Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

Just watched another end of the universe doc, why do i do this to myself, ive ta work in da morning, funjsakes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay. Night lovely wherers. Codladh Sámh!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside ruminating in self-pity, I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. It's not as if I have any intention of actually doing any work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

On that midnight train to Georgia. Goodnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Had 2 nice glasses of something for the adults.
    In a nice chilled out space now.
    Night all.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside now, later than intended but oh well! Got some more of my thesis done today, and went to the gym as well so all round a fairly busy day. So happy and relieved that I’m managing to tip away at the thesis, I really think I’d made it out to be this huge thing in my head but the reality of it isn’t actually so bad.

Now whether the quality of the work I’m doing is any good is debatable, but it’s the thought that counts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Finally into bed. These 15 hour work days are taking their toll but this should be the last for a while. Only one 800 word article to write before Christmas and a few edits for the Thai company. Irish company closing up on Friday and we have our Christmas lunch tomorrow so that is us pretty much done. Hopefully only get a few hours worth of work from them until Friday.

Nearly there. Whoop whoop. Oh and Trump is a peach. Whoop whoop. And Liverpool are in the world finals. Whoop...ya get the picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sorry to hear about your dog Eviltwin, will the vet come to a house to carry this out?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

It's getting closer :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside with a cup an Tae and honey and a slice of toast and honey, you'd swear I was a honeybear 😛😸😀

*Looks down at hand*

100221151-brown-bear-paw-with-sharp-claws-in-view.jpg

😮😮

😛😸

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Staring out the patio door at the damage and debris. OJ in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

*Looks down at hand*
    WEREWOLLLLLLLLF ! :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Delighted I wasn't working last night nor have I to go anywhere until later, between trees, floods and traffic lights out its chaos in town this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, awake too early :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,815 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Rockin' around the Christmas tree at the Christmas party hop, Mistletoe hung where you can see, every couple tries to stop...

Morning all,

I can see the moon so the cloud must be light 8C

Kitchen with the usual have a good one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

Lovely walkies this morning. Flying out the door with a coffee. Seph, thanks for reminding me that I need my nails done! Have a good day everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Werk werk werk

Finish at 9pm with any luck
    Ordering my new leaba today

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Werk werk werk

Finish at 9pm with any luck
    Ordering my new leaba today

I can help you with bed testing. In fact I'm great in bed. Can stay there for days....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work too. This will be my last day in the office until the 6th. Have a nice 2 hour lunch in the middle of it so no reason to be grumpy.
    But…work…eughhhh.

• Advertisement

I can help you with bed testing. In fact I'm great in bed. Can stay there for days....

Memory foam mattress I bet it’ll be sh1t for bouncing :D

At work too. This will be my last day in the office until the 6th. Have a nice 2 hour lunch in the middle of it so no reason to be grumpy.
    But…work…eughhhh.

Listen to this lad you’d swear he did something :D

Listen to this lad you’d swear he did something :D

I don’t ‘do something’ in this office – I do everything and do it with style. And a little touch of class.

I don’t ‘do something’ in this office – I do everything and do it with style. And a little touch of class.

:D *runs off to check oxford dictionary to see if style and class has been changed to mean Minimum effort*

I’m jkkkkkk

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Stop cogging things from my CV.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Stop cogging things from my CV.

My wife reckons if The Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland ever check my Linkedin profile they would have a strong case against me for misleading and false advertising.

Small break at work.
    I'll be doing well not to get fired before the hols!
    Guest speakers gave my class (& teacher) an educational talk this morning on animals.
    They started their talk and began with bears in Ireland long ago. One of them asked me "Do you know any bears?" and I couldn't stop laughing!

Workside.
    Laughing at honeybear whilst hiding on boards because the real peeple are being annoying. :o

honeybear wrote: »
    Small break at work.
    I'll be doing well not to get fired before the hols!
    Guest speakers gave my class (& teacher) an educational talk this morning on animals.
    They started their talk and began with bears in Ireland long ago. One of them asked me "Do you know any bears?" and I couldn't stop laughing!

:-P :-P
    Cali_girl wrote: »
    Workside.
    Laughing at honeybear whilst hiding on boards because the real peeple are being annoying. :o

No better place to be :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

In work thinking of happy things.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement