Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I'm just wondering for future reference.

I’ll be keeping a close eye on you Oisin. You’re either a genius messing with us or a mentaller. I like it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Thanks, you won’t regret it.

About 5 I’d guess so we’re 40% there.

Why guess? You could just check your back room. Or have they not all turned up yet? I wouldn’t even waste a peek on you. 100% a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

As the group started to walk into town, they noticed the gradient of the road was going downhill all the time ever so gently. The fog was getting thicker and thicker, so thick in fact, that it was getting very hard to see in front of them. They slowed their pace to ensure they would be ready for anything that appeared in front of them. The street lights along the side of the road could just about be seen above their heads, permanently illuminated.

"How can there be no other signs of life?" Someone muttered.

Just then, a deep grinding noise could be heard out to their left way into the fog. A few people shivered and the group huddled in closer together. They stalled their pace for a moment and then slowly continued walking....

"You had to ask, didn't you?" Someone else mumbled.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Does anyone think there's anything to the narrative yet?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I’m loving this flavour

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Does anyone think there's anything to the narrative yet?

I think we’re leading to an early death before the lynch. Maybe we have to decide who lives out of a group or who dies. Apart from some great writing there is a purpose.

I’m intrigued.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Dessie checking in.
    Got lost in the fog for while but I can see now
    Great to catch up with the rest of the gang.
    Hi everyone. Stay close. It's cold when you are alone.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Dessie checking in.

Hmmm Derry autocorrects to dessie. Weird.
    Let's try that again. Derry checking in.

Last count till tomorrow. I'll be on an unfamiliar laptop tomorrow, so bear with me while i get vote counts and other things setup - vote counter will hopefully be active again by lunchtimeish :)

Day 1: Automated Votes from #0 to #9

No Lynch (1): Oisin WW
    Patrick WW (2): Conor WW, Liam WW
    Conor WW (2): Gabriel WW, Patrick WW
    Not voting (16): Angus WW, Brendan WW, Clodagh WW, Derry WW, Doris WW, Emily WW, Gertrude WW, Henry WW, Isla WW, Lucy WW, Nigel WW, Orla WW, Phil WW, Riona WW, Tegan WW, Winifred WW

Phase ends in 21h00m.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Good evening, Londonderry.

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Good evening, Londonderry.

I'd lynch you for such a traitorous post.

Dessie checking in.

Did you? Where were you gone? What did you find? How did you find your way back?

Dessie checking in.

Did you? Where were you gone? What did you find? How did you find your way back?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Whats your opinion on no lynch Brendo?

Not really a fan but it being suggested especially at the very start of the game does not equal a lynching. Such a policy is also an easy out for a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I’m loving this flavour

Seriously hope this doesnt come across as having a go, but what exactly are you enjoying?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Seriously hope this doesnt come across as having a go, but what exactly are you enjoying?

Not directed at me but wanted to say that I read it but unless something happens to make me think I should I won’t be putting too much stock in the content just yet. Could easily be a red herring like the South Park welcome pack and be a big distraction with people extrapolation theories from it before we have any idea if or why it might be relevant.

Not at all. I'm enjoying it because it's fun to read, nothing to do with the game. Game detail it's lacking so far (but may make sense later) but just content wise i could just read it as party of a short story and enjoy it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Morning folks.
    Quick check in

I don’t hate the no lynch FWIW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning peeps

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Lo folks

careful Pat, some people will try to lynch you for No Lynching. Not saying you may not be correct but your jumping straight into a potential danger zone... Danger Zone

Although ultimately true this is quite pockety

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Good morning all. Hopefully things will liven up around here today. There seems to be a good few of our fellow travel companions yet to emerge from the fog.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Morning. Yeah the fog and lack of phone signal is definitely an issue.

Also on the no lynch, I'm not in favour. I never am. We get a limited number of chances to kill wolves and giving one of those away seems silly. I know it's unlikely we hit one but we also learn from who voted where. So if people are strongly in favour of doing a no lynch can they at least do #FFAs of where there vote would have gone otherwise?

The group shuffled along slowly in the fog. The gradient of the road continued to descend. The grinding noise had stopped, but the eerie silence they were left with was almost as deafening. Way in the distance, the faint ringing of a church bell could be heard. A little more pleasant a sound than what they had heard before.

Out of nowhere, a shape of a building appeared to their left. The roads gradient had leveled off and the fog started to thin slightly though not lift completely. The groups pace quickened a little as signs of life started to appear in front of them. The had almost reached the building when they noticed another shape at the foot of the steps that lead inside. They approached this shape more cautiously and as they did, they noticed that it was more person like.

"Hello?", said one of the group. But the shape did not move. As they approached it, they noticed that the shape was indeed a person and it wasnt moving. One of the group leaned forward to investigate it and turned the corpse onto its back. It was Billy, their beloved bus driver. What had happened to him? They couldnt rightly say. But he was dead and there was to make no mistake about it. Some of the group started to cry. They were absolutely terrified. Some were a little braver than the others though and said that perhaps they should take a look inside the shack in front of them. They ventured towards it cautiously.....

The group have arrived at Jim’s Bait Shop.

4b6768eb020cc2647b0a440322787c2b--swamp-theme-swamp-party.jpg

The gruesome discovery of their driver at the foot of the steps leading into the shop has disgusted everyone and nobody is feeling particularly brave or courageous right now. Some of the group decide to venture cautiously into Jim’s. As they step onto the decking, a chill wind blows through from within and they back away from Jims without entering. A scrap of paper blows through the door and hits one of the group in the face. As she tears it away and looks at it, it appears to be a shred of a map.

Silent-Hill-Day1-Map.jpg

At last a sign of civilisation. The group must decide where they are going to go next. The first person to write in bold a location on the map, will be the first place that the group will travel to. There’s only a certain amount of places the group can travel to in a single day. It should be discussed wisely

Im setting my stall out.... Im dead against no lynch..... waste of a day.

Id rather shoot and miss than not shoot at all. We learn nothing from no lynch.

Very wolfy.

The Pet Shop

Oh. ****. Wise discussion. Woops.

The group have decided to travel to the pet shop. It will take about 2 hours to get there.

We'll see you sometime between 11:30 & 12:00

Sorry gang i got caught up in it.

• Advertisement

Phil is paddling his own canoe.

MCT9.gif

Advertisement