Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Watcha getting from Ikea poochie?

Well I bought a wardrobe, but may have thrown in some Christmas stuff too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Gotta get up and kick start the day, lots of odd-jobs need doing before the Sharpies return home from their nans.
    Hope you're doing ok JK, mind yourself.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Well I bought a wardrobe, but may have thrown in some Christmas stuff too :pac:

Ohhh our presents is it :pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Just in from Mass and having a coffee to warm up.
    Hope ye all have a good day:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Hope everyone is ok. Very moving posts. I know the feeling of never having been lonely in my life until someone was gone and then no matter who you're with the feeling is always there. That's really why I go out at all. Virtual hug to anyone who'd like one.

I'm helping my ex with a job on our jointly owned house. The awkwardness between us isnt as bad now. Just passing tools and holding things while bolts are untwisted. He had to start before I took painkillers so it's more difficult than it should be. Tea break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ohhh our presents is it :pac:?

Yes, you are all getting candles! :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Yes, you are all getting candles! :P

Better than nothing 🐱😃

Back deskside with coffee number two, went back to the lavassa beans, much nicer !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Was about to get the roast in the oven when we got a call inviting us out to dinner, to try a new restaurant locally. So, that's tomorrow's dinner sorted and I'm off to change in to my eating out clothes.

Seemingly tonight is going to be extremely cold,I'm already dreading get out of bed tomorrow morning, -4 degrees..jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,081 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Fancy an 8oz burger so superman's is where I'll be shortly.

• Advertisement

-4 degrees..jaysus.

WTAF! :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Seph will keep you warm Duvet ;)

Somewhere in the south east :D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Deskside enjoying another coffee.:D

The bread maker is working in the kitchen. In a good two hours i can enjoy a fresh baked walnut bread. Perfect with a cuppa and a bit of strawberry jam. 😃

So what to do on a grey Sunday? May be i could crack a few more walnuts with my hightech tools? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Bedside, there's no rush to get up.

Hope you're ok, Jupiter, 30 years is a milestone anniversary. It must be hard to get your head around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

It's a beautiful day out there but bitterly cold, got a lovely two mile walk done earlier, in now and fire blazing, few bets done on the racing and Sunday papers bought so that's me sorted for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Feeling brain dead after a half day with a not nice person that felt like a week. Just can't think or speak. I hope I can snap back to myself because I'm going for dinner and I don't want to be sitting there mute with my shellshocked 50 yard stare. I'm not exaggerating, he does that to people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Feeling brain dead after a half day with a not nice person that felt like a week. Just can't think or speak. I hope I can snap back to myself because I'm going for dinner and I don't want to be sitting there mute with my shellshocked 50 yard stare. I'm not exaggerating, he does that to people.

I was thinking earlier, you must really like your ex to be sitting beside him with a hammer. My ex is probably my closest friend but even he wouldn’t sit near me if I had a hammer 😂

Just home for Sunday dinnnner

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Not long in , an Anniversary Mass this morning .
    Looking forward to fun and laughs tonight :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Not long in , an Anniversary Mass this morning .
    Looking forward to fun and laughs tonight :D

Where yis off to mam?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Where yis off to mam?

The jungle :D

• Advertisement

Where yis off to mam?

The Reality Forum , my first home here on boards :D

The Reality Forum , my first home here on boards :D

I'm a celeb?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Ahhhh. Some really poignant posts on here since yesterday. My dad isn’t great, but, the thing is, he is like.. hmmm.. a really bouncy thing. He always bounces back. Hey, like those bouncy balls you could get in those little vending machines back in the day. Loved those!

Almost homeside. Had a very nice evening and day with my favourite person. Even though I look like Quasimodo after he got hit in the face. Repeatedly. With a shovel. This must be love.

Hope the eye calms down before work tomorrow. Not exactly the relaxed and sunkissed return I was planning. Have drugs though! For the eye - not for work. Although...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Where yis off to mam?

Hopefully North Korea - the happiest place on Earth!

RMAOK wrote: »
    Hopefully North Korea - the happiest place on Earth!

You should move there yourself so !

I'm a celeb?

Yep , starts back tonight Leggy , the thread will be fun , always is , if you're joining in ? You'll find a few familiar faces over there !

You should move there yourself so !

G'wan mam :D

tenor.gif?itemid=9697240

Lol..the only place mam is going is to Greece with me for a little holiday ,I'm sure we'll find fleeting happiness there.lol

Yep , starts back tonight Leggy , the thread will be fun , always is , if you're joining in ? You'll find a few familiar faces over there !

I just might, Mam! :D

• Advertisement

Lol..the only place mam is going is to Greece with me for a little holiday ,I'm sure we'll find fleeting happiness there.lol

Exactly , and if we go on a Monday we'll be ready for Tuesday , Tuesdays are tiring Duvet ;)
    :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement