Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Have a great trip Duvet! Bring us back something nice, yeah? :p

I’m chilling couchside, college done for the day, working at 6 so will relax for a bit and then try to get something productive done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Deskside, with a coffee. Just back in work today after a few days away, is it wrong that I'm counting the days down to friday:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Having a think about Halloween costumes. I think baby shark is the way to go for me

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Having a think about Halloween costumes. I think baby shark is the way to go for me

Shark Baby

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Have fun DD!! :)
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Have a wonderful time Having a coffee , listening to the rain falling , think I'm getting the plague that's going round.

Ahh no! All the hot whiskeys Mam! Nip it in the bud!
    In work working on saving the world.

Glad I’m not the only one carry the weight! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On my back from the art exhibition my work was featured in. Very very chuffed...I won first prize! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying on a hotel bed in Eastern Europe.

On the go all day.

Hope everyone is behaving. Could only get the travel ban hammer through airport security.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Lying on a hotel bed in Eastern Europe.

On the go all day.

Hope everyone is behaving. Could only get the travel ban hammer through airport security.
    A MOD on holiday?

When the cat's away the mice will play!

Me right now

mouse-cocktail.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Guy Person wrote:
    A MOD on holiday?

After dealing with you lot, I cant afford to lose any more IQ points.

Guy Person wrote:
    When the cat's away the mice will play!

Maybe that's what we want you to think.

See how mature you really are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    After dealing with you lot, I cant afford to lose any more IQ points.

Maybe that's what we want you to think.

See how mature you really are.
    Ah sure we're a grand bunch really Ted. A mixture of lovable rogues, kindly souls and funny people. Consider yourself luck you don't MOD all the angry people in over in IMHO :eek:

Enjoy your holidays Ted! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea anyone?. Time to get out of bed before I develope sores :o

ETA the dreemy mini bar things they have in aldi are like a better milky way :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bus side , like a sardine in a tin can :3 bus eireann sure do want to make a profit as they squeeze every last person they can on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Outside work. Short shift, but not in the form at all :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tea anyone?. Time to get out of bed before I develope sores :o

ETA the dreemy mini bar things they have in aldi are like a better milky way :eek:

Hmmm 🤔....Barrys ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Finished the money paying work at the tech desk for the day. Yesterdays "Morketing Executive" passed me over to another "Morketing Executive" who requested the same changes. Hard to explain here why I'm being so insistent about not wanting to make the changes but these eejits don't care. I got the email confirming that they want the changes made so that gets me off the hook further down the road.

You'd wonder how much great stuff Marketing people actually ruin while working with people in specific creative trades. Off tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Couchside nothing done workwise today as broadband down for most of it - having a cuppa tea (Lyon's) now, feet up.

Still buside 😩

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

One of those 'slipped away' days. Hit the garden this morning and now it's after 6, with not a lot to show for it although I was on the go all day.

Time now to sit and watch TV.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundle trundle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Pretzill wrote: »
    a cuppa tea (Lyon's) now.

Thank god I’m not the only Lyon’s tea person here! The Barry’s force is strong here and I feared being beaten for my taste in tea :D

Grandeeod, the aul email in the pocket! An absolute must for dealing with blabbering idiots. A nice change management system is key to really stopping them though, upper management can reign them in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Home after the abyss that was my day. Bought six bottles of wine and another six of beer.
    Will they last a month or a weekend...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Home after the abyss that was my day. Bought six bottles of wine and another six of beer.
    Will they last a month or a weekend...
    Or the night ...

Homeside, what a miserable day that was. Edit - meant the weather, no idea where the angry face came from!

Couchside watching Gotham with a Cup of Coffee in hand. Steak on which will be tableside shortly to be served with a salad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

votecounts wrote: »
    Couchside watching Gotham with a Cup of Coffee in hand. Steak on which will be tableside shortly to be served with a salad.

Rare steak hopefully......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Hope Duvet Day is having fun
    Seph - a nice big cup of Barry’s for you
    I will be so glad to finish work tomorrow.

RMAOK wrote: »
    Rare steak hopefully......
    More of a well done man myself, tbh:)

Deskside

Pretzill wrote: »
    - having a cuppa tea (Lyon's) now, feet up.

Ewwwwww gross 🤮🤮

😀😀😛

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Enjoying early dinner in a restaurant out in Maynooth with my OH to celebrate my art exhibition win. :)

Thank god I’m not the only Lyon’s tea person here! The Barry’s force is strong here and I feared being beaten for my taste in tea :D

Another lyons devotee here, despite cutbacks lyons will still be in my house. Devotea? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Finished the money paying work at the tech desk for the day. Yesterdays "Morketing Executive" passed me over to another "Morketing Executive" who requested the same changes. Hard to explain here why I'm being so insistent about not wanting to make the changes but these eejits don't care. I got the email confirming that they want the changes made so that gets me off the hook further down the road.

You'd wonder how much great stuff Marketing people actually ruin while working with people in specific creative trades. Off tomorrow!
    You are a better man than me mi amigo. I took a whip to the last person who set me off,heh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement