It can be haunted too. Got a fake Girl with the Pearl earring from Holly Johnson's island last week and she goes to sleep at night :)

I got the same one. Blathers didn't accept it (I didn't spot the flaw) so I put it on my wall and zoomed in with the camera to see what I'd missed, just at the point it closed its eyes. Gave me a little jump :)

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Got a cool pirate outfit from Gulivarrr

Also, Isabelle mentioned there will be a meteor shower tonight! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Got a cool pirate outfit from Gulivarrr

Also, Isabelle mentioned there will be a meteor shower tonight! :D

I got Gullivaar for the first time yesterday and only got a barrel :(

I'm obsessed with the pirate stuff. Swapping mermaid stuff for pirate stuff everywhere! Have the full outfit (boots, pants, coat, beard, patch and hat)

EDIT: there's more to come too

EDIT 2: if anyone wants to offload their pirate stuff let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I got Gullivaar for the first time yesterday and only got a barrel :(

I've only had him once too... Got a beard....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Have him today, hopefully he gives me something cool to decorate my tiki bar or Redd beach with :D

Does anyone have Redd today with spare real art?

RedRochey wrote: »
    Have him today, hopefully he gives me something cool to decorate my tiki bar or Redd beach with :D

Does anyone have Redd today with spare real art?

We only have the original Gulliver today but wanted to let you know that Beau arrived on our island from yours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Dodge wrote: »
    We only have the original Gulliver today but wanted to let you know that Beau arrived on our island from yours

Oh really? Beau left ages ago, must've gotten lost at sea :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

I'm obsessed with the pirate stuff. Swapping mermaid stuff for pirate stuff everywhere! Have the full outfit (boots, pants, coat, beard, patch and hat)

EDIT: there's more to come too

EDIT 2: if anyone wants to offload their pirate stuff let me know!

Some items have more than one colour too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

My gates are open and there's lots of diys and a few bits of clothes etc on the beach in front of my house. Feel free to take what you need :)

Gates are open here! Steady stream of shooting stars and Celeste :)

Edit: open again had a communication error !

Gates are open here! Steady stream of shooting stars and Celeste :)

Edit: open again had a communication error !

Got kicked out but think it had just saved anyway! Was in your house, love the Japanese room :)

Do you need the summer train set, i saw the other 3 on your island?

Another communication error! Think I'll wrap it up. Thanks for coming over everyone.

Got kicked out but think it had just saved anyway! Was in your house, love the Japanese room :)

Do you need the summer train set, i saw the other 3 on your island?

Thanks! I would love the summer train set actually. Been looking for it

Oh also @RayKay23 was it one train set in particular you wanted to catalog or all of them? Can pop over with them later if you're around.

• Advertisement

Oh also @RayKay23 was it one train set in particular you wanted to catalog or all of them? Can pop over with them later if you're around.

All of them would be great if possible. I can open up now. I have some diy spares to get rid of if anyone else is interested?

Raykay23 wrote: »
    All of them would be great if possible. I can open up now. I have some diy spares to get rid of if anyone else is interested?

Seem to have ongoing connection problems unfortunately. I've reopened my gates if you want to try come over here to catalog them?

I'll try, thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

They made a sharah update, he doesnt run away after a purchase now but asks if you want to buy anything else

I think villagers wont place rugs you givw them which is annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Well that was weird. Kabuki just sent me a genuine statue in the post! He must have felt sorry for me that I have so little art...

Well that was weird. Kabuki just sent me a genuine statue in the post! He must have felt sorry for me that I have so little art...

Awesome!! Mine only send me clothes....

I got a fake painting off Marshall a while ago. Also found a real painting just lying on the ground. Didn’t even know that was possible

I got a fake painting off Marshall a while ago. Also found a real painting just lying on the ground. Didn’t even know that was possible

Ah that's where I dropped it.... Deffo mine... *shifty eyes*...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I got a mystic statue in a letter from Gruff today - I wonder if this was brought in in an update recently.

• Advertisement

Had ye posted a gift to the villager recently or was it just random? I would like an art.

Advertisement