Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

bubblypop wrote: »
    Trying to be in better form today.... Lads at work annoyed the daylights out of me yesterday.
    A good long walk is a good start

I find water great for any life problems bubbly.
    Have a bad day? Have a shower.
    Skin in sh1te? Drink water.
    Men giving you grief? Drown them.

Men giving you grief? Drown them.

Lol!
    Came close yesterday!! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting room side , no coffee this morning which is unusual for me 🙀

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Any hugs going spare ?

*Hugs* hope you're doing ok
    honeybear wrote: »
    . (everyone will be avoiding me like the plague!)!

Everyone except your favourite man honeybear 😛😸

😃

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Sitting room side , no coffee this morning which is unusual for me 🙀

*Hugs* hope you're doing ok

Everyone except your favourite man honeybear 😛😸

😃
    Morning Seph!
    Smiling Bumbóg here!
    I (may have) inadvertently bought a mistletoe wreath for my front door because I thought it was the prettiest. Every Tom, Dick & Harry may be calling!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Morning Seph!
    Smiling Bumbóg here!
    I (may have) inadvertently bought a mistletoe wreath for my front door because I thought it was the prettiest. Every Tom, Dick & Harry may be calling!

Currently on route to honeybears house 😛😃

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

At the coalface, 'tis fierce quiet around here this morning, few hours to do tidying up some reports etc then off 'til mid January, happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Having a late breakfast. Brought dog to vets today, was sad but I'm not going to dwell on it any more. I had plans to go out today but feck it, I'm staying in today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Best of wishes Eviltwin, he will always be in your heart.

My suitcase is starting to complain, its telling me enough is enough, baggage allowance be damned :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I've no idea what you just said, but if it makes you feel good Ol'Shady is all for it.

Like I said, Shady. On the bed smiling after a sesh with a lad with a very nice voice. Lol! :D

It was all about peaceful imagery, a bit like meditation, no shenanigans.

Bathroomside about to start the hairwashing process. Theres a wet room here, its brilliant. I want one with marble tiles.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,611 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Lying naked on the beach at Costa Calma, Fuerteventura. Bliss.

The Atlantic Ocean is lovely to swim in and the temperature is a balmy 23 degrees C.

Feliz Navidad everyone! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Deskside - But not working!
    Ah Eviltwin it's such a hard time - I measure my life in dogs - and they bring so much joy, a little bit of the heart goes with them :(

Jupiterkid you are making me jealous!

Thinking about going for a walk to clear my head. Bit of prancing and preening to do for product photos for etsy, but Im half asleep and Im on my own and cant be ar**d setting the lights up.

Im just being curious...why the Spanish Christmas greetings? Ive seen Feliz Navidad in a few places lately Its nice, Im just wondering:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Getting the car washed, then collect my youngest and his gf from the bus before heading to Argos to collect something and then home.

Am not sure I have ever been so happy.

Merry Christmas everyone bad anyone struggling, big booby hugs all round. Xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Arrived home from Abroad last night and have managed to fit in some last minute shopping, present wrapping, wreath laying, and the start of the relative visiting so far. Currently watching a cheesy rob lowe film with several slices of very buttery batch toast ahead of the annual dinner with friends this evening. It’s good to be home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Pubside having a few pints with a colleague, just finished up a while ago due to one client being an hour late, grrr. Ah well fcuk it, won't be back until january.
    Town is busy now, would hate to work in retail:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,430 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Homeside, hair and nails done! Time for food and an evening of relaxed boozing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Lying naked on the beach at Costa Calma, Fuerteventura. Bliss.

The Atlantic Ocean is lovely to swim in and the temperature is a balmy 23 degrees C.

Feliz Navidad everyone! :)

Any pictures :D

To thine own self be true

Room side watching a certain someone's favourite man on rte 2 😛

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

back at my folks house at last :D time to relax

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Back in my armchair. No visiting tomorrow, last minute shopping, dinner prep, few drinks early evening and home then to do Santa. I wish I was 6 again!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Christmas eve tomorrow hoorah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Great Christmas eve planned here also, meeting a few mates for lunch in a local hotel, a few last minutes bits to do in town, then our usual Christmas eve met up in the local about 4 p.m., it's a great old style country pub with a roaring fire going in the corner, low level music playing in the background, friends and a few of the family, home by 8 p.m.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Had to get back at the tech desk this evening. My faith in some aspects of humanity has diminished. Apart from that....fook it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

About to crawl into bed. Twas a go go day and I’m exhausted. Night! Night! lovely wherers! Codladh Sámh!

Managed to get a ridiculously early morning flight back home to begin 6 days off, guy behind me is coughing like bejazus, seriously hope that I’m immune to him.

That sounds like the prologue to a post apocalyptic zombie pandemic, smurf.

Sitting and online-talking to someone. Feeling wistful.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Just finished the last of the wrapping.
    No last minute Xmas eve panic tomorrow :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Better news earlier. Little G can stay in a brace for a few weeks. No plaster. Tullamore hospital - out within an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Couchside watching a documentary about Roy Walker (of Catchphrase "say what ye see" fame) he's a really interesting person and 80! Gosh the years fly.

It's almost Christmas Eve my favourite day of this winter festival - I love the freedom of not working, watching films I have seen before, listening to music I've heard before, picking holly for the table and preparing for a feast! Happy Christmas to all Where'ers -

I know this is a tough time for some and has the potential to be so for anyone at any given time. It's just simply a time to pause midwinter and celebrate the light returning. It's only a minute a day so celebrate that in a big or tiny way and in whatever way makes sense to you. Night all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement