Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Any hugs going spare ?

Oh your getting the full Auto hug ((hugs)))

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Had a quiet day. The dog is here, going to crematorium tomorrow so we had a bit of a wake for him, it's been good for my son to have him, it's the first death he's experienced and it's taken some of the fear from it all. My cat will not leave the dog, I suspect tomorrow will be hard for him too.

Currently watching Spectre then off to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay. Night All! Codladh Sámh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭4Ad

eviltwin wrote: »
    Had a quiet day. The dog is here, going to crematorium tomorrow so we had a bit of a wake for him, it's been good for my son to have him, it's the first death he's experienced and it's taken some of the fear from it all. My cat will not leave the dog, I suspect tomorrow will be hard for him too.

Currently watching Spectre then off to bed.

Sorry Evil, not easy.
    Hope ye get getting on ok ...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Lying on bed after neuro linguistic programming sesh over Whatsapp. Never been so relaxed in my life. Ive been Reprogrammed.
    Mind. Blown.

If ye can try it, go for it. Im lucky that its a close friend doing it for me so its personalised to me and my situations but theres even youtube clips that would work just as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,557 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Watching Match of The Day 2. Listening out for the little lad (he's 1) cos he seems to have hand, foot and mouth and the poor little fúcker is not enjoying it. Usually happy as a pig in shíte but he's had a bad run of catching everything.

Have sound on tv down and listening to the Joe Rogan podcast with Matthew Walker on sleep (again). Fascinating stuff.

Checked the fridge and presses. Yep...no more room for food. Still wondering if there will be enough food for Christmas. Jesus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having a smoke before bed . Ninety percent of everything wrapped , just a few to do tomorrow . Feels strange , I normally don't wrap the kids (grown adults now) presents until the night before Christmas Eve tbh .
    Think I'm getting organised in my old age :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And so all of a sudden it's monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

Lying on bed after neuro linguistic programming sesh over Whatsapp. Never been so relaxed in my life. Ive been Reprogrammed.
    Mind. Blown.

If ye can try it, go for it. Im lucky that its a close friend doing it for me so its personalised to me and my situations but theres even youtube clips that would work just as well.

I've no idea what you just said, but if it makes you feel good Ol'Shady is all for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Anyone up ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Anyone up ?

Yup, right here Sky

Yup, right here Sky

You working ? So tired here and so sick :( how are things with u ??

Yeah tipping along. How are you doing? You must be wrecked *huggles*

Been a mad few week between the funeral and travelling chaos with ferries cancelled there hasn’t been much sleep . But managed to get all my Xmas shopping done and lots of things for little bird and food shop done so all good . What are you doing for xmas

I'd say hectic wouldn't describe it.. Tea? Well done on getting it all in, hope your head and heart aren't too rattled. I'm doing eff all for wednesday, little bit of simple volunteering in the morning, some sleep and work..

Just going to ask you the same for tea ? Lol head is very bad recently but trying so hard to get back on track with it it can be hard tho can’t it ? . When will ur misses be back??

It takes time but getting even three or four minutes to yourself every so often to not think helps a lot. Dunno exactly when she is back a weekish, oh and here's your tea :)

I don’t seem to get much time to myself these days only hospital appointments 😂 it’s the little victory’s tho isn’t it like last year I couldnt go to the shops with my anxiety and yesterday went into the city with my dad

I get ya, well done on going into the city, that is big! I'm pretty much work and hospital appointments too :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, watching classic corrie on 1TV3 :)

big *hugs* for anyone struggling x

Waiting around for a parcel today, then home to my folks house for Christmas :D

• Advertisement

Unusual for me to be having a cuppa this early (River by Joni Mitchell playing in the background - one of my favourite Christmas songs). Slept like a baby but head cold is full on. Party tonight should be interesting (everyone will be avoiding me like the plague!) Going to walk doggies, feed cats and head into town early. Wishing all ye lovely wherers a Happy Monday!

Honeybear, hot blackcurrant is my total go to when my head is all blocked up, worth a try :)

Will try anything Grem! Sniff! Sniff! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

One very excited Auto here :D

Happy Monday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just waking up, clear skies over London, time for breakfast, some last minute food shopping then the airport. Not sure which city I shall be sleeping in tonight, so avoiding frozen food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just shy of 2 hours into my day. 11 hours left.
    God I love Christmas. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,557 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Watching cartoons as Gaeilge with the youngest. Mrs V off to work for a half day so it's Daddy Daycare for both of them. Looking forward to it cos I'll be in work tomorrow.

Coffee is on board so all is well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...So here it is, Merry Christmas, Everybody's having fun, Look to the future now it's only just begun...

Morning all,

A clear spells morning 5.7C

Kitchen with the brekkie, salt mines bound in body at least :D

Have a good one

Seven Worlds will Collide

The market is been taken apart super fast in eyre square.. Mad efficient altogether, that's it, all over til next year :p

• Advertisement

Trying to be in better form today.... Lads at work annoyed the daylights out of me yesterday.
    A good long walk is a good start

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement