Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Doris, have I been pockety by highlighting Oisin's 6 minute vote decision for the whole village more so than anyone else, by voting for someone early and by questioning if Patrick (the person I think you thought I was pocketing) had more knowledge than the rest of us with his definitive statements?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Shade is one way of putting it?

But if you wanna ruffle feathers Phil you have to be able to take it also, especially when your action earlier set the course for the village.

Do I think you are a wolf who directed us to the wrong location. No.

Do I know that for sure? No.

Fact is though, if you wanna call my post a slip be preapred for me to annalise your actions as wolf play too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Doris, have I been pockety by highlighting Oisin's 6 minute vote decision for the whole village more so than anyone else, by voting for someone early and by questioning if Patrick (the person I think you thought I was pocketing) had more knowledge than the rest of us with his definitive statements?

It's just a general feeling I've gotten from your posts as a whole. not directly at one particular person.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

As i said Isla, im happy with your initial reaction to my accusation. Secondary one is interesting but could just be defensiveness. Im not advocating a lynch on you as a result of it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

If I wanted to vote on behalf of the whole village, we'd be on our way to the church now.

Snap vote (to which nobody objected, including Brendan), there was about 5/6 people in the thread, strip club was 4-1 up, two minutes left, no other place was catching strip club.

On the surface, yes, it looks dodgy, but when you actually look at the reality of the situation, it was a simple case of driving the game on.

**FYI, not enough new villagers arrived before 12.20 to change anything.**

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    It's just a general feeling I've gotten from your posts as a whole. not directly at one particular person.

Not the first time I have gotten that in games to be honest so won't make a big deal of it but bar one post (might have been my very first one) I hadn't thought I had posted at all like that this game other than that myself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    As i said Isla, im happy with your initial reaction to my accusation. Secondary one is interesting but could just be defensiveness. Im not advocating a lynch on you as a result of it.

Aint I lucky :pac:

Oisin WW wrote: »
    If I wanted to vote on behalf of the whole village, we'd be on our way to the church now.

Snap vote (to which nobody objected, including Brendan), there was about 5/6 people in the thread, strip club was 4-1 up, two minutes left, no other place was catching strip club.

On the surface, yes, it looks dodgy, but when you actually look at the reality of the situation, it was a simple case of driving the game on.

**FYI, not enough new villagers arrived before 12.20 to change anything.**

To be honest, this whole map thing looks to be a distraction right now. Oisin chose against his own preference, and we can all focus on analysis which will be useful for lynch. Ive no issue with him choosing early (which was at least more democratic than my jump)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Ah I see, cos your post earlier seemed definitive "The next place has the challenge" but now your saying it was just a guess.

I was wrong, i misunderstood and assumed we'd get a lunch time challenge

This sound coming from the church, was that mentioned somewhere in the thread, or are is it just a reference to the game?

• Advertisement

Time for a day 1 FFA :pac:

should be interesting seeing as on Day 1 voters tend to vote based off the flimsiest of reasons

#FFA1

1. Liam: has only 3 posts, 2 were to kind of indicate who he was voting for - Patrick straight out saying he was voting for him due to no lynch and then Oisin right as he switched his vote to him accusing him of trying to lead the group. I could see a wolf trying to explain away his vote / jumping on potential wagons like this while trying to not say much so as to avoid suspicion himself. Not sure if my vote will stay here but it's on him now

2. Oisin: decided (at 12:11) that there would be a vote on where we would go next and set a deadline for 12:20. Then 6 minutes later decided the village were dilly dallying (his words iirc) decided the vote was over and chose the strip club for the village despite stating he wanted to go elsewhere (nice little excuse for whatever happens at the Strip Club).

