Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The case of the racist blackcurrant drink

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Maybe not. This thread certainly is though. Lashing every single incident by black people into it. It's certainly not about Dr Joseph or Her blackcurrant anymore. Seems to be a dumping ground for all Irish Alt ****e White supremacists from Twitter.

ShorttermCheerfulAmethystsunbird-small.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

AulWan wrote: »
    I must have missed it, but can someone please explain (briefly) what "Afro Night" is/was, and what happened?

I'm not sure but I think it's a night club like event where the music and atmosphere resembles what you would see in clubs in Nigeria.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

tuxy wrote: »
    I'm not sure but I think it's a night club like event where the music and atmosphere resembles what you would see in clubs in Nigeria.

More like dalston for these yardie wannabes .
    You could sell these morans any **** culture and they'll buy it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Last time I was up there was a Dave Lombardo drum clinic

Just a handful in attendance, in comparison but at least the afrobeat scene is thriving here?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,404 ✭✭✭✭road_high

She's posting on twitter today criticising the Gardaor sending so many cars to the fighting at the afro night. Claiming the Gardare stoking the violence with such a big presence to masses of people attacking each other.

She's an absolute moron.

Gardai should be hauling her in for some questioning as to what exactly she means by that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Maybe not. This thread certainly is though. Lashing every single incident by black people into it. It's certainly not about Dr Joseph or Her blackcurrant anymore. Seems to be a dumping ground for all Irish Alt ****e White supremacists from Twitter.

Yeah sure, thats what it is alright. Thanks for coming to save the day.

If you were clever enough, you would see that Dr. Ebun is the common link between the two incidents, one directly and one by commentary while insinuating that AGS were racist and wrong to respond to the Red Cow incident.

She is wrong on both counts....that must mean Im a white supremacist :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

More like dalston for these yardie wannabes .
    You could sell these morans any **** culture and they'll buy it

Lots of videos on youtube of clubs that are in Nigeria, the Afro evens in Dublin looks very similar. Only difference is that there is far more violence in the ones in Dublin.

I know how dare people voice an opinion on the (many) race related incidents and the many clowns playing the race card as bread and butter (such as Dr Joseph)

Yeah sure, thats what it is alright. Thanks for coming to save the day.

If you were clever enough, you would see that Dr. Ebun is the common link between the two incidents, one directly and one by commentary while insinuating that AGS were racist and wrong to respond to the Red Cow incident.

She is wrong on both counts....that must mean Im a white supremacist :rolleyes:

I hope they’ve sent the link to Pavee point and Dr Joseph for investigation!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Be careful what you wish for Joseph...

If you think this mob wouldn't be willing and capable of targeting and attacking gay people in this way you are extremely naive. Afro-Caribbean culture is not known for its friendliness towards "alternative lifestyles" despite the NGO Complex's attempts to form some kind of rainbow united progressive front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Jaysus there are some very dim or naive people who think everything is all Rosey.....

Times ahead are going to be troublesome.

Jaysus there are some very dim or naive people who think everything is all Rosey.....

Times ahead are going to be troublesome.

This is the tip of the iceberg. There’s a whole new generation of misfits coming through which means added strain on social services, housing, health and of course our police and justice systems. Watch the media try keep a lid on it

• Registered Users Posts: 16,580 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Everyone who doesn't share your opinions is a racist and a member of the non existent Irish alt right.

Glazers Out!

tuxy wrote: »
    Lots of videos on youtube of clubs that are in Nigeria, the Afro evens in Dublin looks very similar. Only difference is that there is far more violence in the ones in Dublin.

Yes the vibe the music and all that the experience they have when in nigeria etc etc and the way their uncles aunts act in these clubs is the very thing they don't take from the scene. A lot of them use this just as a theatre to act out as ****s while applying the nasty behaviour of london ****s or American ****.

