Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Woke up full of the joys of spring. Frost everywhere. Kettle about to whistle. There's an invisible boot in my back but bearing in mind Srameen's comment about the bravery of the children on Children in Need, I'll suck it up, buttercup. 'Tis true. People deal with a lot we never know about and never let it drag them down.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Sandwiched between the two lovers ^ lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Oh God. At the airport heading back to wherever the hell I live-side. I’m not ready!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Beautiful walkies this morning. One of my cats is missing. I don’t usually mention favourites but this little guy has tugged at my heartstrings since he arrived 2 years ago. Fingers crossed he’s just off gallivanting.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee, a very sleepy sephers, was awake most of the night with a sharp pain up my back

me-before-coffee.gif

:3

Sandwiched between the two lovers ^ lol

Who's hand is that :eek:

I only have eyes for CH :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm also messing despite my sleepiness :D
    Autosport wrote: »
    Who's hand is that :eek:

I only have eyes for Sephers :)

tenor.gif

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Careful now Seph...:D:P

Going washing machine side

Seven Worlds will Collide

Careful now Seph...:D:P

Going washing machine side

Is that what it's called now lol.

Just at the hairdressers, doesn't seem as cold this morning, in a good mood and ready for the day..have a good one lads.

• Advertisement

Having the kind of morning that makes my guardian Angel facepalm repeatedly. At least there is tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Morning where's, back in bed waiting for the heating to kick in before a shower, and also for pics of someone who's having a makeover this morning. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A beautiful morning. Walk done and a few bits and pieces around the garden completed. Almost coffee time and I may have it sitting in the garden.

A beautiful morning. Walk done and a few bits and pieces around the garden completed. Almost coffee time and I may have it sitting in the garden.

It's freezing! You're a hardier person than I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's freezing! You're a hardier person than I am.

When you've spent months in a tent above the artic circle and did a stint in the Antarctic this is positively balmy. A jumper and coat helps too.

4 degrees with little breeze is pleasant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭gifted

When you've spent months in a tent above the artic circle and did a stint in the Antarctic this is positively balmy. A jumper and coat helps too.

4 degrees with little breeze is pleasant.

Solved it....you're a penguin...lol.lol...dunno if penguins actually live in Antarctica though...

Only joking, it's lovely here in galway, cold but dry. Take this weather any day of the week in winter.

He's back :eek:

Don't leave us for that long again :P

Welcome back :)

Hair dressers side

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Morning everyone another lovely dry, cold, day. Just filled all the bird feeders, the robin was waiting for a few meal worms which he got. Back deskside with more work to be done. Hoping this weather stays it makes the winter shorter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Delighted to see you back gifted!!! So happy to see those little lol lols again.

Kitchen side

Not so sunny this morning, but no rain thankfully.
    Off to visit my two favourite little people today, smiling already :)

• Advertisement

He's back :eek:

Don't leave us for that long again :P

Welcome back :)

Hair dressers side

Hahaha I’ll take your image and raise you

Love it :D

Love it :D
    Image of me and luckiest man

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Awake, tired. Back to work in an hour :(

Brace yourselves ladies,he's back..cold hands be a dropping. 😂

Hair and nails done,back home to the drudgery of housework, it never fecking ends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

back at folks house, chatting with friends :)

Morning where's, back in bed waiting for the heating to kick in before a shower, and also for pics of someone who's having a makeover this morning. :D

Just saw the pics of the makeover, and I'm delighted to report it was a success. Someone has just made themselves more ridey.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hello from MALIN HEAD, where it’s a lovely 5C with little wind.

• Advertisement

Trying to work out who has been ride-ified :)

I encountered an expression from America that I really loved (instead of b1tching about American isms for once). "My ride-or-die." I think it has a slightly different context to our "ride".

Was late when I came in and lit the fire so my feet are freezing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement