Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭dubliniift

any seller for P30 lite unlock code. I cant find any. Om guy is only active for p20

A listing exist from someone else at 26e. Do they post code or send it via an email? How to send seller IMEI

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Solaris10

anybody noticed half screen dark and half screen brighter

https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/bm8jmh/pixel_3a_screen_issues/

dubliniift wrote: »
    any seller for P30 lite unlock code. I cant find any. Om guy is only active for p20

A listing exist from someone else at 26e. Do they post code or send it via an email? How to send seller IMEI

you send the imei to the selller and they send you back code

not the cheapest unlock phone for vodafone ireland but price varies by phone and network - seems to be £22 sterling

ebay is the best for phone unlock codes

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=p30+lite+unlock+code+ireland&_sacat=0

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

dubliniift wrote: »

I searched and cheapest on ebay seemed to be from seller om108-mobile, was 23euro and he has nearly 6k feedback

Said could take 10 days, he came back to me within 5 with code, worked a treat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Anyone know, if I order an eir SIM do I actually have to put any credit on it before porting the # over to Vodafone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭bromley52

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Anyone know, if I order an eir SIM do I actually have to put any credit on it before porting the # over to Vodafone?

No you don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

bromley52 wrote: »
    No you don't.

But do you have to have that sim registered (maybe even with name of person purchasing phone)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Weyhey wrote: »
    But do you have to have that sim registered (maybe even with name of person purchasing phone)?

No, you just need to have the SIM in a phone so that you can receive the verification code

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

gerard2210 wrote: »
    Yes, an post will deliver it tomorrow.
    Ready for collection today...Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

Ordered last thursday, received phone today, thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭micks_address

You can m change esim when you load other number ..??

just to clarify - you are seeing the original number of the sim you ported to when you ordered the phone right? This has nothing to do with esim.. its the first number the phone picks up from the sim inserted when it boots first time.. the original number is always associated with the sim card.. even after port.. so the phone settings will always show the number associated with the sim card when purchased.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

Hi guys, can anyone else confirm these are unlocked on arrival?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭millie12345

Are Vodafone returns free with an post? I’m returning the phone I bought for €279.99

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭Ryath

Affluenza wrote: »

https://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?thread=2058028306&query=Unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭wallaby72

Just in case it's of interest Vodafone have the Pixel 3a XL on sale today with €100 off.
    Not as good a deal but not bad at €320

http://shop.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/google-pixel-3a-xl-pay-as-you-go-just-black

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Are Vodafone returns free with an post? I’m returning the phone I bought for €279.99

Just call into a shop ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

Affluenza wrote: »

confirmed

Just call into a shop ?

Nearest shop is 40 minutes away, nearest post office is 5 minutes that’s why I was wondering about an post. Tried chat option and was told an post was free but they couldn’t provide a pre paid returns label!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭emy

I tried twice to get one phone and only once I got a confirmation email for which the payment went through & received the phone, the other one is on pending stage for a few days now, do I have to do something or it will revert back itself into my account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

My order ahs been cancelled 2 different times. Anyone else having issues?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Highcontrast1

finally picked it up from store. thanks op - deal of the year?

My cheaper one arrived today too. Thanks op it was on a Christmas list here so I am delighted with the savings. Just need to return the first one now

Interesting in that Vodafone have not refunded my order from Thursday evening yet. The last time they cancelled my order I was automatically refunded. Wonder is there still a chance it might arrive?

I'll phone them tomorrow if it hasnt

Interesting in that Vodafone have not refunded my order from Thursday evening yet. The last time they cancelled my order I was automatically refunded. Wonder is there still a chance it might arrive?

I'll phone them tomorrow if it hasnt

Refund just in..ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭RonnieL

Cheers Op - I was lucky and received my phone today having ordered Thursday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Carrollman

Ordered Friday and received phone today. Thanks to the OP for this great bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

Is this at €279 now? Apologies - there's a lot to read back over. Can you just go in store to get it? Bring a SIM first? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Is this at €279 now? Apologies - there's a lot to read back over. Can you just go in store to get it? Bring a SIM first? Thanks!

I am pretty sure the offer ends today. I read 2nd December somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Finally got mine. Was a tough oul bargain but a great phone for the price! Thanks op and folks for help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭BakeMeACake

Now that the black Friday sale is no more, I must say all the grief and effort in purchasing a pixel 3a has been worth it. Without doubt I have never owned such a quality phone. It is incredible.

The simplicity of copying data from my old android phone, the dark mode, the photography. It's amazing. I would pay every penny the Google store asks for it. You would not be disappointed

Advertisement