Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    My hand is off the wheel.

InsistentWhimsicalJellyfish-size_restricted.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

What a well judged meme.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I vote the strip club.

Intrigued to see what kind of freakiness there’ll be there

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Can you share with the.group a bit of the reasoning behind your suggestion Phil.

I feel happy enough to change my vote on you given nothing happened at the pet store.
    Not ignoring this btw.

Google lead me to here: https://silenthill.fandom.com/wiki/Heaven%27s_Night

Which mentions the main character in the game obtaining some useful stuff.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Heavens Night

• Advertisement

Right, strip club it is. Won't be caught in the voting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

In game: this handy pamphlet on the town i found on the ground.

Out of game: Google.

Yes but what did it tell you that made you think X.

At the moment it comes across as ... We discussed it in the wolf room...that's research. Whereas

Well the church contains X according to Google so that would be a good reason because I think it'll help us by y.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Right, strip club it is. Won't be caught in the voting.

What does this mean?

Heavens Night

Any reason you decided on behalf of everyone?

No objection to the location btw, they all have about as much meaning as each other to me, though from my google image search the club looks like a Sh!thole

At the moment it comes across as ... We discussed it in the wolf room...that's research. Whereas

Well the church contains X according to Google so that would be a good reason because I think it'll help us by y.

Keep reading.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Okay you said that. Thank you!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Since I know basically nothing about this game, that seems a reasonable choice. Churches and graveyards don’t scream visit me in a horror game

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Any reason you decided on behalf of everyone?

No objection to the location btw, they all have about as much meaning as each other to me, though from my google image search the club looks like a Sh!thole

I said we'd have a quick ten minute vote. Strip club had the most votes.

I wanted to go to the church, but I'm not Phil Jong-un.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The group will travel to heavens night. It will take about 2 hours to get there so we'll see you around 2:30 - 3:00

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I suspect that our map might not be to scale :)

At 12.11 you said quick vote ending at 12.20. Then made your decision at 12.17.

Some could argue you deciding on the vote, the finish time and then it finishing at a different finish time is a little Oisin Jong-un but meh, bring on the zombie strippers!

Actually was Silent Hill zombies? I'm just thinking or Resident Evil the whole time

I think Kim Jong-Ois works better, tbf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Who made you the leader of the group?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I suspect that our map might not be to scale :)

I suspect silent hill is the size of a small country....

Liam WW wrote: »
    Who made you the leader of the group?

Someone had to drive us on. We were dilly-dallying.

Nobody offered an objection to having a quick vote. Strip club got the most votes.

Soooo.....we're off to the strip club. Democracy in action.

52778bfdaf88d9364f9577a5e9483421.png

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Kisses to all I'm here at last

What did I miss my lovelies?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I suspect silent hill is the size of a small country....

Could be that the fog distorts the town so we’re walking for two hours but we’re not actually walking the real distance from location to location

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Kisses to all I'm here at last

What did I miss my lovelies?

Our bus driver is dead. We have a map. We went to the pet shop and nothing happened except someone got nervous. Now we are going to strip club in the hopes of finding something more useful than eerie feelings.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Our bus driver is dead. We have a map. We went to the pet shop and nothing happened except someone got nervous. Now we are going to strip club in the hopes of finding something more useful than eerie feelings.

Thank you Tegan.

Someone had to drive us on. We were dilly-dallying.

Nobody offered an objection to having a quick vote. Strip club got the most votes.

Soooo.....we're off to the strip club. Democracy in action.

52778bfdaf88d9364f9577a5e9483421.png

Not sure if 6 minutes is enough time to get many objections especially when anyone online during those minutes probably thought there would be another 3 minutes based on what you said for voting / objections.

That said unless you have more knowledge than I, I've no idea if there is anyway we could know which place to head to. Maybe if someone played the game and knew if items or whatnot could be found at certain locations

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Personally I would have gone to the bait shop, we’re looking to catch some wolves, bait would be handy

We could now use Oisin as bait instead

- Brendan and Liam have had zero interaction so far.

- Brendan votes to lynch Liam.

- The next vote in the thread is Liam to lynch me.

- Liam hasn't wondered why Brendan has already voted for him.

- Both are now griping that I tried to move the game on.

michael-collins-rea-screenshot1.jpg

- Brendan and Liam have had zero interaction so far.

- Brendan votes to lynch Liam.

- The next vote in the thread is Liam to lynch me.

- Liam hasn't wondered why Brendan has already voted for him.

- Both are now griping that I tried to move the game on.

michael-collins-rea-screenshot1.jpg

2 people think its dodgy that you by yourself set a time for a vote, then 6 minutes later (earlier than you stated in your arbitarily decided timeframe for the whole village) ended that vote and any possible village discussion on the matter by yourself... so there must be a connection between them?

Methinks the connection is that your actions are dodgy and that they both called you on it, nothing more nothing less.

Just to be clear. My vote is in on Liam (who has had barely any interaction with anyone with his what 2 posts so far) as I had already posited that jumping on the person suggesting no lynching is a nice easy place for a wolf to vote and be able to explain their vote and that he did so but without pushing the issue unike iirc Conor. He just made one post on here about it then was off.

That said, I was hoping he or someone else would do something more dodgy after that as it is always hard to find reasons to vote for someone on day 1.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Kinda think we need to choose the right location each try. Perhaps choosing the wrong location, ie the pet shop for example, just wastes time. Everytime we choose wrong we lose time to reach the correct location. Anyone think the same?

If nothing happens in the next location i propose a vote to decide the next one. Various peeps think the church or cemetery seems to be more significant in a horror game. Given we have nothing else i think we should go to one of them

• Advertisement

So Liam do you not think it worth noting that you decided by yourself that a village discussion on something should be decided by a snap vote, one you yourself end by deciding for the village at an earlier time than you yourself stated the deadline for which would be?

Advertisement