Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedians who aren't Irish but are still unfunny

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,390 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

McGaggs wrote: »
    Dear Jim Davidson, you're not funny. It's not because you're not PC, it's because you don't make us laugh.

Freddie Starr, Roy Chubby Brown, Cooper the good old days really were not that great looking at it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

people are so bloody offended about everything nowadays that comedy is dull, comedians are scared to make any jibe

Called it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Russell Kane, we get it. Your dad was a working class homophobic racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Russell Kane, we get it. Your dad was a working class homophobic racist.

Ha I had to look that up , can’t blame the dad for thinking his son is gay :)

He knicknamed his son “gaytan” after walking in on him in the shed tanning in a thong and mitt and looking back at him over his shoulder:)

If my oul fella saw that he’d call me something less imaginative than gaytan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Jo Brand did that for a while. I like her though. She seems genuine enough.

I’ve seen hundreds of comedy shows but never felt the need to see jo brand

• Advertisement

McGaggs wrote: »
    Dear Jim Davidson, you're not funny. It's not because you're not PC, it's because you don't make us laugh.

He has a look about him that you could easily picture him wanting to glass you after a few pints. The John Terry look. Those evil eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

He has a look about him that you could easily picture him wanting to glass you after a few pints. The John Terry look. Those evil eyes.
    So true, I was thinking more likely he would slap around the wife a bit....but then again don't think Jim Davidson would need a few pints before he would do that....
    A really horrible individual, delighted to see his ex wives really took him to the cleaners.

I’ve seen hundreds of comedy shows but never felt the need to see jo brand

I wouldn't go to her shows either, when I see her on panels I like her. Cut out the self hatred and she's grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

I know what you mean, but there's slight variations in their looks.

JD looks like he might stab you if you get too much of a tan on holiday.

JT looks like he might smash a pint glass in your face so he can have a go on your Mrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Gorteen

Michael McIntyre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,376 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I'm not actually sure he's comedian, but Tom Allen. He's always on programmes with comedians . He just does extremely camp ,and extremely annoying sh1te talk.

Advertisement