Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Donald Trump - Formal Impeachment Inquiry Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Look at this crap, so eager to put blood on Trump's hands when Obama wasn't held to anywhere near the same standard, not a chance would Susan Rice have made such a sickening comment during his tenure.

https://twitter.com/AmbassadorRice/status/1183447652823908352

What makes it all the more sickening is that this child is not dead and has clearly been drugged so that the western media can be manipulated.

You gotta wonder really. All the Dems criticising Trump were patting themselves and Obama on the back for abandoning the Kurds in Iraq and calling ISIS a non threat. What was the term they used? JV team. Then ABC have to use fake footage from a Kentucky gun show to show a Turkish attack.

It is increasingly the consensus that Trump is cleaning up Obama’s and the Dems mess and is right to get out of Syria.

America are there illegally. Congress never voted on it. If they want to be in there and fight against Turkey they need a declaration of war. Instead they blame Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Igotadose wrote: »
    Uh. Hoover, Bushes and Reagan? And you "proof" they "tried to impeach."
    Of course...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_investigations_of_United_States_federal_officials

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Overheal wrote: »
    What in the feck does this have to do with Impeachment?

Everything these people do to put Trump down is an effort to see that he is removed from office and impeachment is no different. They started off saying he should be impeached because of a quid pro quo and now they have changed their tune and trying to find anything at all. They don't even have a reason yet. What the dems are at right now is a fishing expedition.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

What makes it all the more sickening is that this child is not dead and has clearly been drugged so that the western media can be manipulated.

Evidence to support this? I'm not a stranger to conspiracy theories but where are your goods to back it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Everything these people do to put Trump down is an effort to see that he is removed from office and impeachment is no different. They started off saying he should be impeached because of a quid pro quo and now they have changed their tune and trying to find anything at all. They don't even have a reason yet. What the dems are at right now is a fishing expedition.

The quid pro quo is still being investigated among other things. Just because someone talks about something, it doesn't mean that everything else stops. Things are still ongoing even when you're not looking at them.

By the way, where did you find the Syrian child as crisis actor story? I couldn't even find it on RT.

• Advertisement

How have they changed their tune from the QPQ issue? Because News is occuring and people are responding to yet newer information? Or did you hope the news media would ignore Syria, Turkey, etc. reporting/journalism and instead the next 4 weeks of news would be Wolf Blitzer in front of a wall-sized screen and fake holograms discussing QPQ every other commercial break like it was a missing Malaysian airliner flight?

Just because QPQ isn't front and center of today's Word Cloud doesn't mean it's a dropped matter or that somehow 'the libs have lost on that issue.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

At the end of the day, you folk hold Trump in high regard. You're ether bought and paid for or don't hold the U.S. system of government and it's people in any high regard. The democrats are better than the Republicans and the Democrats ain't that great. Another U.S. election where I don't envy the voters options.

By the way, where did you find the Syrian child as crisis actor story? I couldn't even find it on RT.

I would still like to see some evidence for this as well please, Pete.

Overheal wrote: »
    Evidence to support this? I'm not a stranger to conspiracy theories but where are your goods to back it up?

The child is breathing and blinking.

Here's the fill clip with subtitles where the woman can be seen saying that the child is sick and hasn't drunk milk for days and that she has had to carry them.

Susan Rice should be ashamed of herself for not checking the source first.

Either way, even if this child had died, for someone in her position to blame the POTUS is disgusting. As I said, where was she when civilians died as a result of Obama's decisions.

Here's the fill clip with subtitles where the woman can be seen saying that the child is sick and hasn't drunk milk for days and that she has had to carry them.

Either way, even if this child had died, for someone in her position to blame the POTUS is disgusting. As I said, where was she when civilians died as a result of Obama's decisions.

She's also flailing her limbs about too but that doesn't mean that she's waving and kicking.

So anyway, you're telling me that this is just your pet theory, without any prompting from weirdos on the internet? Or did you get it from a weirdo and are just too embarrassed to admit it?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

notobtuse wrote: »
    "tried to impeach"... seven. Ulysses S. Grant, Herbert Hoover, Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, George HW Bush, George W Bush and Donald Trump.

I'm not surprised. Good bunch to throw a tantrum

At the end of the day, you folk hold Trump in high regard. You're ether bought and paid for or don't hold the U.S. system of government and it's people in any high regard. The democrats are better than the Republicans and the Democrats ain't that great. Another U.S. election where I don't envy the voters options.

Thanks for giving us your blessing. Means a lot

You know Obama is out of office right? Nobody except Trump's celly will give a f*** for Trump after he's gone. He'll be as relevant to POTUS AOC's tenure ;)

They tried to impeach Obama too - the current record holder for a lack of criminal indictments in his administration.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Just like Donnie always does icon14.png

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Thanks for giving us your blessing. Means a lot

What blessing? I feel sorry for the US.

What blessing? I feel sorry for the US.

Il let them know. Best wishes

When Obama was in power there were lots of images and footage like that below that were put out and all on the left condemned it.

pic22.jpg

By the way, I have spoken out on this thread, and the one in the politics forum, against Trump abandoning the kurds, but that doesn't mean I will then accept this kind of underhanded crap from Susan Rice.

Democrats are desperate for power and it seems they will do anything to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,073 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Perfectly reasonable to blame POTUS45. He's responsible for the crisis leading to the video. Nothing 'disgusting' about it.

Perfectly reasonable to blame POTUS45. He's responsible for the crisis leading to the video. Nothing 'disgusting' about it.

How is he responsible?

• Advertisement

How is he responsible?

The Kurds would not be forced from their homes as abruptly as this family has.

Who was that due to?

He even tweeted about it and everything. The tweet is still there on the internet. One doesn't even need a great memory to know this.

The Kurds would not be forced from their homes as abruptly as this family has.

Who was that due to?

Turkey

Turkey

Aha. O.K. good luck with that.

Aha. O.K. good luck with that.

Good luck with what?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Look at this crap, so eager to put blood on Trump's hands when Obama wasn't held to anywhere near the same standard, not a chance would Susan Rice have made such a sickening comment during his tenure.

https://twitter.com/AmbassadorRice/status/1183447652823908352

What the actual ****?

edit: Thanks for your response

Let's put this clip under your microscope, then: this is your only source of evidence [The Video] that this child is drugged.

First of all you would never accept that horse**** from someone who says this video is proof Donald Trump abuses uppers. What I'm saying is, this falls well below any standard of evidence for the allegation.

Second: nowhere is it alleged this child is dead. The mother goes on a very clear rant in the video about millions of dead Kurds, though. You perhaps misinterpreted the tweet?

Third: That is a child, one who according to their mother hasn't been nourished in days and who has been displaced in a war zone where they've no doubt seen violence directly. I could as much allege from that clip that the child is in shock, or just staring blankly up into the blue sky and daydreaming (as children, we often do)(especially when this child has what source of entertainment, or distraction from current events, exactly?), as I could that the child has been put on some kind of strange drug (that shows all the same symptoms as date rape) that these people in war-torn Kurdistan somehow had access to and administered a proper dosage to this child? Doesn't pass the smell test, or Ocham's Razor by a country mile.

Finally: That's a hell of a ****ing actress if she did that whole speech on queue in one take on live arab television, otherwise those are some damn good stand-ins around her to stay so level-headed and nonchalant when she landed that speech on her 12th take of the pre-recorded conspiracy video ... do they have Emmy's in Kurdistan?

When Obama was in power there were lots of images and footage like that below that were put out and all on the left condemned it.

pic22.jpg

By the way, I have spoken out on this thread, and the one in the politics forum, against Trump abandoning the kurds, but that doesn't mean I will then accept this kind of underhanded crap from Susan Rice.

Democrats are desperate for power and it seems they will do anything to get it.

These things are disgusting. They are designed to, like you are doing by the way, cast doubt on the suffering of real people. It's disgusting practice all around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

So what have we learned from the leaked depositions of Yovanovitch and Hill?

Trump was a big fat meany and we didn’t like him or his policies.

By the way what ever Democrat is leaking these cherry picked tidbits is in some serious trouble, as it’s illegal to leak depositions.

Lol who am I kidding? They won’t get in trouble. It’s probably Schiff himself.

One little tidbit that isn’t discussed it’s that Fiona Hill and Christopher Steele have history.

Also what does it matter that they and Bolton didn’t like Giuliani snooping around in Ukraine? It has holds no water. Giuliani was working for his client investigating and forming a defence for the original hoax.

• Advertisement

What the actual ****?

The child is opening and closing its eyes at the 1 minute 10 mark onwards. No sign of any wounds either.

100% fake news

Advertisement