Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,728 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Aldi?. Brilliant thank you, i'll be there tuesday or at least that's the plan..

Very same as Neutrogena for a fraction of the price.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks ya LegEnd :P

Thanks ya LegEnd :P

Speaking of leg ends, you can also lash it on dry heels. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jaysis i haven't seen/looked at my heels in a long time..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Just slithered into my bed, propped on a wedge of pillows so my throat doesn't fill up. I put my wildflower meadow bedding on, washed my brushed flannel winter bedding and put it away for next autumn. Feeling out of it.
    I enjoyed the day. Everything is better when the sun shines.

• Advertisement

Wildflower meadow sounds lovely.. Reminds me to look up new sheets and covers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Registered Users Posts: 10,089 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

And my day begins, as of tonight we have a 13 hour curfew, so that’s the end of the small restaurants. This will last at least 3 weeks, really gotta say that the government around here is extremely proactive about this.

Now what shall I do with my day :)

13 hour overnight like 20.00 - 09.00 kinda thing?

Grem, like your username, I'm in a state of inertia. Time and the days of the week are meaningless at the moment.

I'm also fuming at some of the comments in the thread about mothers day, it's like some people spontaneously appeared in the world of their own accord.

Day 8 (I think) of the suspension of reality, it's going to be a long road to normality.

• Advertisement

It's a name from my teens. Pretty accurately described me, could be a wicked wee gremlin if it wasn't for the inertia!

It's a name from my teens. Pretty accurately described me, could be a wicked wee gremlin if it wasn't for the inertia!

I think a lot of us will be the same soon!

Strange days eh?. Ah well, we will prevail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Woke up half an hour ago....I'm sick :(
    And..no...not that... banging headache and nauseous.. lovely

Woke up half an hour ago....I'm sick :(
    And..no...not that... banging headache and nauseous.. lovely

Have you been staying inside a lot? I got like that when i spent a few days indoors, lack of fresh air and mental stimulation i figured

Have you been staying inside a lot? I got like that when i spent a few days indoors, lack of fresh air and mental stimulation i figured

No, I've been out quite a bit...bar yesterday.. Just a run to the shops... think I'm just sick-sick

*preps the flat seven-up and dry toast*

Ring your GP, Panda. Better safe than sorry, there are a lot of tummy bugs doing the rounds too, headaches are part of it.

Ring your GP, Panda. Better safe than sorry, there are a lot of tummy bugs doing the rounds too, headaches are part of it.

I have my monthly arthritis meds to pick up today..so may as well have another reason to annoy him :D

Lovely sunrise, though sayings would indicate that means bad weather ahead

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In bed awake again since 5:45 , I'll feel like a zombie 🧟*♂️

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Now we know why Duvet was so quiet ...

Are the days dragging for anyone else? I think I'll have to like the Hugh Grant character in About a Boy and divide my day into segments.

9-11 - fanny about like Witchie
    11-11.15 - tea break
    11.15-1 - some housework
    1-2 - lunch
    2-bedtime - ?????????

I was thinking of that last week. Nick Hornby is one of my favourite authors and About a Boy is amazing.

On the couch, just about finished Thai work and waiting for Irish work but vacuumed the apartment and even though it is a tiny studio, am out of breath. Sweeping and hoovering really hurt my chest but so does the dust gathering so had to do it.

I ran out of my reliever inhaler yesterday but ordered a new one online and it arrived today. God I love this country, everything is so bloody easy and convenient.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Get well soon PK.
    Happy Monday to you all. Its going to be a middling week weather wise, so perhaps spare time won't be as hard spent if you have a bit of a garden. We mowed the lawn yesterday, best exercise ever.
    Work is slow but still a bit to be done, my old firm have shut for a while but I'm still doing bits for them as well as my own.
    One of my sisters set up a what's app group for the family yesterday and it was busier than boards, great craic and lads and lassies contributing that I haven't spoken to or heard from in yonks. There's so many ways of staying positive and whiling away the time if we put our minds to it.
    Have the best day you can all.

Jeez back on my phone ten minutes and glitch has struck already :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Day 5 of 14 and I'm awake early again. Currently bed side, but I think I might get dressed pop out for a walk. There's been a fair amount of frost last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Home office working again today. Not feeling it at all. Eugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Anxiety heightened again today after seeing streams of images of people around having the ''craic'' yesterday and last night. I can't even comprehend.

NZ has ordered a full lockdown and I had a wave of jealousy when I heard. That's what we need - maybe that will be what's needed to keep people inside. I just don't get it, our lives are at risk :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside about to wfh, back from a stroll.

Hopefully will be a better week

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Morning all. Up since 8.30 and got Dad his breakfast. The plus side of cancelling the home help is an extra hour in bed!

Couch side having my morning coffee. Still have slight headache despite some reprieve after painkillers yesterday. I think (hope) it's the dreaded cluster headache. Never thought I'd say that. No other symptoms so fingers crossed.

Feel better soon PK.

Catch up again later all.

• Advertisement

Deskside, its coffee time in the house of Sephers!

[IMG][/img]IMG20200323092328.jpg
    key hd images

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement