Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackrock Boys engage in some of the greatest horseplay of all time.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Turquoise Hexagon Sun

These are the same mad-lads, I take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

We had to spend a night on Samui a few years back, stayed in Chaweng for convenience (close to airport / pier for Koh Phangan) and stupidly decided to pop down to Ark Bar.

Total sausage fest and a total douche (sorry for using that word) vibe.

I see from the video, nothing has changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

JohnCleary wrote: »
    We had to spend a night on Samui a few years back, stayed in Chaweng for convenience (close to airport / pier for Koh Phangan) and stupidly decided to pop down to Ark Bar.

It's actually Ork Bor, dude?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Omackeral wrote: »

Sending it.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Sending it.

Absolutely.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Absolutely.

Abs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Obviously not. That's the rock lads in that video. They'd have no interest in having the senior cup played seeing as they're not in it this year!

Newbridge and Clongowes were the finalists this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Enough of that horse-play now, dude. Granted, some of the greatest ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Anyone have a link to that video of the Blackrock lads doing their dressing room chant thing?

Told a buddy of mine about it and he couldnt believe it

#NeverForget

Anyone have that video? :D

https://twitter.com/cianherbsx/status/1195735995745996800

Man, it really really was some of the greatest horseplay of all time in retrospect. I'd say those guys, and all of us here, would love nothing more than to be absolutely sending it on in Koh Samui.

• Advertisement

Wonder how much they actually sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Just a shame the tradition can't be practiced this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Just a shame the tradition can't be practiced this year.
    Next year hopefully. :)Sure tis harmless.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Just heard there that this lad Iarla’s dad is the “big cheese” in Pfizer and he’s secured some of the first batch of the vaccine that’s coming into Ireland.

Long story short, there will be a Senior Cup “competition” going ahead, minus the Vinnie Murray and the other also-rans.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Just heard there that this lad Iarla’s dad is the “big cheese” in Pfizer and he’s secured some of the first batch of the vaccine that’s coming into Ireland.

Long story short, there will be a Senior Cup “competition” going ahead, minus the Vinnie Murray and the other also-rans.
    I doubt it ...they are all full of some spiel or another.
    Who knows tho

Blackrock was always more upper middle class than billionaire kids. they are all in posh english boarding schools

You referring to that voice note doing the rounds on Twitter? It’s quite clearly a parody haha

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭The chan chan man

The Thai must think the Irish are a bunch of bellends now.. Thanks lads..

The Thai must think the Irish are a bunch of bellends now.. Thanks lads..
    And so do the spanish ..the amount of tourists over there..
    Sure they are only young.

There are probably some lads in blackrock going ...great the rest of the country thinks we are ALL Like that ..thanks lads.:pac:

You have a point though.

You would think their parents would teach them some grace.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭pgj2015

And so do the spanish ..the amount of tourists over there..
    Sure they are only young.

There are probably some lads in blackrock going ...great the rest of the country thinks we are ALL Like that ..thanks lads.:pac:

You have a point though.

You would think their parents would teach them some grace.

Its the English they are after. The spanish hate the English tourists, who can blame them, they act like some bellends on holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Remember that case some years back of a crowd from Blackrock who were in the States and trashed their accommodation and covered the place in graffiti including some weird **** about the Soham murderer?

Thread about it here.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=3434550

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Its the English they are after. The spanish hate the English tourists, who can blame them, they act like some bellends on holiday.

I've seen scumbags from Cork starting fights with Dutch people in The Canaries, there were travellers smashing places up there too in the news a couple of years ago, it's not like the Irish are much different in boozy resorts like Santa Ponsa etc. Our top scumbags go on holidays too unfortunately.
    Also most Spanish people don't even know what Ireland is, they just think we're all English.
    I can't bring myself to listen to/watch the Blackrock video, I don't think I could handle the cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I can't bring myself to listen to/watch the Blackrock video, I don't think I could handle the cringe.

Oh you need to watch the video, it is some of the greatest horseplay of all time. They are really sending it, whatever it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

I'm a militant Northside separatist, so I was looking forward to some decent southsider bashing material, but this isn't it. Lads having harmless fun.

Jesus, I can't believe I'm defending Southsiders. This is truly a fúcked up year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I miss the days when things like this was the most talked about subject of the nation.

Send it my friends, send it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,087 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

last time I was in Koh Samui I seen an inebriated lad in a Tipperary jersey heading off on the back of a moped at 6 am with a ladyboy driving. When the drink/drugs wore off the next day there would have been plenty of soul seaching for him !!

These lads look to be having harmless fun. I know which group I'd prefer a son of mine to be in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭WhenPigsCry

2smiggy wrote: »
    last time I was in Koh Samui I seen an inebriated lad in a Tipperary jersey heading off on the back of a moped at 6 am with a ladyboy driving. When the drink/drugs wore off the next day there would have been plenty of soul seaching for him !!

Why, maybe he was enjoying himself. I'd definitely rather hear the holiday stories from some Tipp lad who went drunken mopeding with a ladyboy that these knobs.

Why, maybe he was enjoying himself. I'd definitely rather hear the holiday stories from some Tipp lad who went drunken mopeding with a ladyboy that these knobs.

each to their own, but if Thai ladyboy prostitutes is what interests you , go for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭WhenPigsCry

each to their own, but if Thai ladyboy prostitutes is what interests you , go for it

My life isn't half as exciting. I'm just suggesting you be more open-minded and not assume that some guy who is mopeding with a ladyboy (who may not be a prostitute) is going to be soulsearching when he sobers up. Tipp GAA lad sounds like good craic tbh.

last time I was in Koh Samui...........

You're a frequent visitor there for non ladyboy prostitutes?

• Advertisement

Augeo wrote: »
    You're a frequent visitor there for non ladyboy prostitutes?

Have been there twice, but not for prostitutes alas. It's more of a party island. Plenty of sleazier places in SE Asia

Advertisement