Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options
1321322323324325327»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Better news earlier. Little G can stay in a brace for a few weeks. No plaster. Tullamore hospital - out within an hour.

That's great news G , delighted for little G !

Just want to wish all you lovely people here a Happy , Peaceful Christmas , no matter how you choose to spend it :)

In the kitchen , think I'm as organised for tomorrow as I can be , tomorrow is busier here with everyone , than Christmas Day itself :)

Didn't realise it was a double post , sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

Here in East Clare, on the 2nd bottle of wine..
    I would of gone to bed only the bluetooth speakers and the dj is good ( me)
    Jade Bird is on, so talented, I feel weird looking at her, cos she is so cute..

Despite the drink I'm not thinking too much, my usual complaint...
    Good nite Boardsie, til tmr !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Settling down to sleep after a wonderful evening of games and laughter. My family are just so lovely. Bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

Witchie wrote: »
    Settling down to sleep after a wonderful evening of games and laughter. My family are just so lovely. Bliss.

Hi Witchie, after all your travels and stories, isn't it nice to be home !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Can't believe I'm saying this but

Happy Christmas Eve :)

Heading to the coalface

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just in work! Finishing at 4 today. Straight to the pub with me then hopefully I won’t wake up til Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm not long home from Dunnes Stores, where I hate going but since they were open 24 hours, I said I'd give it a go. I still don't like Dunnes so even without the head-wrecking customers, it wasn't much better than normal (but it was better).

Anyway, that's my shopping finished this Christmas! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm not long home from Dunnes Stores...

I just realised that I haven't put away my shopping after 45 minutes, and there's frozen stuff in it, so I'm off to do that. Then, it's on to wrapping presents so I'll actually be fully organised for once!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town...

Morning all,

It's a grey damp one but not too cold 7.3 C

Kitchen with the gruel, off to make a guest appearance at the salt mines.

Hope your day is not too hectic.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

Some cleaning & tidying to do here today, maybe some cooking, then work this afternoon.
    It seems quiet out

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Who's making tea? As ever, Grem asking the important questions

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Happy Christmas Eve! Jumped out of bed like the clappers this morning (forgot to set the alarm after our soirée last night!) Speed walkies & cat feeding. At the hairdressers - mental note for next year ... don’t ask for an 8 o’clock appointment!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Kitchen side finishing off an assignment, and feeling very homesick. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen side finishing off an assignment, and feeling very homesick. :(

*Hugs*

Deskside just finished coffee number 2, feeling loopy headed 🤪🤪

It's mental out there, not going out again for love nor money...........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

At the hairdressers waiting for my wash and blowjob.

Merry Christmas you lovely feckers. X

Witchie wrote: »
    At the hairdressers waiting for my wash and blowjob.

Merry Christmas you lovely feckers. X

Just home after my Christmas bj,a lovely tradition 😛.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just home after my Christmas bj,a lovely tradition ��.

Just deleted my post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Turkey and fresh veg collected, ham being prepared by Mrs S and I'm heading off for out annual Christmas visit and party at the care home.

Happy Christmas all, if I don't get back online today.🎅🎄🤶🍾🌨🎅

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just home after my Christmas bj,a lovely tradition ��.

Ohhhh matron 😏😏😏

😃😸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Have been abandoned by the family (parents visiting, brothers panic shopping) so I'm getting a head start on dinner prep for tomorrow. Two hams pre-boiling with aromatics on the stove, spuds, carrots, and parsnips for 12 peeled and chopped, and about to make a start on the stuffing, turkey, and lamb. All with Christmas carols blaring in the background. Going to head out to my great uncles' house for our traditional Christmas Eve lunch in about half an hour. Have a lovely day, all!

Am lol here at all the bj references , and so early in the day too !
    One way to put a smile on someone's face I'd say though :p

Happy Christmas Eve folks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Bedside about to get up. Happy to hear Witchie and Duvet had such exciting hair appointments. I'm sorry I didn't leave mine until today ... :cool: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Jaysus I thought we were wild in the salon giving out prosecco :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am so out of the loop, had no idea today was trim and bj day for the ladies :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Jaysus I thought we were wild in the salon giving out prosecco :D

You'll have to up your game next year, think of all the tips!

About to get my mind out of the gutter and start the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m armchair side with a slight headache (may or may not be alcohol related :o)

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

As the only born and bred sort of 'full atheist' Im trying to be around for anyone who believes in and loves Christmas but can't participate for various reasons. It's honestly another day to me and people close to me having days off is the only bit that piques my interest. I get an odd, impatient feeling ; I want to push through to the new year so we can start doing things again. Its nice to see people filled with the Christmas spirit, nevertheless :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Afternoon all. Long time no see. :D currently bedside thinking of all I have to do for tomorrow. 12 for dinner, 10 for santy tonight and I've decided to buck tradition and cook the 8kg turkey overnight.
    Should be interesting.
    Happy Christmas all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I'm going to visit a friend in a bit who is having a difficult time this Christmas then home to do nothing. It's a low key Christmas for us this year, no fuss but that's exactly how I want it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement