Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will Jesus return?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    Like what?
    Made sure when I ambled along that there was an enormous legacy there for me ;)

Ah heaps of stuff . He could have made sure everyone was nicer ......particularly to me ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Like what?

Visited more than the Middle East
    Cured childhood cancer
    Made it so wild animals aren't eaten alive..

You know, God stuff..

Peatys wrote: »
    Visited more than the Middle East
    Cured childhood cancer
    Made it so wild animals aren't eaten alive..

You know, God stuff..
    Considering the powerful connections he had , he seems to have been a bit of a todger .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

blinding wrote: »
    Considering the powerful connections he had , he seems to have been a bit of a todger .

Its not what Jesus can do for you, its what you can do for Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Is there really enough evidence out there to say that 100% Jesus did NOT exist? This one seems to really be going on and on if hes not real. He is referenced so many times across different religions and civilisations that its either the biggest hoax out there or he really did exist. People are quick to dismiss his existence but not so quick to offer concrete evidence to back up his non-existence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭worded

_Brian wrote: »
    Of course to “return” one would need to believe there was an initial visit ?

The return of the man that never came back ...

Is there really enough evidence out there to say that 100% Jesus did NOT exist? This one seems to really be going on and on if hes not real. He is referenced so many times across different religions and civilisations that its either the biggest hoax out there or he really did exist. People are quick to dismiss his existence but not so quick to offer concrete evidence to back up his non-existence.

Jesus the man or Jesus the legend?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

If he came back, the first thing he'd see are all the reminders that if we see him again, we'll nail him to a cross!

I reckon he’d be on the Dole if he came back . Otherwise where would he find the time for doing fook all !

Its not what Jesus can do for you, its what you can do for Jesus.
    Said every Con-Person ever !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

He's waiting for Brexit to finish.

Said every Con-Person ever !

What is the point of the Jesus story if you get absolutely f all from it?

What is the point of the Jesus story if you get absolutely f all from it?
    A warning about Con-People !

A warning about Con-People !

You, sir, are through the looking glass.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Midster

Firefox11 wrote: »
    He's waiting for Brexit to finish.

The devil himself is bored to tears of hearing about it

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Midster

For all the powerful connections he had, and the wealth of power he supposedly had at his disposal he showed a remarkable restraint considering he was hunted since even before he was born, then through his life, and then nailed to the cross.

I feel he took it quite well.

If I’d have had the same level of power available to me, I’d have opened up the ground and threw them all in.

Midster wrote: »
    For all the powerful connections he had, and the wealth of power he supposedly had at his disposal he showed a remarkable restraint considering he was hunted since even before he was born, then through his life, and then nailed to the cross.

I feel he took it quite well.

If I’d have had the same level of power available to me, I’d have opened up the ground and threw them all in.
    Seems like he was a fraud .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭pearcider

Seems like he was a fraud .

Clearly not paying attention to the thread.

Advertisement