Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Hey skibuddies, just checking in. I have to go back and read pretty much everything after the first post.

Will report back with any thoughts when I can.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Phil do you know what's at the pet shop?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

That was a great group discussion about where we should head....

In saying that the pet shop would have got my vote. Can we all try and think before we act though? We don’t want to end up like our dearly departed Billy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Oh. ****. Wise discussion. Woops.

Convenient that you read that bit after you took us to the pet shop

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Phil do you know what's at the pet shop?

Well i didnt - i just though it sounded the least dangerous of them all; and i thought acting quick was a good idea to stop the wolves stealing in and picking.
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    That was a great group discussion about where we should head....

In saying that the pet shop would have got my vote. Can we all try and think before we act though? We don’t want to end up like our dearly departed Billy.

Yes. Sorry.
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Convenient that you read that bit after you took us to the pet shop

No, very unconvenient actually.

• Advertisement

A post rash decision google later, the pet shop looks to be a safe enough bet though.....#diggingup

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Very foggy out there. I almost got lost. Are we heading to the pet shop?

Damn naked

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

khalessi wrote: »
    Very foggy out there. I almost got lost. Are we heading to the pet shop?

Damn naked

We are.

Phil Jong-un is leading the way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Eager beaver Phil. Ive no notion about the video game this is based on, but I do know its horror based. Lets see where this goes.

Look guys im sorry.... i just jumped. It was a bad idea.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Eager beaver Phil. Ive no notion about the video game this is based on, but I do know its horror based. Lets see where this goes.

I never actually played it but I'm pretty sure it's fairly similar to the Resident Evil games

Well i didnt - i just though it sounded the least dangerous of them all; and i thought acting quick was a good idea to stop the wolves stealing in and picking.

What difference would a wolf picking make? Do you have information we dont?

Also how do we know a wolf didnt pick?

Well they might have info we dont. I dont know....they could. With competitions and choices we have done in previous games, its made a difference.

Well i know a wolf didnt pick.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

##vote taxidermist Phil

I'm guessing the place on the map might determine the competition, considering we have now been given a time to be here for that is around the time that competitions have been taking place in recent games (maybe a little earlier).

I see no mention of not being able to vote multiple times too so am working under the assumption we can change votes later if need be as hopefully as the day goes on we might get more info and not be voting in such a blind manner.

Please dont vote for me based on this.....it was a stupid mistake but im 100% village.

Please dont vote for me based on this.....it was a stupid mistake but im 100% village.

Let's see what your stupid mistake leads us to in the pet store first anyway before you are condemned for it.

I'll probably only be on my phone at best for it though so it's a pity you didn't pick a place further away on the map as far as im concerned.

Further away from what?

Further away from what?

We were at Jim's bait shop and you chose the place closest to there on the map. Then the mods said it will take about 2 hours to get there. Maybe it'd take longer to get to somewhere further away and I might have been at a computer when we got there. As is I'm heading out in the next few minutes but will hopefully be able to check in on my phone

Isla, it'd probably be worth changing your sig.

• Advertisement

Where would you have picked Brendan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Morning folks,

We’re going to the pet shop, cool!

So from a read through I can’t decide how I feel about Conor. Is he rattling a few trees hoping for a slip or is he being so pushy that he’ll be able to backtrack and say well a wolf wouldn’t go for someone that quick?

Straight off the bat voting someone over one post is strange to me considering so many people hadn’t posted yet but I’ll keep an eye anyway.

I like the no vote feature to be honest, I know in the past I’ve had no idea who to go for and voted because I had to and it’s ended badly for the village so to me if we were deadlocked or all over the place or something I would be open to a no vote especially in a game like this that has a newness to it that we don’t quite understand yet.

That’s just my opinion though, I think everyone should make their own decision on what they feel about it. As great as is the information we get from lynches, we gain a ton of info from people talking too.

I don’t think it’s a sure sign of a wolf to do it as the village can win from a no lynch too as it keeps the numbers up and no needless deaths when people don’t know their head from their tails

Where would you have picked Brendan?

Woulda been random tbh, no knowledge of game locations and without hindsight wouldn’t have known how long to locations. Out now for a bit

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    We were at Jim's bait shop and you chose the place closest to there on the map. Then the mods said it will take about 2 hours to get there. Maybe it'd take longer to get to somewhere further away and I might have been at a computer when we got there. As is I'm heading out in the next few minutes but will hopefully be able to check in on my phone

Did Rikand say before it would take time to get there? If he only said it afterwards then I’m guessing none of us would have guessed about how long it would take when making the decision together

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

I had assumed that was just artistic license and it'd have been two hours regardless of where was chosen.

Interesting to see.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I wouldn't worry, lots of time still, anyone could make that mistake. You coukd even argue a wolf would know not to as they'd have discussed it with their fellow wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Morning all, fog makes a bit of a change from the sunshine we flew in to. Off to the pet shop it is so. I’d guess from the map that we’ll get to visit some of the other places during the game also so it might not matter where we start.

Theres no evidence to suggest Phil did anything wrong yet.

Lets not lynch people for silly reasond just yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Ok so I'm liking the whole choose your path thing although I'd have liked it better if Phil hadn't jumped the gun in that choice. That said I'm not sure how much actual discussion we could have that isnt just speculation, at least on my part coz I know nothing about Silent Hill. Do we have anyone who does know Silent Hill in the group?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Theres no evidence to suggest Phil did anything wrong yet.

Lets not lynch people for silly reasond just yet.

Yeah we can lynch people for silly reasons later...and probably will :pac:

Advertisement