Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardaí: Provo Army Council oversees PIRA & SF

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,368 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

bubblypop wrote: »
    McDonald calls for a people's government?
    What are they talking about?
    The people have voted. What do they expect now?
    Their 20 something % will change into 50 something %?

Maybe the 75% of voters who didn't vote for SF aren't people? Or maybe they're the wrong sort of people?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

For those who say the end justifies the means:

image.jpg

Innocent children killed by the PIRA, overseen by the same Army Council that oversees SF today.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,160 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

bubblypop wrote: »
    McDonald calls for a people's government?
    What are they talking about?
    The people have voted. What do they expect now?
    Their 20 something % will change into 50 something %?
    Maybe the 75% of voters who didn't vote for SF aren't people? Or maybe they're the wrong sort of people?

I dunno, maybe they reckon FF and FG have never governed for all the people? Just a wild fecking guess. :)

I dunno, maybe they reckon FF and FG have never governed for all the people? Just a wild fecking guess. :)

And SF will? Nah, not even you believe that.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,941 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Fr_Dougal wrote: »

It certainly doesn't justify your complete and utter faux outrage.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

image.jpg

Innocent children killed by the PIRA, overseen by the same Army Council that oversees SF today.

Have you told Arlene Foster and the DUP that the Army Council of the IRA are sitting beside them?
    I'm surprised they haven't pulled plant already.

Another few victims being exploited now. Shameful

And SF will? Nah, not even you believe that.

Well they are in a room chock full of 'people' atm.

Well they are in a room chock full of 'people' atm.

Interesting that Mary Lou borrowed "A people's government" from Boris Johnson. He's a populist who will promise anything and say anything to get elected.

Another few victims being exploited now. Shameful

Want to know what shameful is?
    In all, 186 children aged 16 and under, including four unborn, were killed between 1969 and 2006

The same Provisional Army Council that oversaw the death of 43% of those innocent children controls Sinn Fein today.

• Advertisement

Interesting that Mary Lou borrowed "A people's government" from Boris Johnson. He's a populist who will promise anything and say anything to get elected.

No, Boris spoke of a 'people's parliament'.

The concept of a 'A people's government' is around a long time. Google is your friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

image.jpg

I hear the sound of a barrel being scraped, you were so blinded by the faux outrage you didn't even realise the young lad on the left is Peter Watterson.

Killed by loyalist paramilitaries.
    The night before, the same UDA gang had shot and killed another teenager, Peter Watterson, who was standing outside his mother’s newsagents on the nearby Falls Road. Philip and Peter were among a number of victims of sectarian murders of Catholic children carried out by loyalists at that time.

Stop waving their corpses around Dougal, you're disrespecting their memories in a cheap attempt to score points FFS.

Want to know what shameful is?

The same Provisional Army Council that oversaw the death of 43% of those innocent children controls Sinn Fein today.

Isn't it great it is all over?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

[IMG]https://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.4045474.1570645139!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_620_330/imag Innocent children killed by the PIRA, overseen by the same Army Council that oversees SF today.[/img]

You are being very disrespectful. Keep your point scoring free from dead children please. Disgusting.

McMurphy wrote: »
    I hear the sound of a barrel being scraped, you were so blinded by the faux outrage you didn't even realise the young lad on the left is Peter Watterson.

Killed by loyalist paramilitaries.

Stop waving their corpses around Dougal, you're disrespecting their memories in a cheap attempt to score points FFS.

How disgraceful is that. Exploitation of victims to try and score trivial points.

No, Boris spoke of a 'people's parliament'.

The concept of a 'A people's government' is around a long time. Google is your friend.

Incorrect.

Another interesting fact. Mary Lou and Boris were both privately educated.

Incorrect.

Fair enough, I stand corrected, but he doesn't own the concept.

Another interesting fact. Mary Lou and Boris were both privately educated.

I never judge anyone on where they went to school...do you?

I see the Sinn Féin supporters don’t like it when the innocent victims of their Provisional Sinn Fein party are mentioned.

Difficult to deflect that one, but no doubt you’ll try.

Incorrect.

Fair enough, I stand corrected, but he doesn't own the concept.

I never judge anyone on where they went to school...do you?

