Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

There seems to be a lot of overlap and similar storylines in these two soaps. I wonder is there some sort of collaboration between the writers going on or are they nicking each other's storylines.

See this all the time over the years, I always wondered what influences it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Abi just lost her son in a horrific way...she's allowed to carry on like that..
    As regards Corey...at the most it'll be manslaughter, but with no witnesses or previous he could get away with a suspended sentence...we're only assuming it was Corey that beat up Nina but the other lads went after her ...theres no way a shoe print will show up on a body with clothes on......and the only recording on the phone will be of Seb's grunts while he's being kicked.....
    With the legal system there to protect the offenders i think he'll get away with it unless Kellie shops him...
    Could Seb's dad be Corey's dad too.....just sayin...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Did they check Corey's phone? Could he be placed at the scene at the time by his phone?

Corrie back on top form since last week I picked to watch first over Eastenders last night lol

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Asha confides in Aadi how she despises Corey; she reckons he’s guilty as sin and she’s only pretending to take his side in the hope he’ll slip up and she’ll get to the truth. It’s a dangerous game Asha will play, but will Corey work out what she’s doing?

https://metro.co.uk/2021/05/10/coronation-street-spoilers-asha-plots-to-trap-corey-for-sebs-death-14494516

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Just as I was really enjoying Corrie for the past few episodes,
    Michael and Grace are back tomorrow.

Abi just lost her son in a horrific way...she's allowed to carry on like that..
    As regards Corey...at the most it'll be manslaughter, but with no witnesses or previous he could get away with a suspended sentence...we're only assuming it was Corey that beat up Nina but the other lads went after her ...theres no way a shoe print will show up on a body with clothes on......and the only recording on the phone will be of Seb's grunts while he's being kicked.....
    With the legal system there to protect the offenders i think he'll get away with it unless Kellie shops him...
    Could Seb's dad be Corey's dad too.....just sayin...!!

:eek:

Do Seb and the twins have the same dad?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Why didn't Summer tell Billy and Todd that she'd no idea the car was stolen? Billy's a tit, saying it's just since Todd was back with him...hardly a Christian attitude.
    The other night Corey said he had no one else in his life to rely on....what about his family?
    Nina is a witness to a murder...people shouldn't be wandering in and out to her bedside trying to interfere with her memories.
    Am I mistaken that on the evening of the murder...the sun was shining at the canal where the confrontation began..but it was dark when the beating occurred?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    :eek:

Do Seb and the twins have the same dad?

AFAIK they have different dad's....probably wont happen, i was just thinking that Abi and Corey's dad have'nt crossed paths yet....

AFAIK they have different dad's....probably wont happen, i was just thinking that Abi and Corey's dad have'nt crossed paths yet....

Hmmmm. Abi did make reference to Sebs dad the other night.

• Advertisement

It would be an interesting twist if he was

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭Pipmae

Full disclosure I'm only back watching Corrie due to Covid. Why do some of you think that Corey and Seb might have the same biological dad. Where are you getting that from? Feel free to link a internet page/article.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,013 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Pipmae wrote: »
    Full disclosure I'm only back watching Corrie due to Covid. Why do some of you think that Corey and Seb might have the same biological dad. Where are you getting that from? Feel free to link a internet page/article.

Eh sarcasm?

To thine own self be true

Pipmae wrote: »

This is a discussion forum. Some of us love to put forward our ideas for storylines, so we do. And to take the pee out of some of the accents and pronunciations. Like, Karla and Petah getting married eventually. Not to mention the numerous references to Our Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Ann22 wrote: »
    Nina is a witness to a murder...people shouldn't be wandering in and out to her bedside trying to interfere with her memories.

Especially not the feckin girlfriend of the primary suspect!

Hopefully Corey's daddy won't be her next visitor, especially if Roy isn't present.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,677 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Roy would look good in full Joker makeup, it might cheer up Nina too

• Registered Users Posts: 13,013 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It's ridiculous, visitors just rambling in without any PPE!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Nina was getting out of hospital relatively quickly.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Kevin's very shakey. Is the actor playing him alright?

I hope Seb's message incriminates both Kelly and Corey, I fear Corey will blame the others make himself out a saving hero or scared victim :mad:

Looks like Abi and Corey's daddy don't know each other

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,183 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Fùckin fantastic!

Kellys ma ALSO gives legal advice.

Run for the hills Imran. Kelly's ma can take over, ye are free.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

The Summer actress is crap. She is too casual to the point of being cheery. Is she a total simpleton?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,914 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Ok I have to confess I didn’t see the episode of the attack....was it Corey and the blonde one that killed Seb or are they being set up??

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Ok I have to confess I didn’t see the episode of the attack....was it Corey and the blonde one that killed Seb or are they being set up??

Yes with others, Eli etc.,

Imran, Kelly is just as guilty :mad: how are the police letting Corey off, surely his phone, DNA and Summer's account of his vile comments to Nina etc., would have him also in custody, the police lady detective made him out to be a hero :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Just as the Seb murder has made Corrie a bit more engaging in the last while, the Baileys reduce it to tedium again.

bobbyss wrote: »
    Just as the Seb murder has made Corrie a bit more engaging in the last while, the Baileys reduce it to tedium again.

Why is Ronnie staying around, clear he is not wanted
    Apparently Daisy wants Jenny to get with Ronnie :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,194 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

How long are they going to drag out this story for?

I take it now the Kelly will spend a bit of time inside and when the trial comes around the trial will come out the Corey and one of his friends killed Seb and kelly laughed/did nothing and in the end she'll get off with time served.

How long are they going to drag out this story for?

I take it now the Kelly will spend a bit of time inside and when the trial comes around the trial will come out the Corey and one of his friends killed Seb and kelly laughed/did nothing and in the end she'll get off with time served.

They all need to get sent down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

bobbyss wrote: »

But at least they finally got a new banisters :D

Advertisement