Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,089 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Afterwards we went to McDonald’s and they had happy meals with cheeseburgers. So cute. They got great mileage out of the burger, they eat like humans. Like proper mouthfuls

@shoes, how much of that do you give your dogs? I would have through that the answer would be none.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,089 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This place is so funny, hotel bus to airport terminal 5 minutes, walk in to French side on ground floor, take elevator to third floor and walk though customs to Swiss side without seeing a person, take elevator to first floor and walk out to take the bus to nearest city of Basel, have a beer or two, repeat the process on the way back.

Now can anyone explain to me why the NI border is so difficult :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Deskside, Nick Cave - Ghosteen

Still playing it a lot myself. It's powerful isn't it? I don't think I've ever heard an album where an artist has poured themselves into it as much as this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

smurfjed wrote: »
    This place is so funny, hotel bus to airport terminal 5 minutes, walk in to French side on ground floor, take elevator to third floor and walk though customs to Swiss side...

Now can anyone explain to me why the NI border is so difficult :)

Because both side agreed to a customs union and free movement of people arrangement that the UK won't accept.

Watching a decent documentary on Pompey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

@shoes, how much of that do you give your dogs? I would have through that the answer would be none.
    After a trip to the vets they get a McDonalds. Maybe twice a year for Ben.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

This place is so funny, hotel bus to airport terminal 5 minutes, walk in to French side on ground floor, take elevator to third floor and walk though customs to Swiss side without seeing a person, take elevator to first floor and walk out to take the bus to nearest city of Basel, have a beer or two, repeat the process on the way back.....

The poor sad Swiss dont know about shenanigans and divilment

Auto would have that place in chaos in 5 minutes :D

Anyone remember Frankie Howerd's 'up pompeii' ? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VJMgzvrTZA )

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after swimming laps

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Someone mention shenanigans and divilment :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Someone mention shenanigans and divilment :D

Honeybear did :pac:

Honeybear did :pac:

And what about you Seph ;)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote:
    And what about you Seph

Sure Seph has no interest in shenanigans altogether ;) ..... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

After a trip to the vets they get a McDonalds. Maybe twice a year for Ben.

We get a fillet of fish burger from McDonalds for our cat about twice a year also, she just eats the "fish" part and leaves the bun :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Off to home. I'm cooking. More ways than one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Vesta31

On the couch (sure where else?). As ye can see I'm making great use of my improved health and energy......not :P

Did someone say shenanigans?

Oh yeah, it's too soon for me to put up a link to the discord chat in my signature but send me a PM if ye want in :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well feck, hello to you.

Home with Fleetwood Mac "Rhiannon"..
    Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm now on Alison Moyet. What a voice! A combo of Yazoo and solo stuff. Alone in the house. Volume at a reasonable level. Nearly last beer. Chinese ordered. Bliss!

Kitchenside.
    Followed y'er path and it led me to old favourites from Suzanne Vega, Natalie Merchant and Kirsty MacColl.

Himself is neither impressed nor in the mood for it, all a bit oestrogen heavy for his taste. If I break out the Sophie B. Hawkins I swear he'll be gone like a bat out of hell :D
    Of course I'd never be that mean. Even if we are down to the last chocolate almond Magnum bar ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting on my bed

Autosport wrote: »
    And what about you Seph ;)
    Sure Seph has no interest in shenanigans altogether ;) ..... :pac:

I'm innocent I swear 😇😇😇

🤪🤪😀

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Bedside now so so sick from new painkillers:( here’s hoping for a quiet night lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Bedside now so so sick from new painkillers:( here’s hoping for a quiet night lol

That sucks Skybird , surely they shouldn't be making you sick even if they are relieving the pain ? :(

Cali_girl wrote:
    Himself is neither impressed nor in the mood for it, all a bit oestrogen heavy for his taste. If I break out the Sophie B. Hawkins I swear he'll be gone like a bat out of hell Of course I'd never be that mean. Even if we are down to the last chocolate almond Magnum bar

Even it up with some Tom Petty closing time... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Goodnight Mi Amigos, may tomorrow be good to you,

Even it up with some Tom Petty closing time... :pac:

My cunning plan foiled. True power is control of the wireless speaker wifi frequency.
    "The Piano Has Been Drinking" people... I used to find that song funny, Now I think I might just have to move house.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That sucks Skybird , surely they shouldn't be making you sick even if they are relieving the pain ? :(

Ah thanks mam they gave me anti sickness tablets too but still seem upset tummy wise . May take a while to get used to ?? Prefer sickness to the pain tho :) hope your having a nice Eve ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Ah thanks mam they gave me anti sickness tablets too but still seem upset tummy wise . May take a while to get used to ?? Prefer sickness to the pain tho :) hope your having a nice Eve ?

Ah ok , hope they settle and you feel less nauseous soon Sky , and pain free too :)
    Same old same old evening here , which isn't necessarily a bad thing !
    Hope little skybird sleeps all night so you can get a bit of a break :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Kitchenside.
    Followed y'er path and it led me to old favourites from Suzanne Vega, Natalie Merchant and Kirsty MacColl.
    ;)

Suzanne Vega had one glorious album that brings me right back - I love it. "Today I am a small blue thing..."

Bedside Good night all :)

Goodnight earthlings :) and remember.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

No shenanigans here, just bed for Kitty. Have a lovely short 10 hour shift tomorrow, can’t wait for that :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, pretty good day, cracked an ASD related problem and played werewolf for the first time :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Almost afraid to ask ... is werewolf any good?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement