Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭appledrop

Thanks for that the 7 year old is falling around the place laughing after watching that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭appledrop

Getting out in the park early for a few hours when the weather is lovely and then the heavy showers coming just as you have the car all packed out ready to go home😁

Post edited by appledrop on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Sigma101

Bumblebees. They're back!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,794 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Is Richard III yer man who was found in the car park ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,379 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

i bought it box of Toblerone ruffles and they have exceeded my expectations

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No problem I was in stitches myself 🤣🤣

Th had a sweet little visitor today 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

He was. His father also famously gave battle in vain.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Vote4Squirrels

• Registered Users Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Of course it's trivial, but yesterday I came 3rd in the final of the Diamond League tournament in Duolingo! 😃 I've only been doing it for about 4 months, but I 'completed' Irish last week, so I've started Polish now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Lisbon.

I’ve spring cleaned my house all weekend, feeling very proud of myself - just the dog’s room to do tomorrow - and I’ve just eaten my Lindt gold bunny!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,815 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

had an amazing takeaway from my local Asian place. Melt in your mouth extra spicy beef chow mein with noodles & chips…very satisfied…. Been a while…. Won’t be as long until next time… 4 empty plates.

that I managed to fix my glasses from falling off my head without breaking them , with a pair of needle nosed plyers

Dominic Calvert Lewin’s penalty!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Not so much a ta as a trivial laugh,

There were lots and lots of ppl walking on the path ahead of me on Thursday, many had their dogs with them and were walking more slowly than usual as they had coffees or ice creams in their hands. I got caught behind a young couple and their older Berner puppy (about knee high but wide as it is their breed, this puppy is the image of the president's dog)

Outside one of the pubs there was a cargo bike parked the cyclist had one of his dogs in the hold of the bike and the other was on the path drinking and collecting pets from the ppl sitting outside of the adjacent pubs. The cyclist was taking some boneo's out of the box while the dog on the path came over to sniff the Burner's bum, that dog turned to see what was happening as did the ppl with him, when I looked back the Berners was fixated in the extreme on the box and the boneos biscuit in the man's hand and not one bit bothered about a potentially aggressive dog at their bum.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Sitting in the Sun having a wine, the sun is finally out in Portugal, firsr day of wearing shorts...Of course I'm going home tomorrow !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,530 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

We need to train cats to clear moss off roofs and crap out of gutters etc.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Try throwing some crushed peanuts or dry cat food in there. The crows and blackbirds will have a field day and dig the lot up. I often find chunks of moss and soil on the ground that they've taken out of the gutters (I should get the ladder, really…).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,530 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I have to go up on a ladder. I hate it. I get the other half to hold the ladder, so at least if I die, she can say at my funeral that he died doing what he hated. 😆😆😆

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭griffin100

Got some spicy chicken wings in Camile Thai on the way home last night. There were 8-9 on the tray that looked like they’d been there a while and the chap went to put on a fresh batch. No need says I, I quiet like the wings when they’ve been sitting for a while as they are drier with more flavour. They gave me all of the wings that were left AND threw in a couple of duck spring rolls for free. Made my day, but I’m easily pleased.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Archeron

I saved a bee today. Big fuzzy dude flew into the conservatory and somehow got his leg caught in a serrated edge of a plant leaf, really seemed stuck and panicking.

I used a pen to gently prise him away from it and he was so happy he flew at full speed face first into a window before leaving through the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

You don't need to input your insurance details anymore when you tax car online..tf, it's the small things. 😁

My rescue dog has been with me two years tomorrow, and she looks at me with more love than any man has!!

It might be that she knows where the dental sticks live but I’ll take it!!!

There’s an extra MOTD on tonight

that reminds me I must get a few flowers in my garden

watching the French diver make a hames of his dive . Its like he man who fell on ice 😁

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭sporina

not only had I thought that I had lost one burts bees lip balm stick - but two - but then tonight I discovered that they slipped through a hole (which I didn't know existed) in the lining of my coat pocket - woo hoo..

There's a F1 team principal called Mike Krack . Say it quickly

• Advertisement
Advertisement