Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Ur man just lost 32000
    Which of these words might refer to an Indian or Chinese meal brought home ?

Answer was take away 🙄🙄

Not on that question tho :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hah i sped read that and thought he did lose 32k on that :o Pay more attention grem..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

A slight and unexplained numbness remains in part of my heels but it doesn't affect me in the slightest. The only concern would be if it spread, which seems unlikely.

All is well.

Did you have your B12 levels checked? Happy to hear all is well.

It's a frosty, starlit, ice cold and beautiful night out west. Heading bedside after another long day. Night all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nearly the awoooooooooooooooooooooo time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Enjoy Ted , wherever you are !

I'll have a guess and say Ted is in an EU city that won't be an EU city when Brexit comes about, I'm outside the EU at the minute. @ted, cross the river to Birkenhead. Good people there, and John Aldridge is to this day still a god.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nearly the awoooooooooooooooooooooo time :D

Full moon too Grem :p

I'll have a guess and say Ted is in an EU city that won't be an EU city when Brexit comes about, I'm outside the EU at the minute. @ted, cross the river to Birkenhead. Good people there, and John Aldridge is to this day still a god.

Enjoy the holiday too Harry !
    And even I know who John Aldridge is :)

Hahaha i felt proud of you there Mam!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Full moon too Grem :p

Oh, thx M. Seriously, that might explain a lot about last few hours. Been a v odd day round here. Not good, not bad, just odd, as in people coming out with very random and slightly deranged statements and positions, all evening, both work and personal. From this afternoon really, it's all been a bit out there.

New Order's True Faith just randomly started playing on our home speakers (a propos no clicks, taps, requests, or conscious thoughts) some weird iphone / wifi / glitch. If Grandeood still had internet I suspect he'd approve :D

Always keep an eye out for the full moon, some people do be mad as a box of frogs around the time..

• Advertisement

Hahaha i felt proud of you there Mam!

Lol , thanks , though showing my age Grem tbh !

Cali , aye , I always find things are a little off kilter one way or another , around the full moon .
    Grandeeod would definitely approve of the music , although he has been very quiet the last few days . Busy working hopefully !

How’s the night going grem ?

All quiet on the western front, how about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed. Another late shift. Back in tomorrow and not looking forward to it. But on the bright side, myself and the guy I was out with during the week are planning something for Sunday so at least I’ve that to look forward to :D

All quiet on the western front, how about you?

Not quiet 😂 up and playing lol

Thought lil bird might be behind your surprise appearance ;) Tea?

Was just going to ask u the same :) defo time for tea

Hah got there before you. Park yourself i'll get it.. Did you get much sleep?

Hah got there before you. Park yourself i'll get it.. Did you get much sleep?

Nah about 2 hours ! Sleep is so overrated:) tomorrow will be a disaster be so tired but hey ho that’s life !!

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Nah about 2 hours ! Sleep is so overrated:) tomorrow will be a disaster be so tired but hey ho that’s life !!

We only do what we can do.. I'm not on tomorrow night so i've to show me face at a birthday, i'm quite nervous!

• Advertisement

We only do what we can do.. I'm not on tomorrow night so i've to show me face at a birthday, i'm quite nervous!

Why are u nervous grem ? I would be the same tho don’t really be able for big crowds these days .

Small venue. ppl i haven't seen in a long time, not able for/used to crowds anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Our survey says ...

Family-Fortunes-X.jpg

I knew it!! Lottoland, am i right?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all. Gonna drag ourselves outta bed and drive to Malin Head, just coz!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got some Achil Island salt yesterday and realised that I haven’t seen Grace7 post in a while on any thread. Hope she is doing ok.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Got some Achil Island salt yesterday and realised that I haven’t seen Grace7 post in a while on any thread. Hope she is doing ok.

She was posting yesterday on another thread smurf think things are tough for her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just having breakfast. Ben was so happy to see me this morning, he climbed up on the garden furniture and put his paws on each shoulder. He is 9 years old and 40kg. He then hooked his paws over each shoulder holding on to me, and hauled his bum off the table, and into my arms.

He’s my baby for sure but he is no puppy :D he kept twisting his head back trying to give me kisses. He didn’t know whether to stay to be held or get down for kisses.

My TT came up then to give me kisses roaring jealous Ben was getting held and not him

Work is finito, lidl bound then perhaps a beverage..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....no matter where I am, I can't help thinking I'm just a day away from where I want to be...

Morning all,

It's a frosty kind of foggy one 1C

Temp couchside with cuppa tea, I'm thinking scrambled eggs for brekkie.

Have a good one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement