Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Donald Trump - Formal Impeachment Inquiry Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,916 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yes.

LMAO. You prove yourself wrong and yet act like you're right :pac:

Where did I prove myself wrong?

Where is the translation of the video Rice shared please?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Overheal wrote: »
    Proof [red barrel video] is fake?

Where is the translation for it?

Watch the child!!
    It's clearly alive.

What more do you want! The child is moving and opening its eyes. I'm not sure if you are aware but dead people don't move. Ones killed in bombings tend to have a few scratches on them too.

Unless it's a miracle.

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Watch the child!!
    It's clearly alive.

What more do you want! The child is moving and opening its eyes. I'm not sure if you are aware but dead people don't move. Ones killed in bombings tend to have a few scratches on them too.

Unless it's a miracle.

I want the translation of the video so I can actually know what the woman says in the 2 minute video clip next to the red barrels thanks.

Also I wouldn't mind your attempt to explain how they got a hold of date rape drugs for this kid in that time and place?

I want the translation of the video so I can actually know what the woman says in the 2 minute video clip next to the red barrels thanks.

Susan Rice shared a video of what she says is s dead child and a distraught mother. She blamed Trump

But in the video the child is alive as can be confirmed by watching the video. Either she has shared the wrong video or else she is an idiot.

That's the story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Where is the translation of the video Rice shared please?

You don't need a translation for heaven sake.

https://twitter.com/fiber_ghost/status/1183021750050795521

But like I said, even if this was a legit video, it still would have been disgraceful to do what Susan Rice did, but as we saw from her appearance on The View, the president's impeachment is what she's really all about.

Susan Rice shared a video of what she says is s dead child and a distraught mother. She blamed Trump

But in the video the child is alive as can be confirmed by watching the video. Either she has shared the wrong video or else she is an idiot.

That's the story.

Susan rice never said that though.

Dig up

You don't need a translation for heaven sake.

https://twitter.com/fiber_ghost/status/1183021750050795521

But like I said, even if this was a legit video, it still would have been disgraceful to do what Susan Rice did, but as we saw from her appearance on The View, the president's impeachment is what she's really all about.

Oh my goodness people. I have ****ing eyes and I can see the child is ****ing alive as I posted affirming as much previously.
    Overheal wrote:
    I could as much allege from that clip that the child is in shock, or just staring blankly up into the blue sky and daydreaming (as children, we often do)(especially when this child has what source of entertainment, or distraction from current events, exactly?)

That doesn't proof the child is ****ing drugged. Translation for the video please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Nothing odd about any of that: the Trump WH enjoyed numerous, numerous leaks from Congressional Oversight including (public-hearing telegraphing) while the special counsel investigation was proceeding. The WH tampered with witnesses and used leaked information to prepare counter testimony and keep their own lies straight.

Having the hearings closed means the panels get to hear each witness version of events - where they match and where they conflict (if they conflict). Republicans and Democrats both sit on those panels.

And besides not too long ago Trump defended shrouding phone call logs into the government's code-word level classified database because he was tired of leaks to the press from earlier in his administration. Surely then you should be the first to defend Congress' right to do inherently the same thing? ;)

This is not that so, no.

Plus how can you equate locking down phone calls of national security from being leaked further to this, is anyone’s guess.

• Advertisement

You need to look up the word "Odd".

Why don’t you tell me. You seem to be the authority on grammar ;)

She was answering a question from one of the stupid hosts who pushed impeachment into Rice's response the Kurdistan and you want to blame her for having a premeditated agenda to link the two on her visit?

She was answering a question from one of the stupid hosts who pushed impeachment into Rice's response the Kurdistan and you want to blame her for having a premeditated agenda to link the two on her visit?

This is getting farcical now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

You'll not get a legitimate discussion. You're arguing with Alt-Right conspiracy theorists.

She said Trump had the girl's blood on his hands.

Now, as I said, I think she would have been wrong to have said that even if the child had genuinely been killed in an attack, but the child is clearly not dead and so what "blood" was Susan referring to exactly?

You'll not get a legitimate discussion. You're arguing with Alt-Right conspiracy theorists.

We usually meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays but with Ireland playing tonight this evenings meeting is cancelled.

She said Trump had the girl's blood on his hands.

To quote Kevin McCarthy - you added a word in there.

https://twitter.com/AmbassadorRice/status/1183447652823908352?s=20

But besides, whether she's talking about the Kurd genocide in her tweet as a whole or this girl from a video she probably barely watched - she doesn't have the ****ing translation for that video any more than I or you do.
    Now, as I said, I think she would have been wrong to have said that even if the child had genuinely been killed in an attack, but the child is clearly not dead and so what "blood" was Susan referring to exactly?

As I said, if she's referring to this child then she didn't watch the video, otherwise she's referring to the Kurdish Genocide. Either way I doubt she speaks Kurdish.

What were the Fox polls last week? 51 percent for impeachment.

Looks like Schiffty Schiff is doing a sterling job at obfuscation. It’s now down to 46 percent. Good job Schiffty. Good job. Keep it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

We usually meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays but with Ireland playing tonight this evenings meeting is cancelled.

Explains why you could all be the same person. Anything goes for Don. Must be great having blind support.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

mad muffin wrote: »
    Why don’t you tell me. You seem to be the authority on grammar ;)

That's not grammar.

• Advertisement

Looks like Schiffty Schiff is doing a sterling job at obfuscation. It’s now down to 46 percent. Good job Schiffty. Good job. Keep it up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/15/trump-is-war-with-statistics-and-its-going-about-well-youd-imagine/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Where are you getting this information from?

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Who is claiming that the child in her arms is dead?

At this time, as far as I can tell, it is only people who want to conjure up a conspiracy theory about drugging children to make war more fun and exciting (I guess they were all out of fake blood so date rape drugs where their second choice?)

That is flat out false.

Whoopie asks Rice about the Syrian withdrawal and what the potential dangers are of it (she did not mention impeachment when she posed the question). Susan then proceeded to give her views on what she thinks withdrawing will lead to with regards to the resurgence of ISIS (which I tend to agree with by the way) and Joy then interjects (at 1m 42s) and asks: ".. and there's no way to stop him from this?" to which Susan then, off her own back, starts talking about impeaching Trump. SHE linked the two, not her hosts.

Where are you getting this information from?

Fox. Obviously.

That's not grammar.

I see…

• Registered Users Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Fox. Obviously.

Link it so.

To quote Kevin McCarthy - you added a word in there.

She suggested that girl's blood was on Trump's hands. Stop playing word games.
    But besides, whether she's talking about the Kurd genocide in her tweet as a whole

:rolleyes:
    or this girl from a video she probably barely watched - she doesn't have the ****ing translation for that video any more than I or you do.

As I said, if she's referring to this child then she didn't watch the video.

Either way I doubt she speaks Kurdish.

Well then she shouldn't be retweeting it suggesting that a dead girl's blood are on the hand's of the American President. Honestly, do you ever admit when you're wrong? Rhetorical question of course.

She's a National Security Advisor and UN Ambassador. It's disgraceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Fox. Obviously.
    Fox News seems to have become the Never Trump Network since Murdoch’s son took control.

That Fox News poll which showed 51% of voters were in favor of Trump’s impeachment and removal from office underrepresented republicans. Pollster Braun Research, which conducted the poll, noted 48% of its respondents were Democrats. Actual party affiliation is 31% Democrat, 29% Republican and 38% independent, according to Gallup. You’d think Fox News would let us know their survey was tainted and weighted incorrectly in favor of Democrats. I guess not with the new generation of Murdochs, apparently.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement

That is flat out false.

Whoopie asks Rice about the Syrian withdrawal and what the potential dangers are of it (she did not mention impeachment when she posed the question). Susan then proceeded to give her views on what she thinks withdrawing will lead to with regards to the resurgence of ISIS (which I tend to agree with by the way) and Joy then interjects (at 1m 42s) and asks: ".. and there's no way to stop him from this?" to which Susan then, off her own back, starts talking about impeaching Trump. SHE linked the two, not her hosts.

If you could try to improve your reading comprehension for a second: I never said she didn't say what she said on the video. Your claim was she went on there with an agenda to link the two. Again this video isn't evidence of your claim. Thats all you do Pete, post videos and make wild tangential claims about them.

Advertisement