Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Hopefully Abi was driving off to see Corey and rearrange the little bastards face.
    When she was about to drive off Kevin was standing shjouting- Abi!...big pause..What are you doin?...big pause.. Abi! Where ya goin?...
    He coud have stroolled briskly over to the car in the time he was doing all his shouting :rolleyes:

Weren’t Rosie and Craig supposed to be Goths too at one time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Hopefully Abi was driving off to see Corey and rearrange the little bastards face.
    When she was about to drive off Kevin was standing shjouting- Abi!...big pause..What are you doin?...big pause.. Abi! Where ya goin?...
    He coud have stroolled briskly over to the car in the time he was doing all his shouting :rolleyes:

I said the same thing, why stop walking towards it? Makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,299 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think a great scene would have being the owner of the Yaris landing back to Abi whacking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,392 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kevin and Sally should remember that and where is Jack? Also where is Tracy, she was close with Abi

• Advertisement

I think so but from my understanding Rosie and Craig had a phase and Nina was a real Goth.

I would love to send the goth wrestler Abadon after Corey and his gang.
    She is terrifying :eek:
    4437b4996ac87bf90b6b5d47a750891e682d4ebf.gifv

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

The mother of the girl that the Nina and Seb story is based on is on the Ryan Tubridy show on radio now.

I still don't think's Nina attack was a random goth attack, Corey hated her and her interfering with her opinions of him to Asha, telling Summer and Kelly go home etc.,

A different Craig from the current one.
    I thought you were talking about PC Plum at first. Really can't imagine him gothed up :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

I thought you were talking about PC Plum at first. Really can't imagine him gothed up :eek:

No that was Craig Harris, whose family used to live in what is now Yasmeen's house.
    Pretty tragic family overall, the daughter Katie murdered her father Tommy when a misunderstanding led her to have an abortion, then her mother was imprisoned for concealing evidence, before Katie committed suicide.
    Craig left for a Corrie-patented fresh start after all that, and they did the usual thing of another character being invited to come with, in this case Rosie Webster, who stayed behind and shortly after hooked up with John Stape.

Jikashi wrote: »
    No that was Craig Harris, whose family used to live in what is now Yasmeen's house.
    Pretty tragic family overall, the daughter Katie murdered her father Tommy when a misunderstanding led her to have an abortion, then her mother was imprisoned for concealing evidence, before Katie committed suicide.
    Craig left for a Corrie-patented fresh start after all that, and they did the usual thing of another character being invited to come with, in this case Rosie Webster, who stayed behind and shortly after hooked up with John Stape.
    Wow I don't remember that family at all. I stopped watching Corro for a good few years so they were probably around at that time.

Now I wanna see PC Craigy all gothed up :P btw where he is for this investigation, is he off suspended?
    Jikashi wrote: »
    Wow I don't remember that family at all. I stopped watching Corro for a good few years so they were probably around at that time.

Did Katy have an affair with Martin or Kevin?

I remember her killing her dad but not sure who she was with

I know the actress was married to the Tyrone actor but now they are over

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,972 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

It was Martin. I loved that storyline. The atmosphere the night of the murder was so intense!

Now I wanna see PC Craigy all gothed up :P btw where he is for this investigation, is he off suspended?

I remember her killing her dad but not sure who she was with

I know the actress was married to the Tyrone actor but now they are over
    Didn't Martin Platt have an affair with an Irish nurse who turned out to be a bunny boiler?

Roy and Hayley must be the only soap couple for no affair

I know Tracy drugged Roy to blame him for knocking her up with Amy, wanting to sell the baby

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I still don't think's Nina attack was a random goth attack, Corey hated her and her interfering with her opinions of him to Asha, telling Summer and Kelly go home etc.,

That's a really good point Liz. Corey did not like the fact that Nina was a strong woman who could voice her opinion - not Corey's type because he couldn't manipulate/control her.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Didn't Martin Platt have an affair with an Irish nurse who turned out to be a bunny boiler?

(Edit: Corrected below.)I think that was Rebecca Hopkins. She was a Geordie played by Jill Halfpenny. You can still hear her her during Corrie as unless I'm mistaken does the voice-over for Argos when it takes a break.

I thought one the Cusacks played a bunny boiler after Martin

I think that was Rebecca Hopkins. She was a Geordie played by Jill Halfpenny. You can still hear her her during Corrie as unless I'm mistaken does the voice-over for Argos when it takes a break.

No, the bunny boiler was played by Catherine Cusack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

The bunny boiler was Carmel Finnan played by Catherine Cusack from September 92 to March 93. Jill Halfpenny's character was much later (1999/2000).

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Why is Luther Vandross with a married woman? Has he still got the fit wife or is it over? I might have nodded off.

EDIT: Well that answers that. :)

Why is Luther Vandross with a married woman? Has he still got the fit wife or is it over? I might have nodded off.
    I thought Da Bailey was a bad actor but his brother is wiping the floor with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Daisy cribbing to Jenny that she's running the bar on her own, and only Sean and his new best friend there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

The Bailey brother is damn fine....

To thine own self be true

Meeoow wrote: »
    Daisy cribbing to Jenny that she's running the bar on her own, and only Sean and his new best friend there.
    Why does such a tiny bar need so many staff?

I remember one time there was four people working behind the bar at once, with maybe about twelve punters in. How the heck do you make a profit like that :confused:

Is Sean ashamed of his homeless past and homeless friend, always selfish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Is Sean ashamed of his homeless past and homeless friend, always selfish

No I think he doesn't want to get his friend involved as he knows she will loose out. In fairness and I'm not a fan of his.

Daisy is just out for Daisy but how is she profiting out of this?

The Bailey brother is damn fine....

A damn fine tool bellend imho, cannot see the attraction in looks or personality, what was Jenny thinking she knows Johnny is out and home soon :rolleyes: I was expecting Jenny to be suss and rumble Sharon

Natasha must be minted, a house, now a cleaner, 2 salons and now offering to pay for cover in the sink hole which I thought Debbie would have sorted when selling the house back

Sam wants in to Oakhill is that the expensive school?

• Advertisement

Sam wants in to Oakhill is that the expensive school?

It's where Sophie went to in the mid 2000's.
    The Webster managed to pay for it at the time but it is fairly expensive.

Advertisement