Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

The people left are

Conor
    Eva
    Frank
    Phil
    Tegan
    Abi
    Lucy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Vote 3 is interesting now. I am going to take a look at it as I still have notes on it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    The people left are

Conor
    Eva
    Frank
    Phil
    Tegan
    Abi
    Lucy

Myself and Lucy are good anyway.

That leaves Conor, Eva, Frank, Phil and Tegan.

I'd be inclined to think Conor is grand too.

LIVING

Name | Status
    Lucy WW|Resurrected - allegiance unknown
    Eva WW |Alleged Craig/Tweak lover backroom
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker
    Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger
    Phil WW| alleged BG?
    Frank WW |Interrogator
    Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona. Claims roid user

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Myself and Lucy are good anyway.

That leaves Conor, Eva, Frank, Phil and Tegan.

I'd be inclined to think Conor is grand too.

I suppose the question I am wondering is does the next lynch (as there is 7 left) make us parity with wolves or will it signal that only 1 wolf is left ?

We have killed 7 wolves, so I presume we all think there is an even number ? Unless there is some sort of negotiator wolf ?

But if there was two wolf teams and they are competing against each other to win the game, why wouldnt whoever won the munch this morning try and off a rival wolf ? I suppose if there is only one wolf team left . .

Hmm . . Not sure what to think on that . .

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

7 means either...

6 vs 1

Mislynch 5 vs 1

Munch 4 vs 1

Mislynch 3 vs 1

Munch 2 vs 1

Yeah?

Two wolves means we're much closer to the end.

Eva WW wrote: »
    7 means either...

6 vs 1

Mislynch 5 vs 1

Munch 4 vs 1

Mislynch 3 vs 1

Munch 2 vs 1

Yeah?

Two wolves means we're much closer to the end.

Not that we can confirm it, but do we think there is either 1 or 3 wolves ? (not 2?). . I am trying to look at votes (in between work) , but has anybody any evidence of a wolf definitely getting another wolf killed (votes etc) ?

Lucy and Abi were peeked good by our seer, right?

So, Phil, Tegan, Conor, Frank

Phil has a power that we've seen no proof of.

Tegan was lumped on for night two by the wolves, but did they know there'd be a vote swap. Claims to have tried to lock me out of backrooms, but that obviously didn't work. If that's true, then someone has power-blocking powers and used them on Tegan, and hasn't owned up to it.

Conor, I don't trust at all. But I'm trying to look past the fact I think I have issues with his playstyle rather than his records. I stand by the fact I HATE his reaction from the night we got two wolves downed.

Frank....interrogated me so I have proof of his power. Had a conflict with Doris who seemed to conflict with him and called him a liar. Was that resolved, or did Doris just let it drop? Notes have him as a strong villager in the first half of the game though.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Not that we can confirm it, but do we think there is either 1 or 3 wolves ? (not 2?). . I am trying to look at votes (in between work) , but has anybody any evidence of a wolf definitely getting another wolf killed (votes etc) ?

My take right now is that I'd rather work under the assumption of 1 than 2.

If it's two, we're at....

5 vs 2

Mislynch 4 vs 2

Munch 3 vs 2

Mislynch 2 vs 2

Yeah?

If three....

4 vs 3

So mislynch is parity?

So Tegan, your response to Blocking Henry was that you didnt have time or sort of panicked ?
    About 10am, then the munch happened and I was very confused by who stopped the munch and was trying to figure that out along with ye all, and then I thought about another one of ye to block who was really bothering me and as I was about to type in that name, when one of the kids gave a scream and I went to sort that out and I came back and a fecking majority vote had happened and I thought we weren't in a hurry on that so that's what happened. Generally, I have loads of time to make my mind up before the lynch.

I mean this can happen . . But Patrick asked us to lynch him as quickly as possible.
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    Can ya all majority lynch me at 10.01, I'd love the quickest maj lynch ever!

