Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Big day tomorrow for me. Online early to sort stuff out for the next few months. Thankfully the UK has changed it's tune so makes it easier than it seemed last week. Hoping to have a career to go back to in some shape or form.

Oh brilliant, delighted they are kinda seeing sense.

Deskside feeling grateful for this thread, yet again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Quoted for posterity :pac:

Keep your posterior away from me, thank you very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,728 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Difficult times Leggie. Alcohol should be treated as a kind of enemy too. So easy for us to get consumed by it.:eek: Me too!

Big day tomorrow for me. Online early to sort stuff out for the next few months. Thankfully the UK has changed it's tune so makes it easier than it seemed last week. Hoping to have a career to go back to in some shape or form.

Some good news anyway, G. :) Makes a nice change!

I know the 7 days a week drinking can't go on, and I'm not actually putting that much away. The evenings are just weighing heavily on me at the moment, thank fook they're getting brighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I get glitched out , but I bounce back again ...
    Earworm to the tune I Get Knocked Down. ..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ah yes. I'm just erm paranoid.

As you were!!

:D

ya, we were discussing that about you earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,129 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Some good news anyway, G. :) Makes a nice change!

I know the 7 days a week drinking can't go on, and I'm not actually putting that much away. The evenings are just weighing heavily on me at the moment, thank fook they're getting brighter.

I'm sure everything is weighing heavily on all of us. Mad times. Uncertain times. I applaud those taking it seriously and being scared. I'm scared.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    ya, we were discussing that about you earlier.

:D

Just couchside and reeling in the years is about to start,love it and love the music on it.

I headed down west Cork this afternoon and walked the beach, what a beautiful afternoon and what a fabulous part of the world. Everyone kept their distance and it was great to forget about everything and just enjoy and appreciate the day.Big dinner just cooked for the troops,kitchen cleaned and wine poured.

I'm working in the morning but no Glenroes, just wondering if I'll have to start wfh,they're pushing it but a couple of us will have to be on site ,I'm going to continue going in if safety is paramount if not I'm out the door.

I seem to have a tickle in my throat all evening, can't imagine what it could be 😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed
    Just couchside and reeling in the years is about to start,love it and love the music on it.

I headed down west Cork this afternoon and walked the beach, what a beautiful afternoon and what a fabulous part of the world. Everyone kept their distance and it was great to forget about everything and just enjoy and appreciate the day.Big dinner just cooked for the troops,kitchen cleaned and wine poured.

I'm working in the morning but no Glenroes, just wondering if I'll have to start wfh,they're pushing it but a couple of us will have to be on site ,I'm going to continue going in if safety is paramount if not I'm out the door.

I seem to have a tickle in my throat all evening, can't imagine what it could be ��

Ever see TV3 or whatever the fook there called these days lame ass attempt at reeling in the years? They only have a few years and none below 2000. They should stick too showing circle of friends almost every week instead because that's all there good for .

Lying on my bed

Ever see TV3 or whatever the fook there called these days lame ass attempt at reeling in the years? They only have a few years and none below 2000. They should stick too showing circle of friends almost every week instead because that's all there good for .

Shhh, don't disturb her, she'll be busy coughing up fur balls. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Shhh, don't disturb her, she'll be busy coughing up fur balls. :D

I thought she meant she was thirsty for a beer 🙄

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Is Kenedy live streaming somewhere? Mate of mine is a superfan

Sorry...yes he was on Facebook Grem... didn't see your post.... but he will be doing more in the coming weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

I seem to have a tickle in my throat all evening, can't imagine what it could be 😂

Must...resist....urge.....lol lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My hands are going to shed skin like a snake or spider soon :pac:

Is everyone getting glitched out tonight ?
    It's shocking quiet in here .

It's eerie quiet Mam

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Is everyone getting glitched out tonight ?
    It's shocking quiet in here .

I had to switch to the full site to see this. It seems to take more posts to get to the next page now.

I'm actually giving up at this point.

I had to switch to the full site to see this. It seems to take more posts to get to the next page now.

Right , seven posts before I was unglitched .
    Seven posts in two hours ?!!
    That's shocking for here !

Your hands ok Grem ?

Mam they are grand it's just the extra cleaning of things, the neutrogena cream is applied twice a shift now :eek:

• Advertisement

Home...........
    And bed :)

bubblypop wrote: »
    Home...........
    And bed :)

Finally! You had a looooong day, enjoy your rest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Just watched lord of the rings with a nice polish beer. Time to hit they hay soon.

Mam they are grand it's just the extra cleaning of things, the neutrogena cream is applied twice a shift now :eek:

It's tough going on the hands alright , hand cream will be the next thing out of stock !

Where's gifted to make a dirty comment about that?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Grem if you’ve coconut oil try that for your hands!

Just gone to bed I’d say it’ll be a long night

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Evening all :)

Bed side. Day 4 done. Ten to go. Lots of crocheting and listening to podcasts.

Thanks Shoes might look it up next time i've to go to the pharmacy.. Work is kinda slow tonight

Aldi have a great dupe of that hand cream, Grem. Cheap as chips so you can lash it on.

ETA: they have coconut oil with the cooking oils too.

• Advertisement

Aldi?. Brilliant thank you, i'll be there tuesday or at least that's the plan..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement