Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Grealish

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Boo hoo.

About as compelling as your previous argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I wonder if Grealish has any concerns that tds are signing in for expenses and then driving off and not going anywhere near the Dail? or could he find out whatever became of the investigation into the multiple accounts in Templemore some of which were held in Dublin banks?

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭terenc

Noel MC Grealish is completely correct to voice his concerns about the Nigerians coming into this country. One of the most corrupt countries in the world , the people who get out of this country are not the poorest as you need to have money to get out and are part of the whole Nigerian culture of corruption. Ireland hasent got a clue whats happening to its welfare system. Time to send these people back.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,069 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

They get into Grealish and what he’s doing / planning to do, on the last Irish times inside politics podcast.

If you can’t access it, basically himself the Healy raes and Mattie McGrath are co opting people’s worries about immigration and stirring the sh!t to get re-elected

Lol. While I'm no fan of his, to think people then believe this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

So they’re not? You’re missing the point of the thread the fact that Healy Rae spoke in support of Grealish comments in the Dáil this week and if you Gabe never heard of Mattie McGrath oh boy there’s no help for you

• Advertisement

So they’re not? You’re missing the point of the thread the fact that Healy Rae spoke in support of Grealish comments in the Dáil this week and if you Gabe never heard of Mattie McGrath oh boy there’s no help for you

Ah stop.

Ah stop.

You’d like that Probably

No. No we won’t stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Grealish is a "GOWL"and voters would do all decent people a favour if they dump him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭rgossip30

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-25/nigeria-s-battle-over-9-6-billion-lawsuit-spreads-to-ireland?fbclid=IwAR0py251xOiDGDymB-h9XTfvEa2fH1p4rXTeG8iTz99w-SK88PgUNGkMoKo

The outcome of this should be interesting 2 Irishmen are also involved . Balls to the banker telling me this could not happen .
    Gatling wrote: »
    We've had 60,000 through dp and a grand total of 1800 actual deportations with one of the highest refusal rates in the EU ,
    Now according to the same posters all the failed asylum seekers just left and went home bases off the simple opinion they just know ,

Keep repeating it its still guessing that other posters said it does not make it true ! The reason for staying maybe they have a cash job , economic ,fear of persecution ,staying with relatives or hoping to get their deportation order revoked , leave to remain or marry . You could of course try to make your point by showing logical reasons why they would return home instead of 'its not true ' ,which seems to be a one line habit of yours .

The CSO have admitted the 17 million is not accurate too unless you can show proof is accurate . Pulling at straws.

http://www.theburkean.ie/articles/2019/11/14/nigerian-remittance-and-the-morons-who-cried-racism?fbclid=IwAR0TZxucPRI52ea_Toti6nwYtF7009eVauUqbcWbJ992e1M-FUEUc3jMxCU
    The KNOMAD remittance figure for all countries from Ireland is 1.459 billion CSO 784 million in 2017 .

https://twitter.com/M_Abba_/status/1194868151005126656?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1194868151005126656&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231194868151005126656

This guy should have spoken at the hate speech rally .

You’d like that Probably

No. No we won’t stop.

Nope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,397 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

What?

Thats pretty much common sense. Casey whistled and got all the dogs to champion him as the next great leader. It doesnt take much to win the dullard mob to your corner. Speak against travellers/foreigners you will guarantee youself a gaggle of cheerleaders. Doesnt even need to be remotely true the cheerleaders will leap to your defence and praise you "speaking the "truth""

pjohnson wrote: »
    What?

Thats pretty much common sense. Casey whistled and got all the dogs to champion him as the next great leader. It doesnt take much to win the dullard mob to your corner. Speak against travellers/foreigners you will guarantee youself a gaggle of cheerleaders. Doesnt even need to be remotely true the cheerleaders will leap to your defence and praise you "speaking the "truth""

If its done other way around is it also to get cheerleaders?

If its done other way around is it also to get cheerleaders?

The other way around actually tends to get you elected, you just get much more noise and promises of support from the "silent majority" of cheerleaders.

The other way around actually tends to get you elected, you just get much more noise and promises of support from the "silent majority" of cheerleaders.

Ya I guess it nearly worked for Greens last time.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Nearly?

They won 2 seats in Europe and quadrupled the number of council seats they have.

It certainly worked better than Casey and his two failed elections attempts.

Tangential but look at these cretins. This is who Grealish was looking to hear his dog whistle

https://twitter.com/wsmireland/status/1196002064394051584?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Just from talking to ppl I interact with due to my work over thurs fri and yest it appears grealish comments have hit a nerve.

Lot of ppl said they want the figures investigated and a report done.

Faugheen wrote: »
    Nearly?

They won 2 seats in Europe and quadrupled the number of council seats they have.

Greens came and went last time the carbon taxes will be their next downfall .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Just from talking to ppl I interact with due to my work over thurs fri and yest it appears grealish comments have hit a nerve.

Did you explain to them very slowly that they are in fact idiots?

• Advertisement

Nearly?

Ya but they were expected win few more for them it is good they wont last though, like last time.

Ya but they were expected win few more.

No they weren’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

davedanon wrote: »

Far from idiots

A sample mix was successful business ppl, successful store workers, random customers ranging from unemployed/students to multi millionaires. So, broad mix of backgrounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

davedanon wrote: »

Very shouty. These type of comments are very counter productive to your stance.

Really does explain why the likes of Trump has been elected and Boris is now a UK PM.

It certainly worked better than Casey and his two failed elections attempts.

Well they both failed. But ya he did I guess

No they weren’t.

Opinion polls had her looking good till end.

Would not call it failure like some, but if that's what it was then fair enough.

Anyway Casey and Grealish ain't way go for me and never get my vote.

Opinion polls had her looking good till end.

Would not call it failure like some, but if that's what it was then fair enough.

Anyway Casey and Grealish ain't way go for me and never get my vote.

So you’re basing a failure on one GP candidate not getting elected? She was only favoured after one debate. She hadn’t a prayer before that.

They got one more MEP and more councillors than they anticipated, that’s a success.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭high_king

Lots of "stupid" "racists" out there

high_king wrote: »
    Lots of "stupid" "racists" out there

Those nasty vile racists .

• Advertisement

So you’re basing a failure on one GP candidate not getting elected? She was only favoured after one debate. She hadn’t a prayer before that.

They got one more MEP and more councillors than they anticipated, that’s a success.

Tbh I could not give a **** about the Greens. They showed their true colours in 2007. I'm basing failure on others saying they did not get elected. To me they did well, buts it's more a backlash vote anyway like 2011.

Advertisement