Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    because I wasn't bluffing when I said I'd protected myself the night before. ;)

I think you know all this though, I don't think you're as green as you're cabbage looking

giphy.gif

So you protected yourself last night?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Hey Tegan, if you are village, can you ask the mods what exactly your power does?

Like, does it block me from seeing ANY backrooms? So say, if patrick had got it, would he have been blocked from both his wolfy backroom and his backroom with Isla?

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

because I wasn't bluffing when I said I'd protected myself the night before. ;)

I think you know all this though, I don't think you're as green as you're cabbage looking

giphy.gif

Now who is getting snotty because they are under the spotlight ...

giphy.gif

Tegan WW wrote: »
    So you protected yourself last night?

Nope, the night before that. It's all on-thread.

giphy.gif

Conor WW wrote: »
    Now who is getting snotty because they are under the spotlight ...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

So protecting yourself two night ago and then protecting Lucy last night for todays munch. But it was this morning you said you were going to be munched twice. So why protect Lucy last night if you were convinced you were going to be munched?

Conor, I'm self-resolving. If i'm not dead in the morning, lynch me then.

Why spend the bank holiday dragging up an argument we had days ago? I'll be gone by Tuesday at 10am.

I have absolutely no wish to spend the next day arguing with you. It's pointless. Ciao.

Conor, I'm self-resolving. If i'm not dead in the morning, lynch me then.

Why spend the bank holiday dragging up an argument we had days ago? I'll be gone by Tuesday at 10am.

I have absolutely no wish to spend the next day arguing with you. It's pointless. Ciao.

Nothing suspicious at all about this.

Henry Throws out the same insinuation for the third time in the game (that I said Vernon was innocent), I’ve responded for the third time

source.gif

Hey Tegan, if you are village, can you ask the mods what exactly your power does?

Like, does it block me from seeing ANY backrooms? So say, if patrick had got it, would he have been blocked from both his wolfy backroom and his backroom with Isla?

giphy.gif

My power is to get people high
    Are you blocked out of more then one room?

Henry Throws out the same insinuation for the third time in the game (that I said Vernon was innocent), I’ve responded for the third time

source.gif

Dude, do you enjoy this? Like, is this fun for you?

It's honestly not for me.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

source.gif

tbh he did just stop a Munch. If they don't munch him now that he's outed and it's known he can't protect himself surely we will question him but until then I woudn't have him as a wolf.

My power is to get people high
    Are you blocked out of more then one room?

well, i'm blocked out of all my own backrooms

I do have a reason but i'll wait a while yet

No worries. I'm sure its a good one and I apologise for blocking you genuine mistake

So protecting yourself two night ago and then protecting Lucy last night for todays munch. But it was this morning you said you were going to be munched twice. So why protect Lucy last night if you were convinced you were going to be munched?

Tegan, description of BG in the glossary is:

"Bodyguard Choose a different player each night to protect. That player cannot be killed that night."

So if I protected myself 2 nights ago, I couldn't protect Lucy last night.

I feel like the wolvesare just messing me about here. :pac:

Tegan, description of BG in the glossary is:

"Bodyguard Choose a different player each night to protect. That player cannot be killed that night."

So if I protected myself 2 nights ago, I couldn't protect Lucy last night.

I feel like the wolvesare just messing me about here. :pac:

Sorry, I mean if I protected myself 2 nights ago, I couldn't protect myself again last night

Ok,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    With Maj lynch being in place tomorrow again I'll assume Lynch will be shortly after Munch. Once I see who is alive post Munch I can let you all know what name has gone in on my revenge kill. Once thats done we can confirm lynch votes (and I'll die), I'd still suggest doing FFAs this evening though, I'll try to do one anyway so my kill will probably be from that unless the village (not just 1/2) veto it.

Spoiler, youve picked me havent you. Ah well, its been a good run

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Spoiler, youve picked me havent you. Ah well, its been a good run

What makes you say that?

So Isla is you suicide/revenge kill tomorrow's munch or is it separate?

So Isla is you suicide/revenge kill tomorrow's munch or is it separate?

Simply told I will die by next Lynch

• Advertisement

ok

tbh he did just stop a Munch. If they don't munch him now that he's outed and it's known he can't protect himself surely we will question him but until then I woudn't have him as a wolf.

I actually misinterpreted what he meant by “stop a munch”, I thought he meant he literally stopped a munch from happening.

I’m just glad we won’t be seeing “Conor said Vernon was innocent” and “Conor went mad about a two wolf theory” again now that I’ve cleared it up.

And Henry, now you know what it’s like to do something good for the village and have it turned agaisnt you (in my case by misinterpretation). Not nice is it? Maybe now you finally get why I reacted so defencively.;)

When Conor had to defend himself and said it seemed like people were creating a two wolf theory in order to explain how he could be bad...

2 questions - Who was suggesting 2 teams (could have had advance knowledge of such) so early?

and

What was it Connor did that had to be explained away? did he vote for wolves repeatidly or something?

I believe I was one of the first to speculate on the two person teams.

Not really but tbh If I was him I would not have been bringing forward too many thoeries while doing his role.

The actual things he had to get me to do (if you could believe his story) would actually make sense as I didn't think he was influencing me but if it was stuff like vote early etc well then I was doing it by myself. Theories might have made me question him more

Do you not suspect that hes wrapping these theories around your actions rather than them being actual taskes he had?

He has time to look at your actions and paint a picture around them as he had a whole day before he was revealed as wolf from Clodaghs accusation

Isla, if I had a peek..... who would you want me to peek?

I believe I was one of the first to speculate on the two person teams.

If you notice in my next post I claified I meant 2 wolf teams not 2 person teams. If you were the first to discuss 2 wolf teams I did not realise that, which is why I asked the audience. Oddly they seemed to be pointing to your Neighbor Eva for being the first but if it was you that'd be notworthy alright.

Do you not suspect that hes wrapping these theories around your actions rather than them being actual taskes he had?

He has time to look at your actions and paint a picture around them as he had a whole day before he was revealed as wolf from Clodaghs accusation

One of us is looking for a wolf here one of us is dismissing whatever they can if it is in anyway associated to Patrick's name as it may make them look Dodgy.

Isla, if I had a peek..... who would you want me to peek?

You would not peek yourself I am sure so probably Phil or Tegan.

I'll explain why those two and point out the stuff about you that your assumption I was picking you made me look back on in a minute as im doing up an FFA now.

As things stand My vote has to come from these same with my revenge kill

Tegan - Locks people out of back rooms
    Conor - Vote manipulation
    Frank - Invites people to backrooms.
    Brendan & Eva - Neighbours
    Phil - An alternate BG

The things that stand out the most for me now seem to be

Tegan "accidentally" blocking the BGs ability to block a munch after just succesfully doing so

Brendan for the reasons I outlined here, which developed into This which were shortly followed by worrying comments by his Neighbor, perhaps most notably here after confirmed good Abi made a similar comment while calling him one of her top 2 suspects.

Phil - An At BG? One who has not succesfully protected anyone thus far while the other BG seems to have confirmed their village status by just stopping a munch.

Phil Was also the last to claim his role and his character is the most meh character going (Stephen Stotch - Butters dad) I dunno if I'd include with a significant role. The lowest poster left who as a result came under very little scrutiny throughout.

#FFA?

1. Tegan
    2. Brendan
    3. Phil

Phil WW wrote: »
    Anyway. I’m Stephen Stotch the BG. Each night I select someone to ground keeping them safe from harm for the night.

I don’t really want to say who I protected on what day as it will give an idea of who to munch next.

Were you actually told you are a BG?

Your role sounds more like Jailkeeper, which would suit better dad better

JCbw.gif

If you notice in my next post I claified I meant 2 wolf teams not 2 person teams. If you were the first to discuss 2 wolf teams I did not realise that, which is why I asked the audience. Oddly they seemed to be pointing to your Neighbor Eva for being the first but if it was you that'd be notworthy alright.

Ive read the further talk from conor and yourself, maybe I wasnt first but I believe I was.

I remember Conor shooting the idea down quite a bit but my thinking was always that both scenarios of a big team or 2 smaller teams was always possible.

We still dont know whats truth or not though, but in my opinion more signs point to a 2 persom team.

What bothers me is that no wolf was ever munched by an opposing team

• Advertisement

One of us is looking for a wolf here one of us is dismissing whatever they can if it is in anyway associated to Patrick's name as it may make them look Dodgy.

One of us believes the other one has bought everything a wolf has said as gospel.

Well maybe not bought everything but you get what im saying

Advertisement