Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I haven't really got much of a read on anyone so far.

But, considering we basically know nothing and things are designed to be secret, I think we should make decisions on where to go quickly (unless there is additional info available), the more places we visit, the more potential clues/prizes/help we can get, i would have thought.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Kinda think we need to choose the right location each try. Perhaps choosing the wrong location, ie the pet shop for example, just wastes time. Everytime we choose wrong we lose time to reach the correct location. Anyone think the same?

If nothing happens in the next location i propose a vote to decide the next one. Various peeps think the church or cemetery seems to be more significant in a horror game. Given we have nothing else i think we should go to one of them

This makes sense.

The only piece of info we have is that there was sound coming from the church. This, by default should point us towards the church. Every other location has no relevance to the story so far.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

We don't know if the wolves picked something up from these lovations. So they could seem pointless to us bit they could be rubbing their hands in glee

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    This makes sense.

The only piece of info we have is that there was sound coming from the church. This, by default should point us towards the church. Every other location has no relevance to the story so far.

Hopefully there will be something at the club ut if not this makes a lot of sense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    We don't know if the wolves picked something up from these lovations. So they could seem pointless to us bit they could be rubbing their hands in glee

You are assuming something from nothing. This is spreading fear with no evidence.

We do know a sound is coming from the church. Whether ots good or bad, we should go there.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So Liam do you not think it worth noting that you decided by yourself that a village discussion on something should be decided by a snap vote, one you yourself end by deciding for the village at an earlier time than you yourself stated the deadline for which would be?

This was meant to be directed at Oisin, I had just been explaining why I voted for Liam.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

You are assuming something from nothing. This is spreading fear with no evidence.

We do know a sound is coming from the church. Whether ots good or bad, we should go there.

d63edd9af879f866baea5e3c5b506959.jpg

I would argue we should only go there if its good.

Phil WW wrote: »

How could we know in advance if something is good or not?

We dont, but thats not the point. The point is Isla is happy to go there even if it would be a bad thing for the village.

We have to go somewhere. We have no idea of knowing if somewhere is good or bad. but we have more information about this place over others.

Like someone said earlier, we could be wasting time just scooting around to places that aren't even mentioned so far in the game. There's a clear push from the flavor to send us there over the other places.

Whether it's good or bad, I'm in favour of going to somewhere that we have even the tiniest bit of info on over the others.

• Advertisement

We dont, but thats not the point. The point is Isla is happy to go there even if it would be a bad thing for the village.

Well if its bad then it paints Isla in a bad light.

Surely that info is better than no info but then again hopefully we learn something at the club.

But we have no idea what it is though. So we should just avoid it ?

But please keep spreading mindless posts that serve no purpose.

One thing is is sure, Phil shouldnt be choosing our locations again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Fluting around in your got ain't much use. If it's bad,we fight and kill some wolves.

Why don't you want us to go the church?

Doris WW wrote: »
    We have to go somewhere. We have no idea of knowing if somewhere is good or bad. but we have more information about this place over others.

Like someone said earlier, we could be wasting time just scooting around to places that aren't even mentioned so far in the game. There's a clear push from the flavor to send us there over the other places.

Whether it's good or bad, I'm in favour of going to somewhere that we have even the tiniest bit of info on over the others.

Surely that info is better than no info but then again hopefully we learn something at the club.

Lads, you are missing the point. Im not saying she would or wouldnt know necessarily. But who doesnt mind bad things happening to the village? Wolves.

Its a slip.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

So Liam do you not think it worth noting that you decided by yourself that a village discussion on something should be decided by a snap vote, one you yourself end by deciding for the village at an earlier time than you yourself stated the deadline for which would be?

I was trying to move the game on. Strip club was 4-1 up on church (my vote) with two minutes left. There was only a handful of posters engaging in the thread at the time so I decided to waste less time and just crack on with the inevitable.

No it doesn't. It makes me curious.

If youre gonna shade me, do it right

Lads, you are missing the point. Im not saying she would or wouldnt know necessarily. But who doesnt mind bad things happening to the village? Wolves.

Its a slip.

Oh brother :pac:

But we have no idea what it is though. So we should just avoid it ?

But please keep spreading mindless posts that serve no purpose.

One thing is is sure, Phil shouldnt be choosing our locations again.

I have nothing for or against the Church other than what ive researched (that bad things happen there in the source material; and i acknowledge we dont know how that will translate into this game). I dont mind if we go there - my point is you slipped in expressing the same opinion,
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Fluting around in your got ain't much use. If it's bad,we fight and kill some wolves.

Why don't you want us to go the church?

I dont know what you are saying here, but im pretty sure you missed my point.

Its a slip.

Pretty sure I've said the exact same thing as Isla, and I'm good so I've nothing to slip, so can you point me to what exactly she slipped?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

This is a bullish!t post. That’s clearly not what she meant

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I was trying to move the game on. Strip club was 4-1 up on church (my vote) with two minutes left. There was only a handful of posters engaging in the thread at the time so I decided to waste less time and just crack on with the inevitable.

I get your explanation. I also feel you are very defensive esp jumping to the conclusion that when 2 people question you on making a snap decision circumventing village discussion - 6 mins was how long you gave the village- that there must be some connection between us.

Noone means to slip, Henry. Slips are subconcious actions that noone intends to do. Thats why they are slips.

I have nothing for or against the Church other than what ive researched (that bad things happen there in the source material; and i acknowledge we dont know how that will translate into this game). I dont mind if we go there - my point is you slipped in expressing the same opinion,

I dont know what you are saying here, but im pretty sure you missed my point.
    Your point is badly made and poor.
    Now we should continue.
    I can see the strip club right ahead.

Henry WW wrote: »
    This is a bullish!t post. That’s clearly not what she meant

Also very interesting you know what she meant.

A lot of white knights jumping in here on Isla's behalf.

Noone means to slip, Henry. Slips are subconcious actions that noone intends to do. Thats why they are slips.

The only slip I see is a nip slip.

But I didnt slip. Im standing by everything I said.

We are told a sound comes from the church, i think we should go there.

Vote for me

Damned slippery nipples.

Nobody is white knighting. You're just talking sh1te

• Advertisement

Or people just see the reality of what I posted

Advertisement