Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ah evil twin it's not an easy thing to do but know that you are doing it for the right reasons ((hugs))

Seph and Perse what a power couple you would be and I wish you both happiness and shur why don't we have a double wedding ;) I'll just let CH know where to be :D

Break time and the coalface

Sorry to hear about your dog eviltwin, try and emphasise about the no more suffering aspect of it with your son,not easy I know.

Well I seem to be cast aside by a certain person on here, a mod no less, love certainly is fickle.

Lock up your sons and fathers (husbands are safe lol)..I'm on the prowl. 😛

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed, fighting napping.
    Sorry to hear about your dog eviltwin, try and emphasise about the no more suffering aspect of it with your son,not easy I know.

Well I seem to be cast aside by a certain person on here, a mod no less, love certainly is fickle.

Lock up your sons and fathers (husbands are safe lol)..I'm on the prowl. ��

Ahhh here I didn't do anything , it was all poly 😔

😸😛

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Sorry to hear about your dog, eviltwin. A very hard thing to do, but also the kindest.

Couchside listening to the howling wind and rain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Don’t hate the playyaaa hate the game duvet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭gifted

Looks like a few dropped hands are required.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Felix Jones is God.

Home...
    Xmas malaise has hit bigtime, I'll probably be back again in a few months,
    Happy Xmas to all !

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Just in the door at home, horizontal and couchside.

Busy busy day at work. Off tomorrow for Christmas...yaaay!!! :D

EDIT: Sorry to hear about your beloved pet, eviltwin - but think of the many very happy moments you shared with them and your child.

Merry Christmas All! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Have landed on the couch. The house can collapse around me and I still won't be moving until bedtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home...
    Xmas malaise has hit bigtime, I'll probably be back again in a few months,
    Happy Xmas to all !

Take it easy on yourself over the next week or two Felix , just keep putting one foot in front of the other , and we'll see you when Christmas is all packed up and back in the attic :)

Home , wind howling outside still , fire blazing here , dual system , heats the rads also , about to make a cuppa !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Just in the door at home, horizontal and couchside.

Busy busy day at work. Off tomorrow for Christmas...yaaay!!! :D

Merry Christmas All! :)

I finished today and I'm going around saying to my colleagues 'see you next year'.
    I'm really looking forward to switching off and just bombing out.
    Have a tub of Celebrations open here and contemplating a glass of something.
    Merry Christmas all.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 6,815 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Hmmm I note someone making plans for me...:pac:

My car is fine and my dog will be

Athlone were very busy today wonder what that's all about :D

Kitchen with tay (Barry's) and a hang sangwidge...listening to the wind howling outside

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

This wind is damn impressive, I'm fireside and as happy as can be, sharing some laphroaig.

This wind is damn impressive, I'm fireside and as happy as can be, sharing some laphroaig.

It really is lovely to be inside and cosy listening to the wind howling outside, I'd happily spend Christmas like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

At home. Landlord was just over and gave me a bottle of wine and miniature heroes for Christmas. He’s a dote. Got my hair, nails and some other bits done today. Now I’m ready to get the dressing gown on and not get dressed til January 1st. Sure at least I’ll be stylin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Me too. I feel wrapped up and safe from the world. Outside of time itself, with the ones I love. It's brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Lock up your sons and fathers (husbands are safe lol)..I'm on the prowl. ��
    A gentle reminder that while a certain person has cast you aside, Guy Person has not and would never do such a thing. Consider me unlocked up and ready to go! ;) :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Guy Person wrote: »
    A gentle reminder that while a certain person has cast you aside, Guy Person has not and would never do such a thing. Consider me unlocked up and ready to go! ;) :pac:

I didn't cast anyone aside, Bro you had better step off.

:pac:

Just need to get my flanette nightie back from Mam and I'm all yours.😂

Curled up on the couch wrapped in a huge dressing gown,need to have my shower tonight as up at 6am tomorrow, finishing work at lunchtime and going out tomorrow evening with my best friend for early bird,shared bottle of prosecco and one or two cocktails, will be home by 10pm ,that's about all I can manage these days unfortunately, my party days are over.

What a catch I am...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I didn't cast anyone aside, Bro you had better step off.

:pac:

If these ever try to cast you aside, just let me know.

Deskside with a cuppa wathcing the darts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Duvet's going to have a busy Christmas with gentlemen callers, the minx!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Home from Dublin. Traffic and weather was crap. Rotten night out there. How do people do it 5 days a week. I doubt some men could raise a smile at the weekend after it. :D Beer in hand. Chinese on the way. House is creaking in the wind.

Duvet needs to install a revolving door.

:D

I'll bring a bottle of Baileys & some mince pies.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Duvet needs to install a revolving door.

:D

I'll bring a bottle of Baileys & some mince pies.

You'll have to up your game Ted,hard to beat homemade sausage rolls.😛

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Home listening to the wind, exhausted, not supporting my OH at all. I'll make up for it tomorrow

You'll have to up your game Ted,hard to beat homemade sausage rolls.��

Did I not mention mine are homemade too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Home, with a Guinness and happy liverpool snatched a late winner.
    The drive back was awful. Windy roads in the pitch pitch black , I could hardly tell the road . I got hugs from my main man and main woman when I got home though. 6 and 7 year olds are cool :)

Home listening to the wind, exhausted, not supporting my OH at all. I'll make up for it tomorrow

Oh Grem those kind of days are so so allowed. Mrs G since her stroke has fatigue and a bit of depression. She often says sorry to me for some reason or another and I just say chill out, think about you and your needs. I call on her when I know she's feeling a bit better and she answers. Hope that makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭gifted

You'll have to up your game Ted,hard to beat homemade sausage rolls.😛

Oh yeahhhhh........lol lol

• Advertisement

Going to bed with the howling wind around the house. I love the sound of wind whipping it up. Back at the tech desk early. A big work day ahead to please arseholes. Can't rock the boat.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement