Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    A lot of white knights jumping in here on Isla's behalf.

Seems to me you're trying to create a dark cloud of shade by using an innocuous comment.
    Smacks of trying to create a rallying lean with little substance.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Nobody is white knighting. You're just talking sh1te

They arent mutually exclusive concepts.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    But I didnt slip. Im standing by everything I said.

We are told a sound comes from the church, i think we should go there.

Vote for me

Tell you what; Google the Church and see what you think then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Seems to me you're trying to create a dark cloud of shade by using an innocuous comment.

And the strange thing is, it's a terrible early play for a wolf. but why would a villager act this way?

Its D1 when we start on a lynch. There is no substance. If people arent looking for slips or mistakes from wolves, they arent helping the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Im gonna guess most locations in Silent Hill involve death.

Just for the record Phil, if I wanted you to go to the Church earlier Id have posted to the church in bold and acted dumb about why I did it.

• Advertisement

They aren't. But you're talking crap about something that nobody thinks actually happened, and people are calling you based on that, not based on who you're calling out yourself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Its D1 when we start on a lynch. There is no substance. If people arent looking for slips or mistakes from wolves, they arent helping the village.

I agree but I'm not seeing the slip.
    You're acting strange.
    Are we to just wander around the wilderness?

For whom does the bell toll, Phil? For whom?

And the strange thing is, it's a terrible early play for a wolf. but why would a villager act this way?

Ruffling feathers.

This is the first time I've been to Boardsitania, and I intend to stay in the game world. My phone is dead and i've no google. I don't have any outside info. Only what i've learned on thread. Think there may have been a reason there was no pamphlets available on the flight :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Phil why the need to try and twist Islas words into something they weren’t?

• Advertisement

Im gonna guess most locations in Silent Hill involve death.

Just for the record Phil, if I wanted you to go to the Church earlier Id have posted to the church in bold and acted dumb about why I did it.

Wow mega shade. I mean, yeah, that was stupid of me, but i cant do anything about that now. This is very plotting from you though. Wolves posit how wolves would behave. Its easy to do because they are wolves.
    They aren't. But you're talking crap about something that nobody thinks actually happened, and people are calling you based on that, not based on who you're calling out yourself.
    I agree but I'm not seeing the slip.
    You're acting strange.
    Are we to just wander around the wilderness?

For whom does the bell toll, Phil? For whom?
    Ruffling feathers.

Ding ding ding

This is the first time I've been to Boardsitania, and I intend to stay in the game world. My phone is dead and i've no google. I don't have any outside info. Only what i've learned on thread. Think there may have been a reason there was no pamphlets available on the flight :eek:

You mean like the link to the wiki thats in the OP and is therefore clearly part of the game world?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ok so we've moved about since yesterday, gotta love a good lappy meal at the local strip club :)

If it's dodgey, well, we can blame Oisin! Phil diving in to pick the location and then Oisins 6 minute people's vote are the only two real things of note I've got so far!

Phils in a nice old Tunnel.

Good luck with that

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Phil why the need to try and twist Islas words into something they weren’t?

Well i guess everyone is happy to do a blind lynch tonight but im not. If the village doesnt actually start looking to get answers from people, the lynch is going to be a mess. Isla is fine by my view, but reactions thereafter were interesting. I have a few people to look at now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Wow mega shade. I mean, yeah, that was stupid of me, but i cant do anything about that now. This is very plotting from you though. Wolves posit how wolves would behave. Its easy to do because they are wolves.

Ding ding ding

Phil you are what? Accusing Isla of a slip or rustling feathers? Cause for me, it's either one or the other

The slip accusation was ruffling feathers. The counter shade is new though.

You mean like the link to the wiki thats in the OP and is therefore clearly part of the game world?

If that's what you're into, then fire ahead. I'm just saying I prefer to stay on thread.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Phil you are what? Accusing Isla of a slip or rustling feathers? Cause for me, it's either one or the other

Hes a accusing of a slip to gauge my reaction, thats my read.

The counter shade was warranted bud

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Phil hints the game (video) hints we should go to the strip club Isla indicates church for the noise.

I personally think the church makes sense as I don't knoe yhe game but am happy with either.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

How does this "shade" differ from say people thinking you are dodgy for accusing someone of a wolf slip but then winding it back to ruffling feathers?

What makes it shade and not the latter?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I think we'd have learned more at the church.

Either way, we'll find out if the strip club is any use or not within the hour.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Phil hints the game (video) hints we should go to the strip club Isla indicates church for the noise.

I personally think the church makes sense as I don't knoe yhe game but am happy with either.

Pat, I asked you earlier why you made this post

Don't think you ever responded. What made you sure that the next place (The Strip club) would have a challenge?

The counter shade was warranted bud

Sorry when do villagers have a legitimate reason to throw shade? To get a reaction, yes. Was Isla doing this? I dont think so. Villagers should be looking to help the village, not deflect attention from themselves with shade.
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    How does this "shade" differ from say people thinking you are dodgy for accusing someone of a wolf slip but then winding it back to ruffling feathers?

What makes it shade and not the latter?

Lol im comfortable with ruffling feathers. I do it most games. We need info from reactions. The map thing and the possible prizes / competition thing is wasted time. We will arrive at lynch with no more info and the lynch will be a mess. The next worst thing to a no lynch is a messy bad lynch. We need info, so i did something to get us one. And this shade differs from what i did as it was retaliatory - designed to deflect attention. I dont think anyone can accuse me of doing that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Pat, I asked you earlier why you made this post

Don't think you ever responded. What made you sure that the next place (The Strip club) would have a challenge?

Sorry i missed that. Because they said there will be puzzles or challenges. Those usually mean prizes so i would like to have an guestimate which locations has better prize. Maybe crucifix from the church or gun from strip club etc.

Cemetery doesn't feel like any prize could be good

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

The whole thing about sound coming from the church could be a good call. I had been thinking flavour be flavour and didn't give it any consideration. If the strip club doesn't get us anywhere I'd say heading there next makes sense.

Getting started on this early, so I can keep my thoughts together.

Name | Status | Role | Notes
    Angus WW | Alive | |
    Brendan WW| Alive | |Seems a bit pockety
    Clodagh WW| Alive | |
    Conor WW| Alive | | First vote early on
    Derry WW| Alive | |
    Doris WW| Alive & Good | |
    Emily WW| Alive | |
    Gabriel WW| Alive | |
    Gertrude WW| Alive | |
    Henry WW| Alive | |
    Isla WW| Alive | |Has similar thoughts on location choosing. Stands ground strongly after being called out.
    Liam WW| Alive | |
    Lucy WW| Alive | |
    Nigel WW| Alive | |
    Oisin WW| Alive | | Asked for a vote then decided very quickly without discussion
    Orla WW| Alive | |
    Patrick WW| Alive | | Talked about no lynching early on
    Phil WW| Alive | | Decided on location without discussion. Lasered on a non-existent slip - apparently ruffling feathers. Held his ground when confronted. Interested in using the wiki.
    Riona WW| Alive | |
    Tegan WW| Alive | |
    Winifred WW| Alive | |

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Sorry i missed that. Because they said there will be puzzles or challenges. Those usually mean prizes so i would like to have an guestimate which locations has better prize. Maybe crucifix from the church or gun from strip club etc.

Cemetery doesn't feel like any prize could be good

Ah I see, cos your post earlier seemed definitive "The next place has the challenge" but now your saying it was just a guess.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

But if we just head to places with no signs of life then will we not be wandering aimlessly for days?

Advertisement