Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Ordered yesterday morning. Cancelled this afternoon. I heard it happened to other phones from vodafone website for a while now. Seems very poor form from a supposedly reputable company.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭scudodave

Ordered yesterday morning.

Delivered this morning, great service from An Post.

Thanks to OP.

Good luck to everyone else who ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭rks

Does any have the vodafone customer care email address? Cant find it on their site or google.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sc0by

sc0by wrote: »
    I had signed up to be notified when this was available again.

I ordered a free eir sim last Friday and it arrived on Tues this week.
    During the order process I was asked to enter the number I'd be porting and they sent a text with a 5 digit code to that number.
    Entered that and everything seemed to go through for 179.99

Looking good so far, hope this arrives without hassle.

Arrived this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

I had my order cancelled as did the other half for a second time. Absolute joke, appears to be totally random as others were ordering and receiving!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭emy

emy wrote: »
    The phone is back on sale again, I just bought one more, the payment went through, curious to see if I get it.
    Afternoon the post man left it under the entrance door mat?This is part of Anpost SOP?...I opened the door and saw the postman leaving, pointing his finger to my door mat, I was lucky that I did not step on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭kilsmum

In stock again on the Vodafone website

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭Ryath

kilsmum wrote: »
    In stock again on the Vodafone website

Shush! Want to make sure wife’s order is processed this time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

Order went from dispatched to being processed but fortunately I read Dan's post there and see it's with An Post!

Great news!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 topcat16

Ordered earlier today and received the cancellation email an hour ago

Should I order again?

Has anyone received the phone after being notified of cancellation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Anyone successful with a new tesco sim and did they register the sim first?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

FGR wrote: »
    Order went from dispatched to being processed but fortunately I read Dan's post there and see it's with An Post!

Great news!

This is where I'm at too so hope An Post actually do have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 naglycd

It appears that there is also €100 discount on Pixel 3A XL. But to see that discount you need to open website on your phone (not laptop),
    I'm getting €100 discount after selecting phone ( use switch your number option) but I do not have any sim card so can't verify this.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 DTQ

Anyone managed to nab the clearly white? Seems to be always listed as out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I’m desperate to get one of these for my OH (even without the 100 euro off) but it’s been out of stock every time I try. Anyone know anywhere else they can be purchased for under 300 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭millie12345

I’m desperate to get one of these for my OH (even without the 100 euro off) but it’s been out of stock every time I try. Anyone know anywhere else they can be purchased for under 300 euro?

I have one I purchased last weekend at 279.99. I am hoping the cheaper one arrives tomorrow. If you want the other one at cost price you are welcome to it if you are close to me. It is unopened so I will be returning it anyway. I am in Carlow. Pm if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Here's another problem, Eir didn't send out a sim card despite email confirmation so in order to purchase phone I used my active Three sim with porting date 26-Dec-2019 (most distant date they had). Still haven't received phone and this morning I received a text from Three stating my number was cleared to port and when onto Three support they say they have no control over the process now and only Vodafone can advise/cancel.

Can't contact Vodafone online, no agents available despite stating working hours are 08:00 to 22:00 Mon to Sun. Anyone been through the process previously and know if the porting has only been cleared and actual porting won't happen until agreed 26-Dec-2019?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

Here's another problem, Eir didn't send out a sim card despite email confirmation so in order to purchase phone I used my active Three sim with porting date 26-Dec-2019 (most distant date they had). Still haven't received phone and this morning I received a text from Three stating my number was cleared to port and when onto Three support they say they have no control over the process now and only Vodafone can advise/cancel.

Can't contact Vodafone online, no agents available despite stating working hours are 08:00 to 22:00 Mon to Sun. Anyone been through the process previously and know if the porting has only been cleared and actual porting won't happen until agreed 26-Dec-2019?

Mine was ported on the agreed day/time.

They didn't send out a sim card and the shop couldn't do anything until my phone was registered. I couldn't make calls/texts for 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

My mate was bound to collect his phone yesterday but anpost did not deliver it to voda store due to store closed will they try again tomorrow ?? Tracking on anpost says we attempt to deliver item..

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

My mate was bound to collect his phone yesterday but anpost did not deliver it to voda store due to store closed will they try again tomorrow ?? Tracking on anpost says we attempt to deliver item..

Yes, an post will deliver it tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 DTQ

I have put an order through but I am getting:
    We're sorry, but we're unable to complete your request
    As part of an essential upgrade to our website, we're experiencing short interruptions to our service.

Please try again, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

But my bank was charged? Anyone have guidelines to follow to rectify from here?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭daheff

Fieldog wrote: »
    Factory reset, then pop your SIM in?

Nope that didnt work. tried factory reset a couple of times...with and without a sim in the phone.

anyone any other ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭micks_address

daheff wrote: »
    Nope that didnt work. tried factory reset a couple of times...with and without a sim in the phone.

anyone any other ideas?

You can't change that number.

In stock again.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

kilsmum wrote: »
    In stock again.......

Its been in stock since Thursday evening because they keep cancelling orders. Otherwise would have gone by now.

dan786 wrote:
    Its been in stock since Thursday evening because they keep cancelling orders. Otherwise would have gone by now.

It seems to be very hit and miss for people ordering this phone. My order is due to be delivered tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

For anyone who ordered the phone and then received an order cancellation, how long did it take for them to refund the money? Did you have to contact Vodafone or did it return automatically after a few days?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭micks_address

JackCDSt wrote: »
    For anyone who ordered the phone and then received an order cancellation, how long did it take for them to refund the money? Did you have to contact Vodafone or did it return automatically after a few days?

For me I was refunded next working day. I didn't have to chase them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

You can't change that number.

You can m change esim when you load other number ..??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Tsdckcaj

For me I was refunded next working day. I didn't have to chase them.

Thanks! I purchased Thursday but no sign of it returning yet.

Advertisement