Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement of Liability 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

rsl1976 wrote: »
    We resubmitted yesterday so hopefully will see something this week

Don't hold your breath I resubmitted last Wednesday and still no joy in due about a grand, I haven't spent it and am not in desperate need of it but its mine nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Don't hold your breath I resubmitted last Wednesday and still no joy in due about a grand, I haven't spent it and am not in desperate need of it but its mine nonetheless.

Exact same. I resubmitted last week too, also due over a grand

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Bojill

michellie wrote: »

Same here, I think the resubmitting theory is just coincidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

Just rang them and their automated answering service said that they acknowledge the large volumes of tax returns and hope to have the vast majority of them processed by mid next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Has anyone received an amended one yet? I submitted mine on time and received an incorrect Statement of Liability with a partial refund.

They acknowledged mistake and said they'd issue again. Wondering if anyone else in this situation?

Sympathise with them though as it's probably an insane amount of queries at this time of year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 DL6

Don’t hold your breath just off the phone, I need this for mortgage they don’t know when 2019 will be done but don’t think it’ll be anytime soon that it will be fixed absolutely disgraceful they can’t provide any updates they don’t know what’s wrong....logged mine on 3/1/19....no reply through email, Twitter, my enquires....shambles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

Just an update for everyone - I was speaking with someone in Revenue who doesn't man the phones - apparently they're not authorised to work on anything relating to 2019 bar clearing the backlog of original SOL applications. The staff in the regional offices are up to their necks as this error has affected 2020 related matters as well.

They reckon it may be two weeks, if they're lucky, to be able to get back on track and deal with queries relating to amended p21s.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

DL6 wrote: »
    Don’t hold your breath just off the phone, I need this for mortgage they don’t know when 2019 will be done but don’t think it’ll be anytime soon that it will be fixed absolutely disgraceful they can’t provide any updates they don’t know what’s wrong....logged mine on 3/1/19....no reply through email, Twitter, my enquires....shambles

See post #583.
    That person needed it done for the HTB scheme and got them to do it manually

• Registered Users Posts: 2 emmiskey

adoodle wrote: »
    Anyone get SOL this morning? Still waiting, submitted on the 6th Jan

Nope. Submitted Jan 1st and rang yesterday and was told that I just have to wait despite my plead that I am waiting to submit my HTB app. Was given a number I could ring to complain but the number didn't even connect :(

emmiskey wrote: »
    Nope. Submitted Jan 1st and rang yesterday and was told that I just have to wait despite my plead that I am waiting to submit my HTB app. Was given a number I could ring to complain but the number didn't even connect :(

A previous poster was able to get someone to do it manually for the HTB scheme

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭masterboy123

How did you calculate the due amount?

I have submitted on 14 Jan. 2020.
    michellie wrote: »

How did you calculate the due amount?

I have submitted on 14 Jan. 2020.

There's a post back at the start of this thread somewhere to show how to calculate it.

My calculation was done by someone on the ROS helpline last week.

Anyone any luck this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭jules86

rsl1976 wrote: »
    Anyone any luck this morning?

Nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 17 adoodle

Nothing this morning

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

adoodle wrote: »
    Nothing this morning

Revenue staff have been told it will be at least another week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

Got mine in the bank Friday last week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Something else. Heading up on a full month since I submitted.

Hon the revenue, nowhere to be found when needed.

Nothing

If we owed revenue money do you think they would leave us off with fobbing them off telling them oh I don't know what's wrong or *insert random lie and it might be next week or hopefully the week after that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭gerbilgranny

Revenue staff have been told it will be at least another week

Were they told in the past 24 hours? Because I know of many front-line Revenue staff (who are answering the phonelines) who had not been told anything up to yesterday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Keisha07

Hadn't checked in a week as it was becoming an obsession, just checked still nothing submitted on 2nd January, 5 weeks is a long wait

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Originally submitted on the 2nd, resubmitted last Friday and the money went into my account today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Elysium1

I resubmitted mine about a week ago and nada.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 adoodle

Nothing this morning, anyone get SOL this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

Nope nothing, they don't seem to be responding to queries either. Looks like a complete clusterF**k tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭dowhatyoulove

DL6 wrote: »

There were suppose to have pushed ours through and haven’t. Today is the last day for us to sign our house contracts and as far as we are aware it’s with a HEO, escalated but nothing has been done. Completely unfair that this is happening to us but there is nothing we can do. We’ve been ringing, calling etc to no avail.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

There were suppose to have pushed ours through and haven’t. Today is the last day for us to sign our house contracts and as far as we are aware it’s with a HEO, escalated but nothing has been done. Completely unfair that this is happening to us but there is nothing we can do. We’ve been ringing, calling etc to no avail.

Surely the Dept Of Finance should be all over this by now or is Pascal keeping it quiet with the election tomorrow........

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭GM228

Without having to read back over 42 pages of posts, can someone summarise exactly what the issue is and likely timeframe for backlog clearance? No doubt an "issue" with the new system.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 DankeyKang

GM228 wrote: »
    Without having to read back over 42 pages of posts, can someone summarise exactly what the issue is and likely timeframe for backlog clearance? No doubt an "issue" with the new system.

You work in Revenue don't you?

Advertisement