I like to see the similarities between polticians don't you? Politicians with populist policies and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

I see the Sinn Féin supporters don’t like it when the innocent victims of their Provisional Sinn Fein party are mentioned.

When you just go dipping into google images for child victims regardless of who murdered them, as McMurphy, pointed out, just makes you appear more of a ghoul than anyone else on here.

Anymore lucky dips or pics floating around for you to throw up here at random? Clown.

• Advertisement

I like to see the similarities between polticians don't you? Politicians with populist policies and stuff.

You do what you want. I'll judge people on how I find them, regardless of where they went to school or where they were brought up.

You do what you want. I'll judge people on how I find them, regardless of where they went to school or where they were brought up.

Good man. A principled approach. And I will indeed do what I want.

There's nothing to deflect, you were just pulled up on posting stuff about dead children of which you know nothing about - but want to blame Sinn Fein for anyway.

The only reason I recognised Peter Watterson in the photo is because the same photo is hung in a GAA club in Belfast I've played in on a number of occasions, ive no idea who the other two children are, but should I be surprised if you don't either?

There's no coming away from your ignorance with any credibility tbh, stop trying to put that one back on others.

Should we all start at it, kids abused or buried in mass graves by the church, people killed by the BA and on and on? If you can find anyone vote for killing children talk to them. You are using the deaths of children in a schoolyard level slanging match. Gross and disgusting.

Fann Linn wrote: »
    When you just go dipping into google images for child victims regardless of who murdered them, as McMurphy, pointed out, just makes you appear more of a ghoul than anyone else on here.

Anymore lucky dips or pics floating around for you to throw up here at random? Clown.

It’s good to educate SF supporters as to who they are voting for.

The Provisional Army Council, who still today control SF, have innocent blood on their hands.

When you put a face to the victims there is a chance that these uneducated SF supporters will see what they are contributing towards.

Article is recent: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/more-children-killed-in-troubles-than-first-thought-says-new-book-1.4045475

The Provisional Army Council, who still today control SF, have innocent blood on their hands.

When you put a face to the victims there is a chance that these uneducated SF supporters will see what they are contributing towards.

Article is recent: https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/books/children-of-the-troubles-they-took-a-child-off-the-road-put-a-hood-over-his-head-and-killed-him-1.4037704

This is more about scoring points then the victims or any policy from SF. Disgusting behaviour.

There's nothing to deflect, you were just pulled up on posting stuff about dead children of which you know nothing about - but want to blame Sinn Fein for anyway.

The only reason I recognised Peter Watterson in the photo is because the same photo is hung in a GAA club in Belfast I've played in on a number of occasions, ive no idea who the other two children are, but should I be surprised if you don't either?

There's no coming away from your ignorance with any credibility tbh, stop trying to put that one back on others.

Edit - it would seem that the other young lad in the centre of the photo is another murder victim of loyalist paramilitaries, Philip Rafferty.

When 14-year-old Philip Rafferty left his home in west Belfast to go to band practice, his mother, Maureen, made sure he was wearing his new winter coat. The next time she saw it was in a plastic bag at his inquest, saturated with blood.

On January 30th, 1973, Philip was on his way home when he was abducted from the street by loyalist paramilitaries. He was taken to the Giant’s Ring, outside Belfast, where they hooded him with his coat, beat him, and then shot him several times.

The night before, the same UDA gang had shot and killed another teenager, Peter Watterson, who was standing outside his mother’s newsagents on the nearby Falls Road. Philip and Peter were among a number of victims of sectarian murders of Catholic children carried out by loyalists at that time

Well done Dougal, a new bar for stupidity levels has been set.

Article is recent: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/more-children-killed-in-troubles-than-first-thought-says-new-book-1.4045475

Leo believes this. That the IRA is still operational and has done nothing about it and foisted them on the people of the north. You know, the fathers and mothers of those victims.

Will you vote for Leo if there is another election?

Edit - it would seem that the other young lad in the centre of the photo is another murder victim of loyalist paramilitaries, Philip Rafferty.

'Educate', he says.

• Advertisement

The stupidity level has been set much lower, you only have to look at the vote for Sinn Fein.

You seem to be obsessed with intelligence, did you know that only 17% of all Sinn Fein voters are educated to inter cert/junior cert level?

I rest my case!

Advertisement