Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary Clerical Officer 2020 in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Linda2linda

I am me123 wrote: »
    Same here. (Co. Longford)
    What was your OOM? (if you don't mind me asking)
    Thank you.
    My OOM is 93

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cvb03

jessiejam wrote: »
    Getting the Garda vetting link will depend on the department that you are being assigned to

Oh really? Is everyone not getting garda vetted ? I have been a T.C.O for the Summer for the past 3 years and this is the first time I have done garda vetting. So am I being assigned to a department based on the garda vetting ? Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

jessiejam wrote: »
    Getting the Garda vetting link will depend on the department that you are being assigned to

I just assumed we had moved with the times and every one was being vetted. I did my vetting and it said decision was returned to PAS last week so just sitting in wait of an offer

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dk83

lucy2010 wrote: »
    I just assumed we had moved with the times and every one was being vetted. I did my vetting and it said decision was returned to PAS last week so just sitting in wait of an offer

Same. I figured that was the case too so there wouldn't be delays in people starting in positions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

Thanks
    I read that a candidate can be placed on a panel for 18 months.
    My OOM is 119 and passed the interview so does that mean I could still be offered a position as a TCO down along the line?

Are you based in Dublin? If you don't mind me asking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭I am me123

Ultrflat wrote: »
    Are you based in Dublin? If you don't mind me asking?

No. Co. Longford

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭dutchy15

If assigned to a position do we then also have to do a medical does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

cvb03 wrote: »
    Oh really? Is everyone not getting garda vetted ? I have been a T.C.O for the Summer for the past 3 years and this is the first time I have done garda vetting. So am I being assigned to a department based on the garda vetting ? Thank you.

Your assignment won't depend on the garda vetting( unless you have a conviction obv you then won't be assigned at all) . Some departments, like Justice amongst others will require garda vetting before you start. The garda vetting will show if you have criminal convictions or not. I am not sure why some depts require it and others do not, TBH

Has anyone who recently passed the interview for the 2020 TCO not recieved an email about Garda Vetting?
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Shanehoof1000

Has anyone who recently passed the interview for the 2020 TCO not recieved an email about Garda Vetting?
    Thank you
    I passed the interview and got told last Tuesday but still haven't received an email about Garda vetting
    I emailed them , and they told me they haven't assigned anyone in my area

• Advertisement

I passed the interview and got told last Tuesday but still haven't received an email about Garda vetting
    I emailed them , and they told me they haven't assigned anyone in my area

Ok thank you for the reply. Im in the same boat, passed last Tuesday but heard nothing else since. Did they give you any info on how the assignments to positions is progressing so far?
    Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Shanehoof1000

Ok thank you for the reply. Im in the same boat, passed last Tuesday but heard nothing else since. Did they give you any info on how the assignments to positions is progressing so far?
    Thank you.

No they just said I had moved up about 13 places since the interview stage but they haven't started assignments yet

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭niallmacsuain

Anyone any update on what number they've reached in Dublin All Year?

Anyone any update on what number they've reached in Dublin All Year?

Maybe email them and ask. I did for waterford and they replied on the same day

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭beenhad

Hi I was 61 on Dublin panel and they rang me on 22 Feb offering a post so I'd say they're well over 140 at this stage if that's any help

dutchy15 wrote: »
    Maybe email them and ask. I did for waterford and they replied on the same day

I asked them last week haha, I don't want to come across as pushy! But thanks!

beenhad wrote: »
    Hi I was 61 on Dublin panel and they rang me on 22 Feb offering a post so I'd say they're well over 140 at this stage if that's any help

Ah, great thanks! They said on the 24th that there were 140 people ahead of me and I'm 258. Hopefully there are enough roles to keep that pace of assignment up.

I asked them last week haha, I don't want to come across as pushy! But thanks!

I was thinking the same thing... I know 10 days ago there was 15 people in front of me. I'd love to know now but can't email them again so quick

Any update on how they are progressing with assignments to Co. Longford?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Raedownes

I was in contact today and they have another 91 people before me in the queue for Dublin All Year. My osm is 304! I hope that helps!

• Advertisement

Raedownes wrote: »
    I was in contact today and they have another 91 people before me in the queue for Dublin All Year. My osm is 304! I hope that helps!

Thanks!
    I am OOM 119 for Co. Longford so its hard to know how long I will be waiting for a position..

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SUMMERBAY

Hi,
    Does anybody know is there any movement on the Cork panel?
    Thanks,

Received Garda Vetting today. Does this mean I will get offer soon. Anyone know ????

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kusrose

Emailed today about Wexford panel. Told me they have interviewed up to oom90, but only 5 have been offered posts so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bibi91

Kusrose wrote: »
    Emailed today about Wexford panel. Told me they have interviewed up to oom90, but only 5 have been offered posts so far.

Can you please tell me what email u used to contact them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 summer80

Hi, Im 168 on Dublin panel, I checked e-vetting website last monday it showed process complete and was send to PAS, however I never received any notification from PAS. And how I see the messages here they already passed 168on the Dublin panel... no idea why they didn't contact me.

My OOM was 93 for Donegal, I emailed last week they told me 79 candidates before me I emailed again today and they told me 50 candidates before me now. Seem to be moving quick. Hopefully hear something soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kusrose

bibi91 wrote: »
    Can you please tell me what email u used to contact them?

tco2020@publicjobs.ie

Has anyone heard anything regarding the Co. Longford panel yet?

I am OOM 119 and was notified I passed the interview on 18th February last but have not heard anything else since.

Anyone else in same position?

Thanks in advance. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cvb03

summer80 wrote: »
    Hi, Im 168 on Dublin panel, I checked e-vetting website last monday it showed process complete and was send to PAS, however I never received any notification from PAS. And how I see the messages here they already passed 168on the Dublin panel... no idea why they didn't contact me.

Are you all year or Summer only for Dublin panel?

Advertisement