Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    that was me

Conor saved Vernon by turning the vote over and giving us Senan

He was adamant that Vernon was good, and when Vernon flipped red too, I suggessted 2 teams

I'm moving away from that now - I think Patrick used the idea to tell more lies

I'm still bemused as to how Conor was so sure Senan was wolfy though

I think Henry it was Orla and Eva. It was on Friday first mention of a large team of 12 was Eva at 1231 Page 99 I am just tracing conversation through that Friday. Conor had a quote where he said he wasnt surprise d who wa sleading the chare you and me but I pointed out it was said before that by Eva so I think we need to all go back look at friday around Doris' lynch and late Friday evening.

Am on page 102 no further mention yet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I think Henry it was Orla and Eva. It was on Friday first mention of a large team of 12 was Eva at 1231 Page 99 I am just tracing conversation through that Friday. Conor had a quote where he said he wasnt surprise d who wa sleading the chare you and me but I pointed out it was said before that by Eva so I think we need to all go back look at friday around Doris' lynch and late Friday evening.

pretty sure that conor and i had a big argument about it the night before

i think it's a pointless exercise though

Ah ok

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

that was me

He was adamant that Vernon was good, and when Vernon flipped red too, I suggessted 2 teams

Meanwhile I am moving onto that. Not because Patrick said it neccesarily but Patrick wasn't the last wolf and was guaranteed dead. The smart wolfy play if there was only one team (so they knew the lovers were not explosive) was to kill me. Patrick would then be in my situation and would get a revenge kill when night protection wouldn't stop it.

It would deny me a revenge kill (guarantee one of them is not targeted) and guarantee their revenge kill could not be blocked. It also allows one of their own to go out on their own terms instead of being lynched.

• Advertisement

Ah ok

sorry if that came across snippy, i didn't mean it to. just explaining why i wont be going back to check - i think patrick brought it up so we'd waste our time checking

Ah ok cos Isla brought up the hydra test at 5pm on the Friday

Wouldn't be shutting down anything at the moment seeing as Patrick did not end things and nobody seems to be suggesting who the remaining wolves could be.

Could two teams explain some odd votes?
    Could two teams explain why Orla survived after poisoning/killing a wolf?
    Could two teams explain the mix up with them munching dying anyway Liam?
    Could it explain why they didn't kill me once Patrick was outed so Pat got the revenge kill?

Isla did you and Patrick discuss a 2 team theory?

Isla WW wrote: »
    Meanwhile I am moving onto that. Not because Patrick said it neccesarily but Patrick wasn't the last wolf and was guaranteed dead. The smart wolfy play if there was only one team (so they knew the lovers were not explosive) was to kill me. Patrick would then be in my situation and would get a revenge kill when night protection wouldn't stop it.

It would deny me a revenge kill (guarantee one of them is not targeted) and guarantee their revenge kill could not be blocked. It also allows one of their own to go out on their own terms instead of being lynched.

so if you're munched (below assumes you're vill) it's:

2 wolf kills (munch and shot - guaranteed vill deaths)
    patrick dies
    lynch (potential wolf death)

if not, it's
    1 wolf kill (munch - guaranteed vill)
    lynch (we lynch patrick)
    you die
    shot - you potentially shoot a wolf

so the only question is whther the wolf team thinks that the village as a whole, or you, are more likely to choose a wolf to die.

• Advertisement

Isla did you and Patrick discuss a 2 team theory?

Not really but tbh If I was him I would not have been bringing forward too many thoeries while doing his role.

The actual things he had to get me to do (if you could believe his story) would actually make sense as I didn't think he was influencing me but if it was stuff like vote early etc well then I was doing it by myself. Theories might have made me question him more

Wouldn't be shutting down anything at the moment seeing as Patrick did not end things and nobody seems to be suggesting who the remaining wolves could be.

Could two teams explain some odd votes?
    Could two teams explain why Orla survived after poisoning/killing a wolf?
    Could two teams explain the mix up with them munching dying anyway Liam?
    Could it explain why they didn't kill me once Patrick was outed so Pat got the revenge kill?

well i'd suggest tegan since she locked me out of my backroom

and phil since i can't see any other duplicate powers

so if you're munched (below assumes you're vill) it's:

2 wolf kills (munch and shot - guaranteed vill deaths)
    patrick dies
    lynch (potential wolf death)

if not, it's
    1 wolf kill (munch - guaranteed vill)
    lynch (we lynch patrick)
    you die
    shot - you potentially shoot a wolf

so the only question is whther the wolf team thinks that the village as a whole, or you, are more likely to choose a wolf to die.

Plus one has 2 wolf kills the other only one.

no - 4 deaths in each

i just didn't include you as a wolf kill in the second one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

When Conor had to defend himself and said it seemed like people were creating a two wolf theory in order to explain how he could be bad...

2 questions - Who was suggesting 2 teams (could have had advance knowledge of such) so early?

and

What was it Connor did that had to be explained away? did he vote for wolves repeatidly or something?

It was Eva. I’ve linked her post in this post if you click on it
    Conor WW wrote: »
    That’s it, you take some time to digest all that and don’t come up with any knee jerk reactions , oh wait .......

Didn’t take long to digest Henry.....

And let’s think of this. We have the word of a wolf whose been caught that there are 2 wolf teams. I’m supposedly on one, they have been taking each other out but they left me alive for no obvious reason? And if wolf teams are taking each other out, why would I come out on thread if I knew that? Surely I would know the team team would either kill me or use some power to get me killed? Even pretend they got an allignment peek and peeked me, it’s a no brainer if I show up bad....

Even though there are two teams, i decided to go full crazy on thread about there not being 2 teams because what exactly? Oh I see, there were only 2 of my “team” left so I went full metdown on thread?

Just looking back , it was Eva who started that line of thought:

I remember saying at the time what better way if a wolf hiding behind the 2 wolf team theory then by using it to kill somebody to clear themselves. Paint the narrative that I’m the test case a 2 wolf team and when I show up good day “well maybe there isn’t 2 wolf teams”.

This doesn’t mean Eva is bad but it certainly could if started the idea in the wolves heads. Coming out as bussed wolf and throwing the two team theory is perfect.

My issue has never been that there might be 2 teams, it’s always that I felt the narrative was being painted to get me lynched .

What day was that Conor do you know

In both scenarios you and Patrick die.

In both scenarios the wolves kill a villager (once by shooting and once by munching)

The ONLY difference is whether the village attempts to lynch another wolf, or you get a shot at one.

In both scenarios the wolves kill a villager (once by shooting and once by munching)

The ONLY difference is whether the village attempts to lynch another wolf, or you get a shot at one.

which, when I phrase it that way, is terrible for the village if you're a wolf...

It was Eva. I’ve linked her post in this post if you click on it

My issue has never been that there might be 2 teams, it’s always that I felt the narrative was being painted to get me lynched .

we had an argument about it before that conor

that was me

Ah Henry, please post my post where I said Vernon was good. I didn’t do you can’t post one. But what’s odd is that we haven been here before:
    I’ve been misrepresented plenty of times, like how I “ tried to convince everybody Vernon was innocent”. Like I said before Tegan’s been inconsistent about way more then that, factored in with the rigged vote that we still don’t know was rigged by a goody or baddy, was more suspicious then Vernon.

So Abigails lie stacks up? She couldn’t just be resurrected and say she had lost her powers? She had to say it was a power that’s bulletproof from lynch and munch? And then she comes out when I’ve been pushing for answers?

I can see how they goes either way as a goody or baddy.

This really is suspicious because you regularly complain about people misrepresenting you. We have already had this exact discussion about Vernon and yet you are saying I was adamant Vernon was good.

Maybe I wasn’t as paranoid as some think, maybe I was spot on and people have been lookin to frame me for a long long time. If there was two wolf teams I’m surprised I’m still alive. If there isn’t two wolf teams then I’m good , you can’t explain it any other way that’s plausible.

• Advertisement

Ah Henry, please post my post where I said Vernon was good. I didn’t do you can’t post one. But what’s odd is that we haven been here before:

This really is suspicious because you regularly complain about people misrepresenting you. We have already had this exact discussion about Vernon and yet you are saying I was adamant Vernon was good.

Maybe I wasn’t as paranoid as some think, maybe I was spot on and people have been lookin to frame me for a long long time. If there was two wolf teams I’m surprised I’m still alive. If there isn’t two wolf teams then I’m good , you can’t explain it any other way that’s plausible.

Conor what day was Eva's post from?

What day was that Conor do you know
    Conor what day was Eva's post from?

If you click on the post from yesterday it also has a post from Thursday night
    Eva WW wrote: »
    8 wolves would be a massive team though.

We know there has to be at least one more (cause the game isn't over).

I could imagine there was a 6 man team, but 7 or 8?

Here's the thing though; if there's two teams, there's a fair chance that you could have a scenario that a wolf could deliver another team's wolf, possibly by accident, and get cleared.

If you click on the post from yesterday it also has a post from Thursday night

Then Orla responding after Eva’s sets up the stage for me to be bad
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Like Conor?

maybe you're right and i'm misremembering, but that's the feeling I got at the time, and i honestly can't be arsed digging up old posts to go down the rabbit hole of a theory thrown out by a dying wolf

my vote would be on tegan and phil for now. Mainly tegan for taking out the BG.

That’s why I had a meltdown. I thought I was being setup

That’s why I had a meltdown. I thought I was being setup

i honestly can't be bothered going back to it, i was just fessing up that it was me that brought it up first because isla suggested that it was likely someone with inside info that said it

since i'm likely gone tomorrow, that'll save anyone looking for anyone else to blame for it

Maybe your right. I do think 2 teams might explain some things but maybe I was wrong on that aspect. It's getting people talking though and we need some suspects with Patrick not the final wolf.

If there were 2 teams I would be weary of the people who mentioned that possibility really early though

i honestly can't be bothered going back to it, i was just fessing up that it was me that brought it up first because isla suggested that it was likely someone with inside info that said it

since i'm likely gone tomorrow, that'll save anyone looking for anyone else to blame for it

WHy you gone tomorrow

Maybe your right. I do think 2 teams might explain some things but maybe I was wrong on that aspect. It's getting people talking though and we need some suspects with Patrick not the final wolf.

If there were 2 teams I would be weary of the people who mentioned that possibility really early though

I'd be really wary of someone who believes a theory put forward by a dying wolf who has lied to them for a week.

But it would be very strange for both lovers to be randed wolf, and you're presumably self-resolving. Kisses.

• Advertisement

WHy you gone tomorrow

I love you Tegan.

Advertisement