They have been sold this **** for years by black artists white record companies you can bet the ****ers in say a video grabbing their balls in a yard or in the projects in Compton bull**** don't live anywhere near the **** and their kids are all going to private schools laughing at the gimps that think they're all ****in Tupac. ****in morans

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭2 fast

https://twitter.com/EbunJoseph1/status/1211667276585406464

Racism alive and well in galway bay hotel where 50% of the staff are from other parts of the world, can someone explain how can a glass of ribena be misconstrued as racism, god help us in this little country entertaining race baiters like this. But looking at this ladies twitter feed she seems to find racism in everything irish. Happy new year to all boardies.

Ah here some folk are truly unique, this article can't be for real lol

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Moran: (Irish: Ó Móráin) is a modern Irish surname and derived from membership of a medieval dynastic sept.

Moron: The majority of small minded people posting in this thread.

Me: Sips tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,368 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Yes the vibe the music and all that the experience they have when in nigeria etc etc and the way their uncles aunts act in these clubs is the very thing they don't take from the scene. A lot of them use this just as a theatre to act out as ****s while applying the nasty behaviour of london ****s or American ****.

They have been sold this **** for years by black artists white record companies you can bet the ****ers in say a video grabbing their balls in a yard or in the projects in Compton bull**** don't live anywhere near the **** and their kids are all going to private schools laughing at the gimps that think they're all ****in Tupac. ****in morans

'morons'

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

You wont be seeing many venues willing to have these afro nights anymore. That's two large scale incidents this year that I know of.

The thing is, black youth culture in this country is in its infancy and is still unknown for the most part for most folks. From what I've seen and heard, it's mostly imported ''postcode'' crap. My area vs your area in a so-called beef. It's all over snapchat etc. Essentially you have African-Irish fellas taking off London youths and their grime/top-boy sh*t, who in turn are aping aspects of Carribbean culture (the hybrid accents) and US black culture (the clothes). It's odd.

2 fast wrote: »
    Ah here some folk are truly unique, this article can't be for real lol

Yep .this cnut is desperate to position herself as the foremost voice on racism in Ireland and carve herself a nice little retainer in rte/newstalk/.......

Do you think what she said about the Gardai responding was abhorrent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Omackeral wrote: »
    The thing is, black youth culture in this country is in its infancy and is still unknown for the most part for most folks. From what I've seen and heard, it's mostly imported ''postcode'' crap. My area vs your area in a so-called beef. It's all over snapchat etc. Essentially you have African-Irish fellas taking off London youths and their grime/top-boy sh*t, who in turn are aping aspects of Carribbean culture (the hybrid accents) and US black culture (the clothes). It's odd.

They have a few of these "drill" pages on instagram. They are battering each other all the time they video this themselves.. Defo a rip of what's happening in London, we know how that ends up.

iamstop wrote: »
    Moran: (Irish: Ó Móráin) is a modern Irish surname and derived from membership of a medieval dynastic sept.

Moron: The majority of small minded people posting in this thread.

Me: Sips tea.

And your a moderator, smug twat

What if Dr Ebun Joseph is really Dr Ebun Josephtheparrot? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Just watched a few videos that were taken at The Red Cow absolute madness it is.

The have no fear of the Guards and will play the race card to try and get out of any trouble they find themselves in, and this idiot makes it a lot easier for them downplaying the riot that happened at the hotel.

Times like this I'm glad I live in in a place where it's all local Irish people who grew up in the area and there is no trouble at all.

Multiculturalism is a failure all over Europe, did the left really think Ireland would be any different?

This is only going to get worse unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

What if Dr Ebun Joseph is really Dr Ebun Josephtheparrot? :eek:

She may aswell be... comes out with the same kind of tripe anyway.

They have a few of these "drill" pages on instagram. They are battering each other all the time they video this themselves.. Defo a rip of what's happening in London, we know how that ends up.

Part and parcel of living in a globa...

*you're

Would be a shame if this thread were to be locked ''for review'' like the last one even though it's the good Dr Ebun herself who passed comment on the matter at hand on publicly.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Of the Funk and Soul board, not AH. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

The Red Cow incident was apparently a pre-arranged showdown between Blanchardstown and Tallaght.

Advertisement