Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Ive read the further talk from conor and yourself, maybe I wasnt first but I believe I was.

I remember Conor shooting the idea down quite a bit but my thinking was always that both scenarios of a big team or 2 smaller teams was always possible.

We still dont know whats truth or not though, but in my opinion more signs point to a 2 persom team.

What bothers me is that no wolf was ever munched by an opposing team

Who would you peek in your own scenario?

What's your FFA?

One of us believes the other one has bought everything a wolf has said as gospel.

Well maybe not bought everything but you get what im saying

You keep adding Patrick to the conversation so as to dismiss stuff.

try suggesting who wolves are. Thats what I just did.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

*sighs*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ive read the further talk from conor and yourself, maybe I wasnt first but I believe I was.

I remember Conor shooting the idea down quite a bit but my thinking was always that both scenarios of a big team or 2 smaller teams was always possible.

We still dont know whats truth or not though, but in my opinion more signs point to a 2 persom team.

What bothers me is that no wolf was ever munched by an opposing team

Actually I wasn’t shooting the idea down that there was 2 wolf teams, I’ve actually linked all the events that led to that conversation and explained. It’s clear the 2 wolf theory was being orchestrated solely to look at me. That was my issue at the time.

Here you go
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Without actually having any evidence of a second wolf team.

It’s literally, if there was a second wolf team we could kill Conor. But don’t let me interrupt this well thought out strategy....

I spelled it out. I thought guys were framing me. It’s also convenient you all forget me discussing the two team theory the next day.

- Conor professed Vernon’s innocent
    - Conor argues against the two wolf theory

Neither of these happened in the way they are being portrayed and Nobody has disputed it with any evidence. People just keep saying these things because that’s how they remember it , whether because they are bad or people just keep it saying so they think it’s true.

I will discuss this and any other statement that people think makes me dodgy but so far these appear to be the biggest things people hold agaisnt me and they are lies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Actually I wasn’t shooting the idea down that there was 2 wolf teams, I’ve actually linked all the events that led to that conversation and explained. It’s clear the 2 wolf theory was being orchestrated solely to look at me. That was my issue at the time.

Here you go

I spelled it out. I thought guys were framing me. It’s also convenient you all forget me discussing the two team theory the next day.

- Conor professed Vernon’s innocent
    - Conor argues against the two wolf theory

Neither of these happened in the way they are being portrayed and Nobody has disputed it with any evidence. People just keep saying these things because that’s how they remember it , whether because they are bad or people just keep it saying so they think it’s true.

I will discuss this and any other statement that people think makes me dodgy but so far these appear to be the biggest things people hold agaisnt me and they are lies.

You disagreed multiple times with my plea for the village to keep an open mind. Im paraphrasing here but you were so sure it had to be a 1 wolf team. I think you even quoted the win conditions to suggest only 1 team

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I am not reading back on the last couple pages.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Lucy WW wrote: »

giphy.gif

Lucy WW wrote: »

Umm ok

You are one of the only people I think everyone should say is a good villager. Who do you think the remaining bad / bad ones plural may be?

I asked Brendan the same thing about an hour ago but instead of even answering his own peek question he seems to want to just continue to counter peoples posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    As things stand My vote has to come from these same with my revenge kill

Tegan - Locks people out of back rooms
    Conor - Vote manipulation
    Frank - Invites people to backrooms.
    Brendan & Eva - Neighbours
    Phil - An alternate BG

The things that stand out the most for me now seem to be

Tegan "accidentally" blocking the BGs ability to block a munch after just succesfully doing so

Brendan for the reasons I outlined here, which developed into This which were shortly followed by worrying comments by his Neighbor, perhaps most notably here after confirmed good Abi made a similar comment while calling him one of her top 2 suspects.

Phil - An At BG? One who has not succesfully protected anyone thus far while the other BG seems to have confirmed their village status by just stopping a munch.

Phil Was also the last to claim his role and his character is the most meh character going (Stephen Stotch - Butters dad) I dunno if I'd include with a significant role. The lowest poster left who as a result came under very little scrutiny throughout.

#FFA?

1. Tegan
    2. Brendan
    3. Phil

I'm with you on Brendan and Phil. Tegan might just be a flakey villager rather than a malicious wolf. if shes a wolf, I think she's played a role similar to Edward Norton's Roy in Primal Fear.

The thing about Phil as Stephen Stotch is why would he make up the name given alignments are not indicative of role name. When I heard it first, my instinct was, yeah, bull****, but why lie about the character name. Character role however could indeed be rubbish and yes, Jailkeeper would be more accurate given "Chris", sorry Stephen, is a total control freak who grounds his son constantly. if there's a lie, then that is it.

FFA

Phil Conor and Tegan

Phils BG claim may be true but nothing to suggest hes telling the truth. Same can be leveled at Henry but it appears he blockex a munch today so question marks over Phil.

Tegan ..... his self preservation vote night 2 has always bothered me. As game wentn on leaned good as votes suggested known wolves voted for him. 2 wolf team is more likely and it appears he blocked some goodie roles.

Conor.... cant shake the feeling hes bad but honestly cant say i this. He has a power. Could be a bad or good role.

Eva has won my trust and sticking with her as village

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Evening all. Online for the rest of the night now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Tegan, can you tell us more about this "accident" that led to Henry being blocked? When did you write Henry's name down for it to happen?

You disagreed multiple times with my plea for the village to keep an open mind. Im paraphrasing here but you were so sure it had to be a 1 wolf team. I think you even quoted the win conditions to suggest only 1 team

I’ve posted enough proof that it’s clear I thought the 2 wolf theory was being orchestrated purely to look at me. Anybody with an objective bone in the body can see that either by looking back at the conversation or by reading my quoted notes from the event. You saying what you think you remember is once again another person saying what they rememeber without any context or reflection back on the event.

And again, I discussed a 2nd wolf team the next day when it was being discussed not just about me being the reason why it was a legitimate theory.

FFA

Phil Conor and Tegan

Phils BG claim may be true but nothing to suggest hes telling the truth. Same can be leveled at Henry but it appears he blockex a munch today so question marks over Phil.

Tegan ..... his self preservation vote night 2 has always bothered me. As game wentn on leaned good as votes suggested known wolves voted for him. 2 wolf team is more likely and it appears he blocked some goodie roles.

Conor.... cant shake the feeling hes bad but honestly cant say i this. He has a power. Could be a bad or good role.

Eva has won my trust and sticking with her as village

I have what power. I came out on thread as soon as I used my power and predicted a lynch before it was announced. What other power do I have?

Isla WW wrote: »
    Henry - BG - saved Lucy
    Lucy - resurrector - peeked GOOD by Clodagh / Failed Munch on
    Abigail - Roid user - peeked GOOD by Clodagh
    Isla - A lover walking death row

I can understand others potentially putting their name instead of mine on the list above but unless I miraculously live past the Lynch I cannot see why you would vote for me

so remove your name from below (if it isn't above) and am I wrong in thinking we should all be voting for the names remaining?

Tegan - Locks people out of back rooms
    Conor - Vote manipulation
    Frank - Invites people to backrooms.
    Brendan & Eva - Neighbours
    Phil - An alternate BG

Phil, when your next about can you re-explain you as a BG? We have only had one notification of a failed attack and Henry is claiming it. Anything to verify your claim?

Potential wolf list
    Phil
    Brendan
    Eva
    Frank
    Tegan (feel less so at moment)

Frank invites people into back rooms!!!!! That just sounds so so wrong!

Why is Tegan suspicious? Doris cleared her from vote 2 and a bunch of wolves jumped on her if I remember right? I know she has a power to block people out of BRs so she’s telling truth about power, what am I missing?

Eva really bugged me about the 2 Wolf thing. Couldn’t help but feel like it was a wolf, who knew there were two teams , trying to use it agaisnt me.

But here’s the snag as far as I Am concerned. 2 wolf that supposedly picked each other off at will and one suspected I had killed one of their team mates and yet they didn’t target me. I thought I was a fairly easy target for a wolf team that thought I was on a rival team but even Patrick admitted they didn’t think I was on a rival wolf team. The logic that there’s two wolf teams and Wolves taking out wolves didn’t stack up if Patrick’s team thought I was a wolf. If there is no 2 teams I killed a wolf because I’m good.

Can’t really rememeber much about Phil or Brendan or frank if I’m honest. Maybe they stayed away from me because they knew that any argument with me on thread will be big and can be dragged out. So it would be wise for most wolves to stay away from me...

I have what power. I came out on thread as soon as I used my power and predicted a lynch before it was announced. What other power do I have?

So did Wendy albeit she shouldnt have as she was dead.

So did Wendy albeit she shouldnt have as she was dead.

Which means what, I don’t understand how that’s relevant? Wendy was good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

My top two suspects are

Brendan and Frank, as per their voting patterns that I outlined yesterday.

Then I'd have Phil and Tegan I reckon.

Isla seems pretty self resolving, I feel like she could have told us about the time delay before Patrick's death but maybe she didn't know (or she did say and I missed it). The only danger is if there are a large number of wolves left and her and Patrick concocted this whole thing from the beginning and this is their play to win. Seems unlikely.

@Conor

to add

Nothing positive or negative happens to the person except to be ignored by me in my backrooms due to my general level of activity :)

Abigail WW wrote: »
    My top two suspects are

Brendan and Frank, as per their voting patterns that I outlined yesterday.

Then I'd have Phil and Tegan I reckon.

Isla seems pretty self resolving, I feel like she could have told us about the time delay before Patrick's death but maybe she didn't know (or she did say and I missed it). The only danger is if there are a large number of wolves left and her and Patrick concocted this whole thing from the beginning and this is their play to win. Seems unlikely.

I voted for 2 wolves over 4 nights and was right. Lets just believe Patricks team line ups as gospel.

• Advertisement

Which means what, I don’t understand how that’s relevant? Wendy was good.

But she claimed to rig the votes the same night you did.

I voted for 2 wolves over 4 nights and was right. Lets just believe Patricks team line ups as gospel.

Hold on a second , I got a wolf kill and you still think I’m suspect! If this was poker, My wolf kill trumps your two wolf votes.

The only way I’m suspect is if there is two wolf teams that were going after each other. Therefore your own defence doesn’t really add much of a defence.

But she claimed to rig the votes the same night you did.

I came out on thread before Wendy and said Senan will die. What’s your theory?

I came out on thread before Wendy and said Senan will die. What’s your theory?

What difference does it make who came out first?

How do we know it wasnt a vote rig that was used by a wolf to look good?

You make the claim, the rig happenex and a goodie died, what am i missing

That's exactly what the wolves want us to think.

Abi's logic is flawed. Some people have credit for voting wolves, but others don't. She's giving me zero credit for voting for Patrick because it doesn't fit with her narrative

Frank WW wrote: »
    That's exactly what the wolves want us to think.

Abi's logic is flawed. Some people have credit for voting wolves, but others don't. She's giving me zero credit for voting for Patrick because it doesn't fit with her narrative

Not zero credit. I think you very may well be good. I'm just trying to think of connections between votes and trying to work out the remaining evil team. I've never said my stuff is gospel. And I even said myself some of it is contradictory. It is me trying to paint a picture of a possibility. Did I come out and say you're a wolf because of the way you voted? No, I said you may be a wolf because of this. Voting for Patrick could portray you in a good light too.

Brendan, stop bringing Patrick into my suspicion of you. Every time it has been oh but you're clearly believing Patrick. Who said from a very early stage that there is only one wolf team? I think Isla might confirm that I was, at least in part, inspiration for her signature. I don't believe anything Patrick has said so stop using him to deflect.

What difference does it make who came out first?

How do we know it wasnt a vote rig that was used by a wolf to look good?

You make the claim, the rig happenex and a goodie died, what am i missing

Brendan this is part of your defence.

You think I might be a wolf who rigged a vote to buss another wolf. But because you voted for 2 wolves that’s an ok defence? These are contradicting Arguments. If I’m a wolf that killed another wolf you could just as easily be a wolf voting for another.

And tell me this then, why was Patrick unable to convince anybody I was a wolf? How could he not explain why his wolf team didn’t target me if they thought I was a wolf getting one of their team mates?

In fact, if I was a wolf killing another wolf , why didn’t any other wolf team do the same to me? It doesn’t add up no matter what way you spin it.

Brendan this is part of your defence.

You think I might be a wolf who rigged a vote to buss another wolf. But because you voted for 2 wolves that’s an ok defence? These are contradicting Arguments. If I’m a wolf that killed another wolf you could just as easily be a wolf voting for another.

And tell me this then, why was Patrick unable to convince anybody I was a wolf? How could he not explain why his wolf team didn’t target me if they thought I was a wolf getting one of their team mates?

In fact, if I was a wolf killing another wolf , why didn’t any other wolf team do the same to me? It doesn’t add up no matter what way you spin it.

Im not trying to spin anything ya loon.

You think im wolfy for voting wolves

I think youre wolfy for switching a vote which killed a villager.

• Advertisement

Im not trying to spin anything ya loon.

You think im wolfy for voting wolves

I think youre wolfy for switching a vote which killed a villager.

And let me be clear, theres not many people to accuse left. Tegan Conor and Phil, maybe even Eva or Frank. One of you at least has played a good enough game to get this far.

Do i think any if you are concrete wolves...... no.

But one if you is and Ive to figure out who. So if my FFA is flawed, so be it but its all i have to work with

Advertisement