Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

So when are we commissioning Jupiter for a group portrait?. :)

Now what should we charge Jupiter for using our beautiful features :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Autosport wrote: »
    Now what should we charge Jupiter for using our beautiful features :D

I'm thinking we need to write in an agreement for a percentage of the print sales Auto :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I'm thinking we need to write in an agreement for a percentage of the print sales Auto :pac:

I won’t get out of bed for less than 10 thousand dollars a day!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd stay in bed for 8 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 37,935 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

On a bus back home after seeing a Bret Hart Q&A

Very good but the bus journey is dragging as usual. Bus aras is a ****hole

• Advertisement

Embarrassed to admit that I know who Brett Hart is!

The Hitman!!

Couchside.
    Confused and sleep drunk after having dozed through approx 24 out of the last 48 hours. Messed that transit up but whatever :P
    Home after travels and holidays and visits stateside... Great to see everyone there but great to be home. Meanwhile I guess winter just happened :confused:
    Next stop my own bed with my own lecky blanket, my own properly smushed pillows and my old friend Ted (aka Teddy) the Bear :o to finally break the Guinness world sleeping record.

The way you described bed... Leccie blankie, smushed pillows, teddy and all. I wanna gooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooome

Grem, I’m pleading ignorance ... my brothers used to watch that rubbish EVERY Saturday (they would even bring their friends to prop up the voting when us girls would want to watch some period drama!) Of course, we’d lose!!!

• Advertisement

The pinkness!. The almighty mullet!.

The way you described bed... Leccie blankie, smushed pillows, teddy and all. I wanna gooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooome

Is there anywhere better??? Even after (relatively) fantastic travels with business/work travel earned fight upgrades and comfy free hotel mile nights, nothing beats home. Feeling lucky...

P.S. Have been through my share of not lucky... will always know and appreciate the difference. There's nothing like a comfy bed and quiet safe home to enjoy it in!

P.P.S. Stone Cold Steve Austin FTW...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m on the couch watching the Pillow Talk episode of 90 Day Fiancé. Work was actually okay, and it went by fairly quickly which is all you can hope for really

Wrestlemania 13 ;)

Kitty glad work flew..

Wrestlemania 13 ;)

Cold Grem, cold.

:pac:

Can't believe i (vaguely) remember such things :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside

well done jupiter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Grem,it's an online recipe, it was "Donal Skehan's Apple cake" recipe :) Its a cross between a tart and a sponge cake.

Wiiiide awake. Too many weird dreams lately. Last night it was spooky empty wooden train carriages recently vacated by IRA men on the run.

This is a danger time for the recently reformed smoker.

Deep in the night is indeed the dangerous time.. I'll check the recipe even though i don't like him.

Widders that apple crumble cake looks tremendous and simple too. Definietly gonna have to try

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,059 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel in Paris still heading to my real destination, it amuses me that an airline that uses a handling company with a travel agency can’t understand the concept of using a train. It was either a case of a €3200 car ride (6 hours) or sleep in Paris and take the first flight.

Funnier thing is that I don’t think that our chariot is ready 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 10,059 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in the hotel lobby, 7am, watching some lovely looking women leaving the hotel, dressed in evening attire with heals, strangely enough they have no luggage 😀

Hotels can be fascinating in the early hours ;)

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

What a glorious day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Bing! Dave’s brain is awake solving all today’s issues before they happen.. if they’ll even happen :D

Guys, Where would these ladies be going in evening wear in the am??....... I hope they had a nice evening! :D

Bing! Dave’s brain is awake solving all today’s issues before they happen.. if they’ll even happen :D

Guys, Where would these ladies be going in evening wear in the am??....... I hope they had a nice evening! :D

Probably going home to have an Nespresso on the balcony with the mutt ;)

Dark morning, bit depressing!
    Off to the countryside for work for few days.... Roll on Sunday night, will be long few days.
    But nice to get a change of scenery

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...When the girl in your arms is the girl in your heart, you've got everything. When you're holding the dream you've been dreaming you'd hold, you're as rich as a king..

Morning all,

Another grey but dry one 10C

Kitchen with coffee, a happy camper with it's Friday bonus :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Happy Friday everyone!
    Desk side going through my presentation yet again. Thing is I am the second last presentation this afternoon. They will either be asleep or clock watching to go start the weekend.
    Pizza and wine on me tonight!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Seph - good luck with the bus today!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement