Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

I can VERIFY what I posted...a good friend of ours is awaiting a test for that long.
    My Nephew has gone to Croke park twice and has not been able to get a test.

Stories repeated all over the internet.

What are the 'official sources' saying about the wait for testing and test results?

AND WHY THE **** IS LEO AND SIMON NEVER OFF TWITTER AND FACEBOOK COMMENTING?

Jesus, they can't have it everyway. :rolleyes:

Did your nephew have an appointment?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,925 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Bowie wrote: »
    MM hoping FG and Labour might do something. Poor MM, Leo isn't in a hurry. The caretaker Taoiseach is now the Taoiseach by default.

There's no such thing as a caretaker Taoiseach.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,173 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I don’t think the media are interested in Mary getting the hump for not getting on the party ticket for the general is worthy of headlines, so you ? As fun as Mammy O’Rourke v Donnie Cassidy was ,oh the battle of Kinnegad church yard ...not sure the most talented editors csn sex that up , can you ?

Kangaroo courts, assault with evidence of same , Allegations of death threats , over 30 Councillors all leaving around the same time For the same reasons and SF allergic reaction to the truth Is kinda hard to ignore

Exactly...you may have hit on the appeal of the same kind oif thing going on in SF...'nice sexy juicy 'RA still active story', sell a few editions and then move on to something else.

Pretty much the Indo editorial policy you summed up there! :)

I think all you need to do is look at how Peadar Tobin manipulated it all for his own personal election campaign.
    Shout 'bullied' loud enough and you might get a sympathy vote.

Ballso wrote: »
    Oh hold on everybody "FrancieBrady", boards.ie SF shill can VERIFY his personal anecdote, let's alert the HSE and change tack on Covid-19.

What is it with you people thinking you know better than the people tasked to manage the crisis? They might be wrong, but at least they are qualified to be wrong. SF and their ilk have spent so long hurling from the ditch that they've started to believe their own bull****.

The rise of parties like Sinn Fein is a direct result of folks convincing themselves that just because they have a Twitter or boards account that their opinions are informed or valid. Well they aren't. Nobody needs to hear them.

Are yeh alright there pet?

A wee bit of perspective required maybe?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

Still awaiting an answer re your ‘strong and stable’ outburst.

Answered pages ago mate. Try keep up.

• Advertisement

Did your nephew have an appointment?

Yes. I think it is only by appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

Exactly...you may have hit on the appeal of the same kind oif thing going on in SF...'nice sexy juicy 'RA still active story', sell a few editions and then move on to something else.

Pretty much the Indo editorial policy you summed up there! :)

I think all you need to do is look at how Peadar Tobin manipulated it all for his own personal election campaign.
    Shout 'bullied' loud enough and you might get a sympathy vote.

Mary getting the hump because Hump didn’t get on the party ticket is not bullying, it’s not sinister and it’s not unethical

A laughable row outside a church yard is nothing remotely like the complaints raised by SF Councillors

Nevertheless, such incidents did get reported on ,contrary to what you think. They were just tame in comparison to what Shinners are up to

It’s not remotely comparable to the complaints made by SF councillors which you refuse to acknowledge and which you seek to down play

Sexed up maybe, but doesn’t detract from the truth

I’m am not getting into the Tobin case, and I specifically avoided that case,because that’s normal politics . We saw that stuff with multiple ex FG and FF lads who went as Independents . Tobin went against party policy on a vote, there tends to be consequences for that ,fair enough .

Mary getting the hump because Hump didn’t get on the party ticket is not bullying, it’s not sinister and it’s not unethical

A laughable row outside a church yard is nothing remotely like the complaints raised by SF Councillors

Nevertheless, such incidents did get reported on ,contrary to what you think. They were just tame in comparison to what Shinners are up to

It’s not remotely comparable to the complaints made by SF councillors which you refuse to acknowledge and which you seek to down play

Sexed up maybe, but doesn’t detract from the truth

I acknowledge all allegations Randy...everyone of them.

But they remain 'allegations' until they are proven.

That goes for ALL allegations across the boards. Alleged collusion in Dublin Monaghan bombing, alleged corruption in FG, alleged bullying.

I am also a big boy and I know over the years what the media are capable off.

As we seen in the most recent election campaign the electorate also know, so much so that they reacted against the media spinning.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,380 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

I can VERIFY what I posted...a good friend of ours is awaiting a test for that long.
    My Nephew has gone to Croke park twice and has not been able to get a test.

Stories repeated all over the internet.

What are the 'official sources' saying about the wait for testing and test results?

AND WHY THE **** IS LEO AND SIMON NEVER OFF TWITTER AND FACEBOOK COMMENTING?

Jesus, they can't have it everyway. :rolleyes:

The criteria for test are spelled here

https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/testing.html

You have not stated if your nephew is in the priority group and if he has two of the symptoms. The HSE has changed the guidelines. Has he got a referral from a GP. Is you good friend one of those that had got referred for a test but no appointment before criteria had changed.

It's unusual that your nephew has rocked up twice go Croke Park for a test that he had an appointment for and not got tested or was he just rocking up on spec.

It.not McDonald's

Slava Ukrainii

The criteria for test are spelled here

https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/testing.html

You have not stated if your nephew is in the priority group and if he has two of the symptoms. The HSE has changed the guidelines. Has he got a referral from a GP. Is you good friend one of those that had got referred for a test but no appointment before criteria had changed.

It's unusual that your nephew has rocked up twice go Croke Park for a test that he had an appointment for and not got tested or was he just rocking up on spec.

It.not McDonald's

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112999100&postcount=3247

Please don't try and isolate me as the only person raising issues around testing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Runaways wrote: »
    Answered pages ago mate. Try keep up.

Not answered, deflected, pal, if I recall correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,380 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112999100&postcount=3247

Please don't try and isolate me as the only person raising issues around testing.

I am not trying to isolate you I am asking you question pertaining to the issue you rose you stated to Maryannes yes. I did not see that.

However I asked were both cases in the priority group criteria as stated by HSE. We have limited resources such as tests and PPE.

The HSE is managing those resources to the best off its ability. We cannot just magic tests and equipment out of fresh air. Unfortunately because of manufacturing choices made years ago most PPE comes.from China. Tests kits come from somewhere else. In any large-scale crisis there will be some misscommunication it happens.

You nephew and friend may not be in the priority group and medical staff have to make judgement calls on priority. But Chicken Licken syndrome is not a help in a critical situation

Slava Ukrainii

Not answered, deflected, pal, if I recall correctly.

No I answered it. You don’t like the answer?
    Tough sh!t

No I answered it. You don’t like the answer?
    Tough sh!t

You were spouting sh1te about Theresa May FFS. Even you must have been embarrassed when you read that back to yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Ballso

You were spouting sh1te about Theresa May FFS. Even you must have been embarrassed when you read that back to yourself?

He lacks the self awareness to be embarrassed

Ballso wrote: »
    He lacks the self awareness to be embarrassed

I sometimes forget that bots aren’t that advanced. :)

I am not trying to isolate you I am asking you question pertaining to the issue you rose you stated to Maryannes yes. I did not see that.

However I asked were both cases in the priority group criteria as stated by HSE. We have limited resources such as tests and PPE.

The HSE is managing those resources to the best off its ability. We cannot just magic tests and equipment out of fresh air. Unfortunately because of manufacturing choices made years ago most PPE comes.from China. Tests kits come from somewhere else. In any large-scale crisis there will be some misscommunication it happens.

You nephew and friend may not be in the priority group and medical staff have to make judgement calls on priority. But Chicken Licken syndrome is not a help in a critical situation

Both of them, on medical examination, required tests.

So let me get this right...any questioning of the 'official story' is not allowed, because that would be 'Chicken Lickening'?

Is that the deal here?

You new to this part of the world? That’s the phrase she used to describe her brexit government fictions. It hung her and haunted her.

Step outta the FG bubble there’s a whole world out there my son

You new to this part of the world? That’s the phrase she used to describe her brexit government fictions. It hung her and haunted her.

Step outta the FG bubble there’s a whole world out there my son

I got here a month after you, lad. You seem to forget you joined in Feb 2020, not Feb 2010.

How do you feel about Mary Lou using basically the same phrase?

You really should read before posting.
    Find it hilarious you don’t. But
    God loves a tryer

• Advertisement

You really should read before posting.
    Find it hilarious you don’t. But
    God loves a tryer

More tripe. Time for you to ‘run away’ mate.

I got here a month after you, lad. You seem to forget you joined in Feb 2020, not Feb 2010.

How do you feel about Mary Lou using basically the same phrase?

Are you visually impaired somehow? We did this already. It’s a cursed phrase for any politician to use.

That’s my third time saying that. Keep notes or keep up!

Are you visually impaired somehow? We did this already. It’s a cursed phrase for any politician to use.

That’s my third time saying that. Keep notes or keep up!

Still defending Mary Lou. You deserve a medal, dude.

Still defending Mary Lou. You deserve a medal, dude.

You clearly didn’t read that correctly. Try again. Maybe look up the Context of the term to understand why it’s cursed. Give you a better understanding:)

More tripe. Time for you to ‘run away’ mate.

Real charmers this lot.

Are you lads here solely just to throw your crapped nappies at people
    Or do you want to actually engage with people?

Sustained and consistent attacking posters who criticize FG, across several threads with nothing else of any substance, to any of your posts.
    You have to wonder why anyone would bother doing that?

The concannon bots seem to be getting outed all over twitter.

Not very 'advanced' alright.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Concannonbots?src=hashtag_click

• Registered Users Posts: 27,456 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

McMurphy wrote: »
    To get to and from Scandinavia (Helsinki to be precise), he had to use an airport and share a plane full of people who have been god knows where, and potentially infected with God knows what, so there's that.

As for the self isolating, he's doing just that, you realise people are allowed to open their front doors to take in the supplies I brought him over, yeah?

IF everyone who was on an airplane in March qualified for testing, we would have run out of next month's tests last week.

Just because he thinks he needs a test doesn't mean he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

I acknowledge all allegations Randy...everyone of them.

But they remain 'allegations' until they are proven.

That goes for ALL allegations across the boards. Alleged collusion in Dublin Monaghan bombing, alleged corruption in FG, alleged bullying.

I am also a big boy and I know over the years what the media are capable off.

As we seen in the most recent election campaign the electorate also know, so much so that they reacted against the media spinning.
    Unproven by whom ? A kanagroo court ! I one buys it, that’s why the media have to report it

Sf are hardly the bastions of truth seeking ! Clearly, the people accepted it when they voted SF out of local councils too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

blanch152 wrote: »
    IF everyone who was on an airplane in March qualified for testing, we would have run out of next month's tests last week.

Just because he thinks he needs a test doesn't mean he does.

You might have missed this part.

Quoting myself here.
    McMurphy wrote: »
    And a neighbour of mine recently back (came home Friday the 13th actually) from Scandinavia was never tested, despite having all the symptoms,

No-one said we need to test everyone who's been on a plane, but they (HSE) are most definitely urging anyone with symptoms of covid 19 (fever/dry cough/shortness of breath) to isolate and get themselves tested.

He has been trying and can't.

It's not hard to understand blanch, I didn't write it in cryptic text.

• Advertisement

Unproven by whom ? A kanagroo court ! I one buys it, that’s why the media have to report it

Sf are hardly the bastions of truth seeking ! Clearly, the people accepted it when they voted SF out of local councils too

Let me ask you?

Is an 'allegation' enough for you normally?

There are any amounts of allegations about all parties out there. Do you accept them all or just the ones that suit you?

No need to answer actually...I think we can work it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement