Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Extremely Dark!

It's a brutal song in fairness.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's a brutal song in fairness.

Touche!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Open fire lit , trying to sort Christmas Decorations also , I'm on a losing battle here :D

Stay safe and warm all in the firing line of the Storm later .

Harry , ignorant people will always be ignorant , you're a gent for walking away from it , be proud of that , mind yourself .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Harry, point her out to me, job done.. Fcukin hate calculated bitchy **** like that..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I must not nap.
    I must not nap.
    I must not nap ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

On the couch in my Harry Potter jumper after a long hot shower and a scone with a cup of tea. The fire is on and I'm fierce cosy, wind howling outside. I have the place to myself tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll order a bottle of wine on Deliveroo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Dolling myself up for a night in with Tipperary's sexiest man :D. I'm so drowsy though :/ I'm present in body but not quite in mind. No storm around here. It's nigh on warm, actually

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Back in from a second trek with the dogs - It wouldn't normally feel like a trek but the weather is worsening fast, we got soaked earlier on. Deskside now but not for long, I fancy snuggling under a blanket for the day and I feel a Sunday snooze coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Dolling myself up for a night in with Tipperary's sexiest man :D. I'm so drowsy though :/ I'm present in body but not quite in mind. No storm around here. It's nigh on warm, actually

I may spruce myself up so..

Lounging about fireside.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I may spruce myself up so..

Lounging about fireside.

:D I hope you have shaved, I hate beard rash :D

I didn't realise you're from Tipperary too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

:D I hope you have shaved, I hate beard rash :D

I didn't realise you're from Tipperary too :)

My beard is soft , like Santa's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sorry to hear that Harry, I have no idea how people can be so mean. Hope you’re doing okay x

Kitchen/dining room with coffee and listening to Fleetwood Mac.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    I must not nap.
    I must not nap.
    I must not nap ...

No doubt honeybear went 😴😴💤💤 after writing this

😛😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Deliveroo delivers wine? This may be changing all I knew about life

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deliveroo delivers wine? This may be changing all I knew about life

Beer, spirits, wine and smokes along with food depending on the company.

Heading for the coalface..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,351 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Fireside chilling after 2 nights of fun. Missing the worst of the storm here, but still a miserable, wet and windy day. I think a drink might be called for.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am sitting with a coffee , soda bread with blackcurrant jam , daughter made the bread and it's only fecking gorgeous !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just had a lovely plate of roasted Mediterranean vegetables with chicken, delish 😋
    Had a lazy day, watching The Crown and cooking and trying to ignore the Glenroe feeling creeping in...
    Thinking I might have some ice cream in the freezer :)

Healthy eating starts tomorrow, bottle of red and a bag of Keoghs tonight, wind is unreal at the moment so I need comfort food..any excuse. 😛

Dozing on himself. Makes a great pillow and human radiator (men are always warmer and give off heat :D). I feel rinsed.

Is deliver a separate service to Just eat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

High stool. Pints. Lazy Sunday. Still no Christmas tree up.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

In from out. Bought steak, potatoes and pepper sauce but I haven’t a notion of cooking it so boyfriend is in for some land when he gets back. Going to put my pajamas on and stick myself to the couch for the evening. I had a bit of a moment while in Dunnes. I saw an older woman who was wearing the same jacket my mam used to wear. I literally stopped dead in my tracks and kind of followed her around the shop for a bit like a weirdo. She wandered over to the alcohol aisle at one stage so of course I just had to get myself a bottle. Sure it was meant to be :pac:
    Ah god. Life is funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Dozing on himself. Makes a great pillow and human radiator (men are always warmer and give off heat :D). I feel rinsed.

It sounds like it’s a boyfriend without the hassle.

I’m on way home!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭thomil

It's a competitor as far as I know.

Feet up on the sofa, listening to Atiyah do its thing.

Does anyone know how far modern window panes can flex before shattering? The floor to ceiling windows in the living room just went through some impressive contortions...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

It sounds like it’s a boyfriend without the hassle.

I’m on way home!

He's no hassle. Good communicator, easy to be a team with. Laidback.

thomil wrote: »
    It's a competitor as far as I know.

Feet up on the sofa, listening to Atiyah do its thing.

Does anyone know how far modern window panes can flex before shattering? The floor to ceiling windows in the living room just went through some impressive contortions...

Wondering the same thing here,my north facing window in the living room seems to be under huge pressure, lovely to be listening to it but it's getting a bit frightening.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I saw an older woman who was wearing the same jacket my mam used to wear. I literally stopped dead in my tracks and kind of followed her around the shop for a bit like a weirdo. She wandered over to the alcohol aisle at one stage so of course I just had to get myself a bottle. Sure it was meant to be :pac:
    Ah god. Life is funny.

I saw a woman who looked like my mam in profile once in the GP waiting room, I was staring at her like a loon, hoping she wouldn't turn around and ruin the mirage. :( - grief has its stranger moments.

It's what I tend to refer to as 'anniversary season' for me so I've a tendency to see people who remind me of absent friends more than usual. It really is heart stopping..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Couchside and nursing stuffed tummy. Not sure if it is more windy inside or out.

Re The deceased. My dad appears in my dreams still after all these years. My dreams are precious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Fireside in my jimjams. Getting ready to watch Strictly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement