Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Bewley's gold blend are the best. Just saying.... again. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bewleys can't make tea OR coffee :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Bewleys can't make tea OR coffee

I used to like Lyon's, then graduated to Barry's and then got my masters in bewley's and haven't looked back since. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

deskside, having my dinner :) only shenanigans today was sleeping :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Enjoying early dinner in a restaurant out in Maynooth with my OH to celebrate my art exhibition win. :)

Congrats Jupiter!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Echoing Leggy here , congratulations Jupiter Kid , enjoy the celebratory dinner :)

I'm changing my name to Mrs Snuffleofegus tonight , not really but I could :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Pretty sad finding out what my fav humans partner has been doing to her and she couldn’t even tell anyone. Trying to think of nice things we can do that will cheer her up, but doesn’t involve drinking or taking Xanax which is what I do when I’m sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,209 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hotel room side, ready to sleep.
    Gone are the days when a boozy lunch would continue in to the evening and end up in a night club!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I can't tell the difference in tea brands. Although maybe Lyons seems a little stronger.

Being pleasantly squished by a large man. Sofa with Barry's and apple cake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Pretty sad finding out what my fav humans partner has been doing to her and she couldn’t even tell anyone. Trying to think of nice things we can do that will cheer her up, but doesn’t involve drinking or taking Xanax which is what I do when I’m sad.
    I am saddened to hear that Shoes. Just give her an ear and shoulder and hope all works out for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Reading about all this tea making I just put kettle on ..... cuppa Lyons
    That’s only a dream really only if little bird goes to sleep fingers crossed . Has anyone put their heating on yet I’m like on the verge of doing it but I know that’s it then when I do :-0

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    That’s only a dream really only if little bird goes to sleep fingers crossed . Has anyone put their heating on yet I’m like on the verge of doing it but I know that’s it then when I do :-0

Very,very close to getting the oil in.. Big sad and grouchy head on me, autumn is nice, winter/early spring not so much :( :mad:

I can't tell the difference in tea brands. Although maybe Lyons seems a little stronger.

Being pleasantly squished by a large man. Sofa with Barry's and apple cake.

Pleasantly squished :) I like the sound of that..

Tell me more about this apple cake

I’m the same grem mood goes right down and I’m such a cold person I’m like an ice block all winter long

Yep since September

I’m the same grem mood goes right down and I’m such a cold person I’m like an ice block all winter long

Same here Skybird , end up with four/five layers of clothes on top :(
    Put the heating on , it'll make you feel better as you'll be cosy and snug :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Same here Skybird , end up with four/five layers of clothes on top :(
    Put the heating on , it'll make you feel better as you'll be cosy and snug :)

Yeah think I will mam I love being all cosy and warm :)

Did anyone get celine Dion tickets ? God they were so expensive I really wanted to go but at that price there was no possible way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Heading to bed, may the good Lord bless and keep you mi amigos,

Celine dion - deh bleedin neck!. :pac:

That aul bat is playing in Canada a month later and tickets are $24 dollars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Grandeeod, the aul email in the pocket! An absolute must for dealing with blabbering idiots. A nice change management system is key to really stopping them though, upper management can reign them in!

Cheers Dave. I'm covered in a few detailed emails. Fook em after that.:D
    Bewley's gold blend are the best. Just saying.... again. :)

I really do not understand Tea
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Hotel room side, ready to sleep.
    Gone are the days when a boozy lunch would continue in to the evening and end up in a night club!

I remember those days really well P! And after the nightclub anything could happen.:eek:

At the Kitchen table and looking forward to a feed and then bed!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchenside

Sad too see a load of Lyons tea drinkers in here 😩

😛

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

It's all right, I'm lurking, Seph.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

quickbeam wrote: »
    It's all right, I'm lurking, Seph.

Ohhhh and emmm....what's your choice of tea there QB 🤔🤔?

A tea bag is a teabag , branded or not imo , then again , when I do drink tea it's just black :p
    (Awaits onslaught ... )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

A tea bag is a teabag , branded or not imo , then again , when I do drink tea it's just black :p
    (Awaits onslaught ... )

Ahhhh now Mam! It’s soooo not! :D

.... and ya need just a drip or 4 of milk. My housemate makes fiiieeeeerce milky tea unless I remind him! Like its white tea... naaassty..

Ahhhh now Mam! It’s soooo not! :D

Lol , just thought I'd stir it up a bit Dave :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Lol , just thought I'd stir it up a bit Dave :D

Stir.. it.. up... hahahaha :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ohhhh and emmm....what's your choice of tea there QB 🤔🤔?

Nothing foreign like Lyons anyway!

• Advertisement

Stir.. it.. up... hahahaha :)

;)

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement