Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Im not trying to spin anything ya loon.

You think im wolfy for voting wolves

I think youre wolfy for switching a vote which killed a villager.

What are you talking about? I switched a vote that killed Senan, a wolf!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    What are you talking about? I switched a vote that killed Senan, a wolf!

Ok maybe Im mixing things up. So many things have happened.

Ive been working off that Gab was killed when a vote was switched, wait let me read back

Phil WW wrote: »
    And she manipulated the vote that killed Gabriel. There were 30 odd players at that stage. If it were me, I’d have not used it.

Wendy and Conor manipulated the same vote. Wondering if Conor won it because he was last to put request in. I’d say Wendy had her change vote to Lucy in a few seconds afte that mornings munch.

Going back over some posts to figure out who killed Gab, for myself as Ive got confused.

Did Doris kill Gab when she stole the power as Phil suggests here?

So we have character wise

Sam Stoch is Phil
    Im Tweak
    Eva is Craig
    Isla is Stan
    Tegan is Towlie
    Henry is Tom Cruise

who am i missing?

Have Conor Frank, Lucy or Abigail given their character names

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Have Conor Frank, Lucy or Abigail given their character names

giphy.gif

Abigail WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Ive been confused avout you after the heidi then jesus then jimmy without the roids post.

Here you are Brendan. First I was Heidi Turner - role inheritor. I died and was resurrected by Fiona. I claimed to have inherited the role of Jesus - Angel who would allow me to take whoever attacked me again to the grave with me. Obviously that wasn't true but I did inherit Senan's role. Crucially I inherited that role upon his death, the lynch, which was before Clodagh peeked me as good. Therefore you've got proof that even though I inherited an evil person's role I still peeked as good, becase I am still good. Further proof if it was needed that role is not indicative of alignment because the same role has been good and evil.

I have the option to inject myself with steroids and two days later I get roid rage and get to kill someone but there will be some negative consequence. I don't know exactly what that is but I didn't think it was worth it.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Well at first I was

giphy.gif

Then I was

giphy.gif

And now I am, but without using the roids

giphy.gif

But really I'm just Abigail.

giphy.gif

Im just trying to work out something, someone is lying to us.... obviously

Frank was Mr Mackay
    Lucy was Kenny

Who was Conor?

Because Kyles Mom is a character, kyle aluded to her in his reveal.

So someone is Kyles mom.

But i think we all have characters out now and none are kyles mom. Why lie about it?

Im defo Tweak and I know Eva is Craig

Lucy and Abigail wont lie

Henry appears to be Tom Cruise

Frank appears to be Mr Mackay

Phils claiming Sam or Stephen stoch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Brendan, Winifred was Kyle.
    Necro wrote: »
    Winifred WW was....

giphy.gif

Kyle Brovlovski - The Human Kite (Watcher)

And also.....
    Good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Oh I completely misread your post

Barney92 wrote: »

And misplaced your clothes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Put your clothes back on!

tenor.gif

Sorry mods
    Brendan, Winifred was Kyle.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Tegan, can you tell us more about this "accident" that led to Henry being blocked? When did you write Henry's name down for it to happen?

About 10am, then the munch happened and I was very confused by who stopped the munch and was trying to figure that out along with ye all, and then I thought about another one of ye to block who was really bothering me and as I was about to type in that name, when one of the kids gave a scream and I went to sort that out and I came back and a fecking majority vote had happened and I thought we weren't in a hurry on that so that's what happened. Generally, I have loads of time to make my mind up before the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    About 10am, then the munch happened and I was very confused by who stopped the munch and was trying to figure that out along with ye all, and then I thought about another one of ye to block who was really bothering me and as I was about to type in that name, when one of the kids gave a scream and I went to sort that out and I came back and a fecking majority vote had happened and I thought we weren't in a hurry on that so that's what happened. Generally, I have loads of time to make my mind up before the lynch.

Majority may have been reached quickly (think it took around 45m - as I was rushing home at the time Incase I needed to revenge kill ASAP) but why even before munch (where he subsequently stopped Lucy from being killed) choose to block the powers of our outed BG? Can’t see how you could imagine that would look good for you .

Isla WW wrote: »
    Majority may have been reached quickly (think it took around 45m - as I was rushing home at the time Incase I needed to revenge kill ASAP) but why even before munch (where he subsequently stopped Lucy from being killed) choose to block the powers of our outed BG? Can’t see how you could imagine that would look good for you .

Cos like everyone here I try out stuff in the br see if it suits and if it doesnt i change it. Just this time that didnt happen due to a combination of rl stuff and quick munch

sorry meant quick lynch

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    One other item, and I want to ask this carefully given we cant really discuss too much detail from back rooms. Apart from knowing he’d lied about his role one thing that makes me wary of frank was when he first came into the counseling room he asked me which side I wanted to be on. Did any of the people he counseled get the same. I’m mindful here that I could read that in a couple of ways so I’d like a separate view

Frank, can you explain what you meant when you said this to Doris?

Lucy/Abigail - seer cleared

I think Teagan is TWTBAW, but can that be an excuse at this stage?

Phil is self-resolving.
    Isla is self-resolving (if she's a wolf, I imagine the village have issues after next lynch as I imagine there are at least 2 wolves left).

Brendan/Eva - I've liked their play, but could be a wolf team who've created this as a long play... but is it too risky a play because if one died, the other is outed?
    Conor - if he hadn't given us Senan, I'd find him so wolfy. But Patrick gave us Emily, so does that clear him?
    Frank.... *shrugs* How are we at 6.5k posts and my thoughts on Frank are null. That worries me.

Sorry village, nothing much more to add. Good luck.

giphy.gif

Brendan WW Phil / Senan / Senan / Ewan / Ewan / Doris / Doris
    Conor WW No Lynch / Frank / Senan / Tegan / Didn't vote / Ewan / Angus / Doris
    Eva WW Regan / Vernon / Vernon / Vernon / Ewan / Doris / Doris
    Frank WW Didn't vote / Regan / Tegan / Ewan / Ewan / Doris / Patrick

I tried interpreting the votes but I'm terrible at vote analysis. Enjoy everyone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Sorry but why is everyone saying that Henry blocked the lynch? I protected aswell and based on Henry saying he protected Lucy I think my protect was more probable as the wolfs munch target.

Sorry but why is everyone saying that Henry blocked the lynch? I protected aswell and based on Henry saying he protected Lucy I think my protect was more probable as the wolfs munch target.

We’re you told your a bg? Your description fits jailkeeper better.

Henry in what sense is Phil self resolving?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    We’re you told your a bg? Your description fits jailkeeper better.

Henry in what sense is Phil self resolving?

I am able to ground a player in their room protecting them from harm. I grounded Henry as I believe he’s a BG. Now he says he protected Lucy.

Which one do you think the wolfs would go for?

I am able to ground a player in their room protecting them from harm. I grounded Henry as I believe he’s a BG. Now he says he protected Lucy.

Don’t say if you can jail the same person 2 nights in a row. If you trust Henry he can’t protect himself now, so keep the wolves guessing.

I think there is a good chance the wolves thought he would protect himself and they could get a kill elsewhere, now they know he can't protect himself though so unless they really want to make him look dodgy he would be their next target. Don't want to help them too much though so who knows maybe you will ground him again. You ground butters all the time.

Right now I'm probably inbetween Eva's wannabe Lover (Brendan) and the person who accidentally blocked the BG at this moment (Tegan) in terms of using my revenge kil. If I do go one of those directions I guess the other would probably get my lynch vote. I'll vote early too as I could die once Maj is reached.

• Advertisement

Brendan...
    tenor.gif?itemid=8794998

Advertisement