3. Pat: The next place has the challenge... huh... seemed very definitive and didn't respond first time questioned on it but when asked again rolled it back to being guess work. Also suggested no lynching in essentially his first post and voted that way.

next most noteworthy player would be Phil

Phil: Made a mistake supposidly and chose for the village where we went first (Pet Shop), this lead to nothing though so ummm meh. Later claimed Isla has made a "slip" but he too then rolled that back after several people said he was talking bull and said he was just ruffling feathers. def highlighting himself more than I'd expect a wolf to so drops just outside my way to early FFA that will just draw hear back on me :D

should be interesting seeing as on Day 1 voters tend to vote based off the flimsiest of reasons

#FFA1

1. Liam: has only 3 posts, 2 were to kind of indicate who he was voting for - Patrick straight out saying he was voting for him due to no lynch and then Oisin right as he switched his vote to him accusing him of trying to lead the group. I could see a wolf trying to explain away his vote / jumping on potential wagons like this while trying to not say much so as to avoid suspicion himself. Not sure if my vote will stay here but it's on him now

2. Oisin: decided (at 12:11) that there would be a vote on where we would go next and set a deadline for 12:20. Then 6 minutes later decided the village were dilly dallying (his words iirc) decided the vote was over and chose the strip club for the village despite stating he wanted to go elsewhere (nice little excuse for whatever happens at the Strip Club).

3. Pat: The next place has the challenge... huh... seemed very definitive and didn't respond first time questioned on it but when asked again rolled it back to being guess work. Also suggested no lynching in essentially his first post and voted that way.

next most noteworthy player would be Phil

Phil: Made a mistake supposidly and chose for the village where we went first (Pet Shop), this lead to nothing though so ummm meh. Later claimed Isla has made a "slip" but he too then rolled that back after several people said he was talking bull and said he was just ruffling feathers. def highlighting himself more than I'd expect a wolf to so drops just outside my way to early FFA that will just draw hear back on me :D

Just a slight correction i didn't vote for no lynch. I disagree with your points on me but it's subjective opinion so won't argue. However I've not voted no lynch, i voted for patrick because he voted for me with one other to even it up. I don't want to die first lynch.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Just a slight correction i didn't vote for no lynch. I disagree with your points on me but it's subjective opinion so won't argue. However I've not voted no lynch, i voted for patrick because he voted for me with one other to even it up. I don't want to die first lynch.

Not pateick i voted conor lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Eh Patrick ... you are Patrick

#FFA1

One, itty-bitty, problem.....

I voted for the church before anyone voted for the strip club. I was the first one to cast a vote.

Ehh...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Afternoon all, though its so foggy out there might as well be night. So this strip club, is it far?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The group have arrived at Heaven’s Night.

hqdefault.jpg

Even from the permanent sense of dusk outside, the room inside appeared almost pitch black. Eventually their eyes adjusted to the gloom and stripper pole could be made out in the back centre of the room. A figure could be seen lying prone beside it though no-one dared to investigate her. Someone found a light switch and turned it on. Painted onto the back wall, a puzzle could be made out written in blood ::

When the Romans counted the entirety of their whole army, their sum was greater than the value of this.

- Solve the puzzle

The village has 3 guesses to solve the puzzle per day. Guesses must be typed in bold and clearly state they are in reference to this puzzle. A prize will be available to whomever solves the puzzle. Puzzle answers can only be guessed during the day phase of the game.

Afternoon all, though its so foggy out there might as well be night. So this strip club, is it far?

I feel like we should be there already. Or soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

You may also bold another location to investigate when you are ready.

• Advertisement

Pretty freaky club!

When the Romans counted the entirety of their whole army, their sum was greater than the value of this.

Any suggestions? Am assuming the answer isn't as simple as a number.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Are we agreed on going to the church?

Their enemies?

'Whole army' has nine letters, so maybe the answer is 9...

Their sum was greater than 9...

Thoughts?

Is the sound from the church a moan or just a sound?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

The sound from the church was a bell ringing and it was stated on thread earlier.

I think we should go church.

The quiz has specifically called out romans, so i'm thinking it's something to do with roman numerals?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    'Whole army' has nine letters, so maybe the answer is 9...

Their sum was greater than 9...

Thoughts?

9 is not great than that though? And also you’re excluding “their”

Ah i betcha its 1. They counted the whole army and thus counted 1 army.

• Advertisement

So if its greater than that, maybe its 2?

Advertisement