Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PW Draft 2020 - Discussion (and Sign Up) Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

With two rounds completed here are the draft picks so far:

Player Name Round 1 Round 2
    Mr. Nice Guy Hulk Hogan Roman Reigns
    Lord TSC Undertaker 'Broken' Matt Hardy
    Bounty Hunter John Cena Vince Mc Mahon
    beakerjoe Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly Ric Flair
    Necro Jeff Hardy Brock Lesnar
    brianregan09 The Rock Eddie Guerrero
    ShagNastii Shawn Michaels Scott Hall & Curt Hennig
    Hello 2D Person Below Stone Cold Steve Austin Rowdy Roddy Piper
    PTH2009 Edge Goldberg
    daithi1989 Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano Chris Benoit
    Furious Red Seth Rollins AJ Styles
    thebostoncrab Chris Jericho Kurt Angle
    JP Liz V1 CM Punk Becky Lynch
    NITRO95 John Moxley Vader
    A Brad Maddox Guy Triple H Randy Savage
    Hammer of the Clods Daniel Bryan Bret Hart

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Punk vs Becky my favorite pairing there so far :P

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

daithi1989 wrote: »
    Sorry lads.. Didnt realise Becky had been picked. Cant remember the rest of my list, so it’ll be much much later tonight before I can post.

Sorry

She is "The Man" :o

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Booooooooooooooo!

aka Great pick Joe, I had plans for Riddle and was confident he would drop to me despite my late draw this round.

btw I'm going to copy and paste Necro's table above into the OP of the picks thread now and if anyone wants to post updated versions in the future I will try to do the same

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Riddle was someone I had earmarked for round 4, but at the same time I’m not surprised to see him go early in round 3. Fantastic pick for any roster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I actually wanted Riddle and another partner but when I saw Dream was with eligible I jumped at it as I have always wanted to book him.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Was hoping Balor would have slip through till the next round but not shocked he is already gone

Picked and PMd

• Registered Users Posts: 37,799 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I'll have my pick up soon

This is a lot harder than you think ha

I was definitely picking a singles competitor earlier but given how the picks have been going I think I can chance them being there in the next round.

• Advertisement

Hammer of the Clods being a heartbreaker :(

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Good feeling I’m gonna be last in R4! Hope R5 is an average round to make up for it!

Reminder folks, try to not mention the rumble results as much as possible even if we have a rumble related order next round.
    Good feeling I’m gonna be last in R4! Hope R5 is an average round to make up for it!

Not gonna look at what numbers you had in either rumble but I don't think Necro announced how exactly the stip worked yet (maybe I'm wrong) could be combined (between your 2 rumble entrees) longest or shortest times in the rumble. But yeah I think an average round to make up for it would probably be wise as I myself have a relatively low number this round and fear a low one in the next round and a low number in rd 3/4 (1/2 are reversed) can make a big difference especially if they are non stip rounds.

Drew is another one gone that I was hoping would last another round but again I've made very little plans this year but seemingly every one I've have made have been picked by others,
    giphy.gif

Reminder folks, try to not mention the rumble results as much as possible even if we have a rumble related order next round.

Not gonna look at what numbers you had in either rumble but I don't think Necro announced how exactly the stip worked yet (maybe I'm wrong) could be combined (between your 2 rumble entrees) longest or shortest times in the rumble. But yeah I think an average round to make up for it would probably be wise as I myself have a relatively low number this round and fear a low one in the next round and a low number in rd 3/4 (1/2 are reversed) can make a big difference especially if they are non stip rounds.

Drew is another one gone that I was hoping would last another round but again I've made very little plans this year but seemingly every one I've have made have been picked by others,
    giphy.gif

Sorry about that BH!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I've been thinking about that and what I will do when I've collaborated the timings is simply put up the round order, if people want the timings I can PM them so as not to spoil the Rumbles for everyone.

Does that sound alright?

Sorry for the delay but ill have my pick up ASAP, im just torn on who to pick or who might survive till another round ha

Pick made and PM sent

Pick made, PM sent.

Foley not originally on my list, but can't pass up such a big name who'll fit into my plans so effortlessly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭NITRO95

Pick made, pm sent. Delighted to pick up Kobashi and KENTA. Really happy with things so far

I'll have the next round order up later on this evening :)

Pick made, PM sent. Happy with my roster so far too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Have a pick in mind need some confirmation from Necro 1st though

pick made and pm sent

2nd last to pick 3 rounds in a row!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Drat, was really hoping Keith Lee would make it to round 4, he is who I was aiming to put against Kurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Drat, was really hoping Keith Lee would make it to round 4, he is who I was aiming to put against Kurt.

His stock has risen

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    His stock has risen

That's why he signed with us ;)

Found myself with an hour to waste while sitting in a waiting room today and out of boredom noted down everyones average order so far. No idea if the next round is an average round but if it is it'd look like this (below) and yup you'd be no.1 and the final two I just did in alphabetical order.

1. daithi1989 2 15 15 15 (11.75)
    2. brianregan09 4 13 12 16 (11.25)
    3. Mr. Nice Guy 6 11 14 12 (10.75)
    4. ShagNastii 8 9 16 9 (10.5)
    5. Bounty Hunter 11 6 13 11 (10.25)
    6. NITRO95 10 7 10 13 (10)
    7. PTH2009 13 4 7 14 (9.5)
    8. Lord TSC 3 14 9 10 (9)
    9. Necro 16 1 11 6 (8.5)
    10. Furious Red 5 12 8 5 (7.5)
    11. JP Liz V1 7 10 4 7 (7)
    12. Hello 2D Person Below 1 16 6 4 (6.75)
    13. A Brad Maddox Guy 12 5 1 8 (6.5)
    14. Hammer of the Clods 9 8 5 3 (6.25)
    15. beakerjoe 15 2 2 2 (5.25)
    16. thebostoncrab 14 3 3 1 (5.25)

Found myself with an hour to waste while sitting in a waiting room today and out of boredom noted down everyones average order so far. No idea if the next round is an average round but if it is it'd look like this (below) and yup you'd be no.1 and the final two I just did in alphabetical order.

It actually will be and thank you for that it pretty much correlates with my spreadsheet averages. I'll post the order on the picks thread a little later, off sick from work today so can get a few bits and pieces done.

I swung to and fro between two people. I've decided on one and might get the second down the line.

With only two in front of me, hopefully I'll get my first choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necro wrote: »
    It actually will be and thank you for that it pretty much correlates with my spreadsheet averages. I'll post the order on the picks thread a little later, off sick from work today so can get a few bits and pieces done.

Werewolf-itis?

Ill have my pick up shortly

• Advertisement

Nah :/

Vomiting bug :(

Advertisement