Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I love you Tegan.

Ditto but why would you be gone? seriously Im like Columbo need it spelled out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

maybe you're right and i'm misremembering, but that's the feeling I got at the time, and i honestly can't be arsed digging up old posts to go down the rabbit hole of a theory thrown out by a dying wolf

my vote would be on tegan and phil for now. Mainly tegan for taking out the BG.

My argument was always that i thought there was more reason , at the time, to lynch Tegan (nearly sure it was Tegan) over Vernon not that Vernon was good. This is the second time I’ve had to clear this up which means it’s the second time you have thrown out an incorrect insinuation. I do find it odd you are not arsed checking if a long held suspicion that you keep bringing up is right.

All I can say is that I never said Vernon was good.

In fact, this is the third time you’ve pushed this narrative and not bothered correcting yourself or engaging me on this insinuation. Here is yet another time you threw this false narrative out:
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Conor pushing innocent bus? I said I thought Tegan had more questions marks over her head then Vernon and felt the village was lynching Vernon with less evidence then there was against Tegan. I still feel that way because Vernon basicallylied once which could easily of been a village play the way he explained it. I could relate to his lie because I strongly considered not saying anything about my vote rigging power until senans role was announced.

I explained that but some of you keep painting it that was making out Vernon was innocent. That is a false fact and anybody is welcome to look through my explanations on thread.

You keep throwing out that I was defending Conor. That’s 3 times in the last few days that you said it, I responded and you didn’t bother verifying or checking back to see if you were right....

Tegan WW wrote: »
    WHy you gone tomorrow

Henry said it this morning aswell, why would the wolf team target him over cleared villagers? I smell something rotten

Henry said it this morning aswell, why would the wolf team target him over cleared villagers? I smell something rotten

Im just curous why he thinks he is gone tomorrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

maybe you're right and i'm misremembering, but that's the feeling I got at the time, and i honestly can't be arsed digging up old posts to go down the rabbit hole of a theory thrown out by a dying wolf

my vote would be on tegan and phil for now. Mainly tegan for taking out the BG.

Can you clarify when she took out the BG? Didn't the BG just stop a Munch?

Phil I get though, quiet player, nobody had a strong read on comes out as a dupe BG, it is a bit suss.

I'll admit I would not be shocked if there was a wolf among the Neighbors too. Not sure who I suspect of it though. Brendan did get my attention yesterday and if Eva was the first to mention 2 teams that'd add worries to her for me.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Can you clarify when she took out the BG? Didn't the BG just stop a Munch?

Phil I get though, quiet player, nobody had a strong read on comes out as a dupe BG, it is a bit suss.

I'll admit I would not be shocked if there was a wolf among the Neighbors too. Not sure who I suspect of it though. Brendan did get my attention yesterday and if Eva was the first to mention 2 teams that'd add worries to her for me.

I had Henry's name down for a block which i forgot to change

i honestly can't be bothered going back to it, i was just fessing up that it was me that brought it up first because isla suggested that it was likely someone with inside info that said it

since i'm likely gone tomorrow, that'll save anyone looking for anyone else to blame for it

3 times at different times you tried to paint a picture of me supposedly saying Vernon was innocent, each time I replied and each time you ignored it, weren’t arsed confirming your suspicions. That’s not a great look for you Henry.

I had Henry's name down for a block which i forgot to change

When exactly? Wasn't he claiming to have saved the wolves munch target? Does that mean it was Phil?

I thought I knew what was going on :confused::pac:

When exactly? Wasn't he claiming to have saved the wolves munch target? Does that mean it was Phil?

I thought I knew what was going on :confused::pac:

Oh the whole longer day lynches and munches at wrong times has me thrown still trying to get used to it

Why hasn't Henry answered why he thinks he is gone tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Jesus Christ.

I blocked LAST NIGHT's munch

we're currrently in night phase again and Tegan has locked me out. I'm BG so can't protect tonight.

I'm fairly bloody sure i'll be dead come morning.

If not Conor, then I'll happily take this up with you again, but for until tomorrow morning, I'm just gonna have a bit of craic and post some gifs. I might add something if I think about it before I die.

Tegan, given that I'm the only person who can block a munch and you've blocked my powers, do you think I might be munched tonight?

I will laugh my ass off if you're not a wolf. :pac:

Tegan, given that I'm the only person who can block a munch and you've blocked my powers, do you think I might be munched tonight?

I will laugh that you are a wolf cos I just caught you in a lie

I will laugh that you are a wolf cos I just caught you in a lie

Nope Im wrong me thinks

Question if you lost your power to protect yourself from a munch. WOuld you advertise it onsite to the wolves?

Jesus Christ.

I blocked LAST NIGHT's munch

we're currrently in night phase again and Tegan has locked me out. I'm BG so can't protect tonight.

I'm fairly bloody sure i'll be dead come morning.

If not Conor, then I'll happily take this up with you again, but for until tomorrow morning, I'm just gonna have a bit of craic and post some gifs. I might add something if I think about it before I die.

You would be an obvious candidate and its a bit odd you had to spell it out.

I could say join the club though. Even if you think you might die (I'm dying) you might still be able to find a wolf and yes gifs and craic for the win!

Henry blocked the munch
    Abi was seer peeked good

Who else can we eliminate from the potential wolf hunt?

I'm eliminating me anyway - some won't but confirmed lover, don't think a lover has ever not died before

Question if you lost your power to protect yourself from a munch. WOuld you advertise it onsite to the wolves?

I would if i could give them you as a wolf at the same time :cool:

To clarify, is your reasoning for blocking Henry simply you forgot to change who you planned to block when you found out who he was?

I would if i could give them you as a wolf at the same time :cool:

You could but I am not a wolf.
    Or you could wolves know you cant get into br

Maybe Im wrong but you said you saved Lucy last night from munch who is supposedly good and out as good, handy to claim it but why would you save Lucy when you thought you were going to be munched this morning and so

To clarify, is your reasoning for blocking Henry simply you forgot to change who you planned to block when you found out who he was?

Yep

• Advertisement

Maybe Im wrong but you said you saved Lucy last night from munch who is supposedly good and out as good, handy to claim it but why would you save Lucy when you thought you were going to be munched this morning and so

and said so

is what end shoudl read

So Abi, Lucy, Henry (no BG save counter claim), me (confirmed lover walking their last mile) all seem pretty village corish to me so far

Henry - BG - saved Lucy
    Lucy - resurrector - peeked GOOD by Clodagh / Failed Munch on
    Abigail - Roid user - peeked GOOD by Clodagh
    Isla - A lover walking death row

I can understand others potentially putting their name instead of mine on the list above but unless I miraculously live past the Lynch I cannot see why you would vote for me

so remove your name from below (if it isn't above) and am I wrong in thinking we should all be voting for the names remaining?

Tegan - Locks people out of back rooms
    Conor - Vote manipulation
    Frank - Invites people to backrooms.
    Brendan & Eva - Neighbours
    Phil - An alternate BG

Phil, when your next about can you re-explain you as a BG? We have only had one notification of a failed attack and Henry is claiming it. Anything to verify your claim?

Since Henry has brought this up 3 times and found it waaaaay to hard to go back and read 25 minutes of posts that he seems to remember incorrectly, let me clear this up.

Most of the day I was arguing that I thought Tegan was a Wolfier target over Vernon. Not that Vernon was good. I took a self imposed time out cause I was getting into scrapes with a few (namely Henry and Tegan the last two days) and because united game was on Thursday night (didn’t think it mattered to post to be honest).

I didn’t come back pre lynch and didn’t vote cause I was trying to take a step back from the game.

So we get 2 Wolves and everybody’s happy. I’m a bit disappointed cause I sort of felt that it happened because I was absent. In short I felt my lack of arguments really helped the village galvanise and that it was better off without me.

I thanked this post :
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    If I had to choose a wolf..... right now.

It be Doris.

Im going with my gut which hasnt failed me yet

And explained that killing Doris would effectively clear up a huge part of my suspicions on Tegan: (which was why I wanted Tegan over Vernon)
    That’s who I was gonna vote for, but left it late.

If nothing else it might effectively clear up vote night two and clear Tegan from the rigged vote.

Now I hadnt posted in about 5 hours and I don’t think anybody was talking about me but eagle eye Henry posts:
    I can't believe Conor just liked a post, didn't vote, and no one is talking about it.

I was like Ah here, is Henry actually looking to argue when I’m here and even when I’m not here (always felt Henry was only just looking to argue with me on theories , never engage if anything good was in them). Then Eva posts:
    Eva WW wrote: »
    8 wolves would be a massive team though.

We know there has to be at least one more (cause the game isn't over).

I could imagine there was a 6 man team, but 7 or 8?

Here's the thing though; if there's two teams, there's a fair chance that you could have a scenario that a wolf could deliver another team's wolf, possibly by accident, and get cleared.

Wow, I wonder what person you are talking about here, maybe Orla gets it?

Lets talk....

Whats your angle here?

And then I was like “FFs , I thank a post and now let the conspiracy’s begin”
    What did Conor have to gain by not voting? Ewan was a dead cert no?

Good question Brendan, I’m sure everybody will look at that angle and consider this point.

Now the only person who responds to my one post up to now:
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Tegan looks pretty good from wagonomics imo. I'll reupdate now with tonights lynch and the reveals

And Orla starts digesting Eva’s theory on two teams and had followed Eva’s 2 wolf team theory:
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Like Conor?

Hmm, well maybe Henry will bring a bit of objectivity to the nights events:
    Nah - he's appeared now. I was thinking that Fiona had been silenced yesterday and Conor today and there was a power wolf play to silence us.

Turns out that people just have lives. :o

Well thanks Henry, at least I know somebody is not just looking to make the two wolf Theory work so I look bad.
    One scenario us that there are two wolf teams competing gor a kill.

If thats True Conor is more suspect

Oh so the two wolf team theory is still in play. How come nobody seems to wonder about what a two wolf team would say about anybody else who killed a wolf? Why am I the only suspect from a two team theory? I’m sure this will come up.

Wow, Eva already sowed the idea about 2 wolf team and is now acting like somebody else did has figured out a 2 wolf team would make me look suspect:
    giphy.gif

Good man Henry, you don’t want to go back into the 2 wolf team theory:
    I'm sorry, I've just managed to walk away from this conspiracy theory. I need to be dragged back into it like I need a hole in the head.

Eva thinks It’s no longer a theory but nobody else who was “cleared” by killed a wolf has been mentioned other then me, kinda weird:
    Like, I feel it's not a "conspiracy theory" at this point.

Either there's a super wolf team of 6+ people.

Or there's two teams.

(A conspiracy theory angle would be the mods are lying to us with alignment reveals :pac:)

Didn’t take long to convince Henry:
    If Conor is a wolf then there are 2 teams - he gave us Senan but was strongly against lynching Vernon.

If Conor flips red, there are 2 wolf teams.

Great, so the person I was arguing with all day now starts throwing my name out as potentially bad, amazing what thanking one post can lead to!
    I had this mad idea i was trying to explore since yesterday that both liam and Conor were wolves working together

After this happening , I’m not sure how I couldn’t feel like you guys were
    Framing me and painting this two wolf team purely to get me:
    By wishing it so to suit a narrative. I know what those dreams are like, but unfortunately not all dreams represent reality.

Just poison me Orla, I’m ok with it. I’m not interested in debating a wolf team theory with only one team getting a kill or a kill every second day in a game with 32 people! Let’s just go with that and put me out of my misery ....

And Orla responded :
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Don’t be so defeatist Conor! We’re just throwing around options :)

I Think these links clearly show why I had cause to be concerned that I was being framed. Not because there might be two wolf teams but because people were focusing only on me and making the two wolf team idea stick so I could be a suspect.

Ohhh God You're a UNiTED FAN!!!!
    KILL HIM!!!!

Tegan, given that I’m the only person who can block a munch and you've blocked my powers, do you think I might be munched tonight?

Necro wrote: »

All was quiet in South Park last night, most stayed in watching the weekly Wheel of Fortune episode

The evils however struck silently, but were fended off..

Someone has survived an attack[/CENTER]

I’m conscious that flavor is flavor but that munch notice this morning looked like

The evils struck silently but were fended off and somebody survived would suggest it was a BG protection, not a blocked munch.

I would of thought a blocked munch either wouldn’t have a message or some other kind of narrative

Ohhh God You're a UNiTED FAN!!!!
    KILL HIM!!!!

Now wonder we argued like cats and dogs that day!:pac:

But can you see how I thought I was being framed?

Now wonder we argued like cats and dogs that day!:pac:

But can you see how I thought I was being framed?

Yep I can

I’m conscious that flavor is flavor but that munch notice this morning looked like

The evils struck silently but were fended off and somebody survived would suggest it was a BG protection, not a blocked munch.

I would of thought a blocked munch either wouldn’t have a message or some other kind of narrative

I didn't know there was a distinction.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

because I wasn't bluffing when I said I'd protected myself the night before. ;)

I think you know all this though, I don't think you're as green as you're cabbage looking

giphy.gif

Advertisement