Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm good at clothes shopping but only for other people and i really enjoy food shopping, i believe those two might be related in my case :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Watching Rick Steins Secret France on BBC, the food doesn't do much for me, but the wine is making me thirsty...hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Couchside feeling totally overwhelmed too much crap going on . Nothing wrong with a good cry is there

Nope Sky. Nothing wrong with a good cry. I'm trying as always to be positive at this time of year, but work wears me down. The personal stuff is easy for me. But the work crap makes me realize that Christmas doesn't really make much sense to a lot of people. That said I'm sure the personal stuff can be crappy too as I had it and left it behind years ago.

Positive vibes to you.

Couchside feeling totally overwhelmed too much crap going on . Nothing wrong with a good cry is there

I hope you're ok Skybird, have a good cry and then wipe the slate and try to get back on top of things,its hard when everything overwhelms you and you feel like you can't cope,hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day for you xxx.

Couchside about to watch The Young Offenders.

Couchside about to watch The Young Offenders.

Keeping it Cork like.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Food cooking in the oven while I'm watching a film.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭thomil

Couchside, with a glass of whiskey, Roxette playing LOUD!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

4Ad wrote: »
    Watching Rick Steins Secret France on BBC, the food doesn't do much for me, but the wine is making me thirsty...hmmm
    Me2 :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Better out than in and no I don't mean farting :o :pac:

*hugs*

thomil wrote: »

RIP to herself.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

thomil wrote: »

I loved that the roxette greatest hits album was called 'don't bore us, get to the chorus' or something like that.. They were definitely a secret listening pleasure of mine..

I'm on Mars, the Planet Mars via The Martian Chronicles. A very old TV show/film from 1980 based on a Ray Bradbury novel. Easy and hard viewing, but easy if you fancy bed.:D Some snack food first!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Nothing at all wrong with a good cry Sky, I find I nearly always feel better after it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Time for Leabaland. Night! Night!

Night night Honeybear

G, i loved fahrenheit 451 and then never followed up with him, you have me intrigued now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed with the electric blanket on full blast. Old before my years.

I lit the fire about an hour ago and its blazing now so I'll have to stay up and enjoy it,watching First Dates now and having a little tipple.

Ours is on a lot, also maybe it's just me but it's bitingly cold out there this evening

Night night Honeybear

G, i loved fahrenheit 451 and then never followed up with him, you have me intrigued now.

The Martian Chronicles came before F 451 but were somewhat bitty and didn't really get it together until later. Track it down for a read. There's an audiobook online that runs to 9 odd hours. The TV series glossed over lots of stuff, but still irks me. Bradbury was a real SciFi legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Had a college exam tonight, that's me finished til January. Physically drained but mentally hyper, having a wee drop watching MasterCHef.

• Advertisement

Had a college exam tonight, that's me finished til January. Physically drained but mentally hyper, having a wee drop watching MasterCHef.

You deserve it...

4Ad wrote: »
    You deserve it...

Thanks a million, means a lot honestly. times I question myself with all I have going on, flat out all the time with work, college and kids.
    Busiest decade of my life, the best too:-)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A wee drop of what though?🤔

A wee drop of what though?

I'm a Teelings man Seph. Didn't have you as a whiskey man... What's your tipple?

I'm a Teelings man Seph. Didn't have you as a whiskey man... What's your tipple?

Nice, Me whiskey do not agree , I'm a craft beer man 😎

Nice, Me whiskey do not agree , I'm a craft beer man 😎

Thing I'm gonna get into too sometime, brother dropped over 5 bottles of homemade cider I've every intention of sampling over the Christmas first though. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

In bed , dreaming of a jemmy and amber ale thanks to seph and sharp !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Keeping it Cork like.;)

I had a few drinks with the ma from that show, she used to DJ in a place on 'the pana'. Absolute stunner in real life

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Finally finished work, well as much as I can handle today. Wrecked.

Having a beer and some quorn goodies are in the oven. Having a party by myself. Tomorrow is another long day ahead and the next and the next...

Someone please cheer me up and send me home.

• Advertisement

Witchie wrote: »
    Finally finished work, well as much as I can handle today. Wrecked.

Having a beer and some quorn goodies are in the oven. Having a party by myself. Tomorrow is another long day ahead and the next and the next...

Someone please cheer me up and send me home.
    I will send you head to East Clare I will entertain you, but I want stories

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement