Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement of Liability 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

rsl1976 wrote: »
    Another day and still nothing. Was told last week i would have it by Friday close of business

Still nothing for me too, are they only available in the morning? I mean are they released throughout the day or just the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

They seem to be popping up randomly throughout the day:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

They seem to be popping up randomly throughout the day:rolleyes:

Why the rolly eyes?

Of course they’re going to happen throughout the day at different times. That’s what happens when applications have to be processed

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bellatrix1

Resubmitted mine yesterday. Hopefully it makes it quicker

Because when i first rang about the delay, i was told by someone in Revenue that they only processed overnight and that if they were not there in the morning then it would be the next day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Pippylo213

I submitted mine on the fourth of January.

I was told I would have it by 24th January 2019 and I am still waiting.

I called today and asked when will I have it and they can not tell me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Red2029

I submitted my form 12 2019 on 6th January 2020. I still haven’t received the statement of liability. I am due a tax refund. I phoned today and the lady could not tell me when it will issue. Very depressed about it .

Multiple things have been said to different people.

They can issue them by forcing them out but the system won't allow it to do it to mine.

They can only issue them at night

They have no control over how they are being selected to be issued.

I rang this morning.
    Girl i spoke to said they have no idea when they will issue which i'm fine about as i'd rather that than to be told i will definitely have it on a certain day like i was last week and then be disappointed when it doesn't come in.

She did say they are done in batches but she doesn't know how they decide on the order. Also said they can show up at any stage during the day

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Red2029

The lady I spoke to said that they are getting loads of calls about this issue.
    Why haven't they issued a press release?
    Or at least updated the recorded message when you call?

• Advertisement

Red2029 wrote: »
    The lady I spoke to said that they are getting loads of calls about this issue.
    Why haven't they issued a press release?
    Or at least updated the recorded message when you call?

I asked that as well it hasn't been updated since they said they would all be available from the 17th. The girl i spoke to is not in the Dublin office and she said they get very little information themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭dowhatyoulove

Thought I’d post back to say I finally got through to someone there and they’ve manually done my SOL. It’s been a nightmare but hopefully it’ll be there once it refreshes itself overnight.

If your in dire need you need to get through to someone who will let you speak to their supervisor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Hibernicis

Thought I’d post back to say I finally got through to someone there and they’ve manually done my SOL. It’s been a nightmare but hopefully it’ll be there once it refreshes itself overnight.

If your in dire need you need to get through to someone who will let you speak to their supervisor.

Delighted to hear that you appear to be making progress at last and hope that it pans out and allows you to get on with the house. Must be a total head wreck for you. Fingers crossed for you.

Was it there this morning? *fingers crossed for you*

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Originally submitted on 2nd January. Nothing was happening, so I resubmitted last Friday. SOL was in my documents this morning. Getting about 700 back : )

Can't resubmit ours as it is stuck in processing.
    The girl I spoke to yesterday said that the reason some people can resubmit is because it wasn't properly submitted the first time. I don't know if that was just to fob me off but that's what she said.

Anyway, another day and nothing. Hopefully by the end of this week I will see something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Should Rent a Room be shown on the SOL assuming it was submitted. Or is that just entered on the website.

The girl I spoke to yesterday said that the reason some people can resubmit is because it wasn't properly submitted the first time. I don't know if that was just to fob me off but that's what she said.

Anyway, another day and nothing. Hopefully by the end of this week I will see something.

My husband just informed me that the option to Amend was now there today, so have resubmitted. Might be worth checking if you submitted like us before the 15th

That's false as you can resubmit all of the returns. It was another fob off by revenue.

I submitted mine on the fourth of January and they can not give me a straight answer.

I asked them what the issue was and they told me he couldn't tell me.

Pippylo213 wrote: »
    That's false as you can resubmit all of the returns. It was another fob off by revenue.

I submitted mine on the fourth of January and they can not give me a straight answer.

I asked them what the issue was and they told me he couldn't tell me.

See my update above. The option for us to Amend was not there last week as i had wanted to resubmit based this thread here as i knew some people were able.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tonkpills

My SOL said processing but my tax return underneath it had the option to view or to amend so I amended it and it went through, SOL 24ish hours later

I've just tried this, let's see if it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

My husband just informed me that the option to Amend was now there today, so have resubmitted. Might be worth checking if you submitted like us before the 15th
    tonkpills wrote: »
    I've just tried this, let's see if it works.

I filed one clients on 02/01 and the SOL was out on 21/01.

I filed another on 13/01 and it kept saying processing. So I refiled it yesterday. Be interesting to see what happens now.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

cronos wrote: »
    Should Rent a Room be shown on the SOL assuming it was submitted. Or is that just entered on the website.

It won't show on the SOL as it's exempt income. However you were correct to declare it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rcarass

Just spoke to someone in revenue. Told me not to resubmit. Next week they may be able to manually process it.
    My sister submitted last Tuesday and got it back on Friday. Said the batches are random even though we submitted 2 weeks ago.
    So basically they are just telling random stuff to everybody

• Registered Users Posts: 16 schlep

What a complete joke! Submitted both myself and my partner's on 6 Janury 2020 and SOL still not available! :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭peppa 1986

Submitted mine on 6th Jan.. heard nothing only an acknowledgement. Submitted my daughters on 8th Jan and she got her refund a week ago..the wait goes on

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Smurphette

Submitted on the 12th, still waiting. We had massive health expenses and hoping the refund will help cover our next treatment. Could do without the stress of this now tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 17 adoodle

Anyone get SOL this morning? Still waiting, submitted on the 6th Jan

adoodle wrote: »
    Anyone get SOL this morning? Still waiting, submitted on the 6th Jan

Nothing. Another day, more disapointment

• Advertisement

We resubmitted yesterday so hopefully will see something this week

Advertisement