And you responded less then 10 mins later with
    Hi all just catching up reading

And over the next few mins you had a conversation with Patrick:
    So are we still majority lynching

Above suggests you knew we had a majority lynch target, its odd that you didnt have somebody in mind for the morning.
    Yeah, on me Tegs
    Ahh ok then
    The night which you faile who were you trying to get her to vote for?
    I wasn't, I just had go get her to switch votes after 8pm, she lives in Asia so is never really on after 5ish so I was snookered that night

Listen, mistakes happen, we all have off mornings/moments, but above looks like you clarified on thread that Patrick was going to be a majority lynch in the morning. Unless I have missed any post of yours (possible) it looks like you didnt think about who you should target in the morning and didnt even bring it up on thread to make sure we didnt all vote for an outed wolf as quickly as possible.

• Advertisement

So in short, Tegans explanation that she panicked and chose Henry doesnt stack up. She knew Patrick was gonna be majority lynched she even said it on thread, so why not ask the village for feedback or a target or time in the morning so she can decide a target ? . .

i was dealing with kids in the middle of a lynch and didnt get to vote myself. Isla also taught it was amazingly quick

So in short, Tegans explanation that she panicked and chose Henry doesnt stack up. She knew Patrick was gonna be majority lynched she even said it on thread, so why not ask the village for feedback or a target or time in the morning so she can decide a target ? . .

Did I say I panicked thank you for attributing emotions I didnt express

Conor?

What's your reads on EVERYONE, not just Tegan, out of curiosity?

Did I say I panicked thank you for attributing emotions I didnt express

You knew Patrick was gonna be majority lynched from the night before, you even discussed it with him on thread.

You didn’t think of saying it to anybody “guys can we maybe not rush the lynch in the morning so we can decide who I should target”. Even just ask Abigail and Lucy (cleared villagers) what they think.

Doesn’t really matter if you panicked or not, you knew majority lynch was happening , so it doesn’t add up that you were surprised when it happened so quickly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Did the Seer peek Patrick as bad. Yes or no?

Conor?

What's your reads on EVERYONE, not just Tegan, out of curiosity?

I will try and do some research this afternoon and respond. Really need to get some work done this morning!

I will try and do some research this afternoon and respond. Really need to get some work done this morning!

And I don’t know it Tegan is lieing, just think there is a discrepancy in her explanation that led to a goody getting killed or power blocked.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Did the Seer peek Patrick as bad. Yes or no?

afaik, yes.

Conor, I'll level with you.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying with regards Tegan. I just have this fear you're going super hard at him, to an extent it feels like a wolf trying to railroad a village.

Why I ask for a read list is that this game is now more than a week in. And you're obviously super engaged. I can do a rough read list of the other six people pretty easily, even if I'm unsure of people.

I'm not asking for a thesis on everyone which needs research. I just want to know what your leans are on the others. If you're village, this will help if Tegan flips good later. If you're a wolf though, you might not want to rock the boat.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Brendan WW Phil / Senan / Senan / Ewan / Ewan / Doris / Doris
    Conor WW No Lynch / Frank / Senan / Tegan / Didn't vote / Ewan / Angus / Doris
    Eva WW Regan / Vernon / Vernon / Vernon / Ewan / Doris / Doris
    Frank WW Didn't vote / Regan / Tegan / Ewan / Ewan / Doris / Patrick

I tried interpreting the votes but I'm terrible at vote analysis. Enjoy everyone.

Phil - No Lynch / Liam / Tegan / Tegan / Doris / Doris

Is it possible that Phil didn't vote any wolves at all in the first 6 lynches ?

2 confirmed wolves on the No Lynch wagon and he was the first vote on the No Lynch wagon which is traditionally a safe harbor for wolves
    There was 2 votes on Liam. Phil and Ewan(Confirmed wolf)

And after that, he was subsequently on the counter wagon to every wolf we lynched.

Phil is still my first port of call for a wolf

• Advertisement

afaik, yes.

Conor, I'll level with you.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying with regards Tegan. I just have this fear you're going super hard at him, to an extent it feels like a wolf trying to railroad a village.

Why I ask for a read list is that this game is now more than a week in. And you're obviously super engaged. I can do a rough read list of the other six people pretty easily, even if I'm unsure of people.

I'm not asking for a thesis on everyone which needs research. I just want to know what your leans are on the others. If you're village, this will help if Tegan flips good later. If you're a wolf though, you might not want to rock the boat.

In fairness , whatever anybody thinks about me “not rocking the boat to hide” is not something that can be levelled at me..

Just had a thought in the shower.

Can our “neighbors” imagine Doris had come out and said their partner was a wolf and see what they can find? Isla didn’t really think Patrick was bad and didn’t even look like they considered it until Doris said it. We have already had one secret lovers BR with a villager and wolf, is it unlikely we have a second? (Don’t know to be honest)

Also, why wouldn’t wolves test out the “neighbours” theory to see if it was lovers pretending to be neighbors? If they are lovers , wolves get two kills in one.

And I think we should discuss a strategy on thread for tomorrow. Of course goodies can change their mInd or bluff their choice but I think for example:

- Phil protects Lucy
    - Tegan protects Abigail (am I right your power will stop a munch attack?)

That way it forces wolves to either kill an uncleared villager or one of Them is lieing ?

Eva, should of littered that post with smiley faces.. I’m not angry :D

Put it to you this way, Conor.

If, say, the neighbours WERE more than a backroom power. Say they had an effect that was unbeknownst to them until the moment one was ripped away from the other.

Say I had a gun now.

Where would you put the bullet, Conor.

In fairness , whatever anybody thinks about me “not rocking the boat to hide” is not something that can be levelled at me..

Just had a thought in the shower.

Can our “neighbors” imagine Doris had come out and said their partner was a wolf and see what they can find? Isla didn’t really think Patrick was bad and didn’t even look like they considered it until Doris said it. We have already had one secret lovers BR with a villager and wolf, is it unlikely we have a second? (Don’t know to be honest)

Also, why wouldn’t wolves test out the “neighbours” theory to see if it was lovers pretending to be neighbors? If they are lovers , wolves get two kills in one.

And I think we should discuss a strategy on thread for tomorrow. Of course goodies can change their mInd or bluff their choice but I think for example:

- Phil protects Lucy
    - Tegan protects Abigail (am I right your power will stop a munch attack?)

That way it forces wolves to either kill an uncleared villager or one of Them is lieing ?

or leaves wolves clear to kill one of last two bodyguards

Interesting suggestion

Ok to check I presume we are not lynching now as I would like a vote and have to go to the hospital. BAck later

No response so guessing 9pm lynch as that is back to normal and I am hopping in car now

God speed, Tegan.

The silence is very, very interesting tho….

Ok to check I presume we are not lynching now as I would like a vote and have to go to the hospital. BAck later
    No response so guessing 9pm lynch as that is back to normal and I am hopping in car now

Eva has a gun and you now have to goto hospital? What do you mean “no response”? I already said I’m trying to get work done today and I would try and come back this afternoon?!

That’s kind of unfortunate timing but I don’t feel right making anything of this because if it’s RL, I hope all is ok. If it’s a wolf play, shame on you.

And Eva, as I said I want to get some work done today, real life work. I was gonna try and put aside some time later to respond, what’s the hurry? Last time the village wanted to hurry a kill Doris got lynched.

No rush at all, Conor.

I’m cool as a cucumber now.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    My big concern from looking at the voting is Frank. He voted for Patrick in the last lynch, potentially to curry favour once Patrick was confirmed as bad. He was early in on Ewan the lynch before and I wonder if that was planned from the Vernon lynch when so many were already bussing him. Maybe they thought lets set something up to distance one of us if Ewan gets got. Patrick had an early vote on him in the second lynch and then didn't have a final vote on him again.

Lynch 1 NO LYNCH WINS

No Lynch - 19:10 Phil, 19:14 Conor, 19:14 Oisin, 19:27 Ewan, 19:33 Regan, 19:42 Barbara, 20:54 Liam, 20:59 Lucy
    Lucy - 14:46 Orla, 18:30 Winifred, 18:56 Wendy,20:40 Vernon, 20:54 Henry
    Regan - Saturday 20:14 Clodagh, 19:15 Doris, 19:46 Eva
    Steve - 20:08 Emily, 20:22 Gertrude, 20:39 Patrick
    Liam - 16:34 Isla
    Eva - 19:50 Senan
    Wendy - 19:58 Desmond
    Phil - 20:43 Brendan
    Ewan - Steve

Did not vote:
    Abigail, Angus, Derry, Fiona, Gabriel, Holly, Mary, Frank

===========

Lynch 2 GABRIEL LYNCHED

Regan - 16:59 Frank, 17:23 Orla, 17:37 Clodagh, 19:09 Derry, 19:58 Vernon, 19:59 Angus, 20:31 Barbara, 20:59 Senan
    Senan - 10:08 Gabriel, 15:46 Holly, 20:07 Brendan, 20:14 Wendy
    Vernon - 18:31 Henry, 18:49 Doris, 20:21 Eva
    Liam - 13:12 Ewan, 18:34 Phil
    Gabriel - 17:05 Oisin, 17:08 Fiona
    Frank - 18:08 Conor, 20:23 Patrick
    Eva - 16:09 Isla
    Ewan - 17:59 Winifred
    Angus - 18:39 Emily
    Doris - 19:36 Abigail
    No lynch - 20:05 Liam
    Derry - 20:06 Regan
    Fiona - 20:24 Lucy

Did not vote: Mary

==========

Night Three (Results from left to right for recent to earlier)

Vernon - Senan, Tegan, Patrick, Henry, Lucy, Winifred,Eva, Oisin, Isla (9)
    Lucy - Orla, Vernon, Ewan, Mary, Wendy, Barbara (6)
    Senan - Conor, Angus, Brendan, Liam, Emily (5)
    Tegan - Frank, Phil, Clodagh, Fiona (4)
    Doris - Abigail (1)
    Henry - Doris (1)

=======

Lynch 4 - Vernon lynched

Vernon - Orla, Patrick, Isla, Oisin, Henry, Emily, Eva, Clodagh, Doris, Liam, Lucy (11)
    Tegan - Phil, Winifred, Abigail, Conor, Angus (5)
    Ewan - Frank, Brendan (2)
    Conor - Tegan (1)
    Orla - Vernon (1)
    Brendan - Ewan (1)

Did not vote - Fiona

=======

Lynch 5 - Ewan lynched

Results
    Ewan - Frank, Clodagh, Brendan, Eva, Patrick, Abigail, Doris (7)
    Doris - Emily, Phil, Henry, Ewan (4)
    Phil - Tegan, Angus (2)
    Liam - Isla, Oisin (2)
    Emily - Fiona (1)
    Fiona - Orla (1)
    Patrick - Liam (1)
    Did not vote - Conor

=======

Lynch 6 - Doris lynched
    Doris - Brendan, Eva, Isla, Patrick, Phil, Clodagh (6)
    Patrick - Frank, Lucy (2)
    Brendan - Tegan (1)
    Clodagh - Doris (1)

Lets play devils advocate with Patricks list

Senan WW - earned powers (bullet and tracker)
    Emily WW - Scapegoat
    Patrick WW - linked to Stan her lover if one dies the other dies
    Oisin WW - 50/50 vig, 3 shots!
    Orla WW - Poisoner

Other wolf team 5 members we think not spelled out but alluded to in the backroom
    Vernon WW -
    Derry WW -
    Ewan WW -

Jester
    Barbara WW

This is for anybody who ends up involved in a final 5 or final 3 tunnel as I do prefer a phil lynch :)
    And I didn't colour in Orla , but its easy to extrapolate that data if you want later :)

If there is a two wolf team, Phil and Conor have never voted for any of the players on the DarkOrange team. Conor did give us a red wolf, but if there is two teams, then Conor could very easily have been on the other team. It would also mesh in with some of the ill feeling that people have been feeling towards Conor's general posting.

Adding to that, Eva and Tegan have never voted for a Red - if Patrick was trying to throw us off the scent of team red, then there could be another wolf there too....

I'd be more inclined to believe that if he is telling the truth about it and doesn't have any more players left on team red, then looking at the votes Phil -> Conor sees us home.

Taking Henrys partial list and applying colour formats ::

Conor WW No Lynch / Frank / Senan / Tegan / Didn't vote / Didn't vote
    Eva WW Regan / Vernon / Vernon / Vernon / Ewan / Doris
    Frank WW Didn't vote / Regan / Tegan / Ewan / Ewan / Patrick
    Phil WW No Lynch / Liam / Tegan / Tegan / Doris / Doris
    Tegan WW No Lynch / Derry / Vernon / Conor / Phil / Doris

Advertisement